Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@Shifts And Grins Fab would be nice to have a budget a-arm that works well with 2-3" lift.

The interesting part about the Caster is it is related to vehicle rake. Even though its a small amount as the angle doesn't change much rear ride height does factor in. Most alignment shops measure based off the wheels. Even though you alignment may read correct you are still losing caster as you go from factory lift to a complete level lift.
Sponsored

Shifts And Grins Fab

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
shiftsandgrinsfabrication.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 2022 Bronco Wildtrak Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Shifts And Grins Fab would be nice to have a budget a-arm that works well with 2-3" lift.

The interesting part about the Caster is it is related to vehicle rake. Even though its a small amount as the angle doesn't change much rear ride height does factor in. Most alignment shops measure based off the wheels. Even though you alignment may read correct you are still losing caster as you go from factory lift to a complete level lift.
You are correct. As a former tech (before my fabrication days) that was ASE Certified in suspension and steering (I know it doesn't mean much) I am very picky about who does my alignments. I have a shop near me that I trust and take all of my vehicles to since I don't currently have and alignment machine. I am fortunate enough to be able to watch the tech do the alignment and have conversations with them. This particular shop is an alignment shop which is all they do. They do alignments and repairs associated to steering and suspension only. They are actually very good the shop several other friends in the industry near me use.

I'm happy with my caster currently. The Bronco tracks straight with a bit of resistance to the wheel and returns to center well.

As for the arms. My plan is to keep it a budget arm. I will offer the Billet Aluminum ADS arm for the Gucci minded folks. I like Gucci parts as long as they are functional which these ADS ones are.