Sponsored

2021+ Ford Bronco Alignment Specs - FORD WONT DO MY ALIGNMENT!!!

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

2021 Ford Bronco Factory Service Manual...

1645744200950.png
Wonder if Adrenaline Rush is the new H.O.S.S. 3.0 package, and if so does this say it will be on Heritage and what is Overland (Everglades)?
Sponsored

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wonder if Adrenaline Rush is the new H.O.S.S. 3.0 package, and if so does this say it will be on Heritage and what is Overland (Everglades)?
No, Adrenaline Rush is the original name for Sasquatch. The others were probably cancelled for 2021. Although the service manual was released in Dec 31 2021, it has some old names/info. The manual also shows optional ride height sensors on the UCA for an active suspension that apparently wasn't released either (Wildtrak was probably supposed to get it).

Last edited:

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The problem is your dealer, not Ford. Most service departments are happy to take your money.

OP
OP
ryannshit

ryannshit

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2.3 L Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The problem is your dealer, not Ford. Most service departments are happy to take your money.
You are probably right but I feel that Ford should be preparing local dealership service shops for simple customer modifications like this.

I called Rough Country who stated that all Ford needed to do was the standard spec for the alignment of the specific trim I have. It's just a 1" front level.

Rough Country pointed me to several authorized parts shops in my area and I was able to schedule the alignment for tomorrow.

Will see how it goes. 3rd try. Lots of wasted money on Ubers.

Last edited:

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Local Ford dealership did my alignment after a lift no problem. They even let me use Ford Pass points for it so I didn’t pay a dime.

Sponsored
OP
OP
ryannshit

ryannshit

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Local Ford dealership did my alignment after a lift no problem. They even let me use Ford Pass points for it so I didn’t pay a dime.
Thanks for the reply and good to know. I'll definitely be going to another dealership for any future service I can't do myself.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Take the specs posted plus whatever other specs you have and find a shop that will do a custom alignment. Ford is only going to do specs because the monkeys in the garage can only read the manual.

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
How far was the 1" level out on camber? Curiosity...

OP
OP
ryannshit

ryannshit

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Rofl 1” is not enough to make the truck undriveable! 🤣 no uber needed! Durring regular driving in stock form, the suspension cycles through your new 1” ride height on many roads as the roads are NOT flat. 1” is NOTHING for a short term trip to the service department or even a few weeks of running errands waiting on UCAs. I wouldn't leave it that way without an alignment, but it's not that big of a difference/ deal short term.

Sponsored
OP
OP
ryannshit

ryannshit

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rofl 1” is not enough to make the truck undriveable! 🤣 no uber needed! Durring regular driving in stock form, the suspension cycles through your new 1” ride height on many roads as the roads are NOT flat. 1” is NOTHING for a short term trip to the service department or even a few weeks of running errands waiting on UCAs. I wouldn't leave it that way without an alignment, but it's not that big of a difference/ deal short term.
I was referring to dropping the truck off at 3 shops then ubering to work and back each day while they were supposed to be working on the alignment. Unfortunately at Ford & Pep Boys the idiots taking in the vehicle have no idea what their mechanics can/can't do.

OP
OP
ryannshit

ryannshit

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thought I'd add that I ended up paying $125 for the alignment at the local shop.

Ford estimated $240

4 Wheel Parts estimated $280 ( and didn't sound confident they knew how to do it right)

Pep Boys estimated $120.

Last edited:

wyobronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Black Diamond 2 DR
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I installed a 1" leveling kit by Rough Country and want to get my Bronco aligned but PepBoys cant find the 2021+ Ford Bronco specs and the Ford dealership apparently refused to share the specs.

I then took the Bronco to The Ford Store In San Leandro and they refused to do the alignment on a leveled vehicle!!!

Anyone ran into this before and how were you able to get your Bronco aligned properly?

I have a 4 door 2.3 liter manual Bronco Badlands.

Thank you.
That sucks. I just put an icon kit on mine, and have an appt at First Choice Ford to get the alignment done tomorrow. They have lifted and sold a few and said its no big deal.

Phil

Raptor
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3 LR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Take it to Firestone Auto. Get the lifetime alignment I think its like $150
Sponsored