Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus GX460, 1966 Mustang Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What is this piece called and where can I find a pair (sell, swap or part #)? It seems to be present only on the steel rear bumper that comes with a factory SAS Badlands but may appear on other models too. Any help in locating these would be appreciated!

57EF02F4-F46A-484B-B52A-1999ED7407F2.jpeg
I just bought two of them from oem ford parts, they were $25 each plus shipping.
In other news I have a pair of the standard ones available if someone is looking for them.
Sponsored

Umichbadlands

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just bought two of them from oem ford parts, they were $25 each plus shipping.
In other news I have a pair of the standard ones available if someone is looking for them.
sent you a Message, I need non SAS ones.

OP
OP
NJBadlander

NJBadlander

Badlands
First Name
Bravo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

sent you a Message, I need non SAS ones.
I never made the switch as I since sold the non SAS vehicle. Otherwise I would have sold to you. Cost is not too bad to just order from Ford.

Imonamoose

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Moose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hated those darn wings. They hold a ton of dirt and mud and were a constant pain in the ass when i would clean the truck.

Ended up knocking the passenger side off on a rock and when I saw the deep pocket behind that thing I then went and took the other side off as well....

I'm just rolling without them until I find a new rear bumper I like.

scottsil

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 VW Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Someone busted one of mine off in the NYC jungle and broke all the clips. Unfortunately one of the clips on the plastic step panel (that runs on top of the steel bumper) also broke at least one clip, so thinking I need to replace that whole thing too.

The numbers inside my end cap (M2DB-17926-DB) donā€™t match any on this thread, but based on what Iā€™ve read I think part number M2DZ-17F774-DC should be the right replacement. Itā€™s the right hand side. Does that sound right to anyone?

Iā€™ve got a stock ā€˜23 SAS Badlands and just trying to find a perfect factory replacement.

Ford Bronco UFO (Unidentified Flap Object) - Badlands Sasquatch Rear Bumper Cap IMG_3782
Ford Bronco UFO (Unidentified Flap Object) - Badlands Sasquatch Rear Bumper Cap IMG_3781

Ford Bronco UFO (Unidentified Flap Object) - Badlands Sasquatch Rear Bumper Cap IMG_3779

Ford Bronco UFO (Unidentified Flap Object) - Badlands Sasquatch Rear Bumper Cap IMG_3807

Sponsored

TideTurner

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just removed our bumper caps 30 minutes ago.

There's three white clips that have tabs, you have to press down on the tab and slide the white clip out, they will come completely out. I used two long flat blade screw drivers to do that, it's very easy.

Now the more interesting part is you have to release three clips on each side of the top bumper cap to get the end caps out at the top, the top tab on the end cap lifts straight up, but there's a clip in the bumper cap that goes down through the end cap and will hold it in.

I used a combination of a long pair of needle nose pliers and a long flat blade screw driver to release the top cap clips. You have to put some pressure upward on the edge of the top cap while pushing in on each side of the black clips, I found if you start on the bumper cap end and work toward the back it's easier. There's two clips closest to the cap end that are right next to each other, I released the wire harness clip on each side to see them better. the third clip on each side is back where the bumper starts to turn toward the spare tire.

Ford Bronco UFO (Unidentified Flap Object) - Badlands Sasquatch Rear Bumper Cap IMG_3807

Thank you for posting these pictures, very helpful, did you need to remove the rear bumper to take the end cap off and put the new one on? Doesnā€™t seem like there is enough room to clear the black clips on top with the bumper on.

01tundra

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Toyota Tacoma / 2021 Nissan Titan XD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you for posting these pictures, very helpful, did you need to remove the rear bumper to take the end cap off and put the new one on? Doesnā€™t seem like there is enough room to clear the black clips on top with the bumper on.
No, I replaced them with the bumper attached.
Sponsored