Ultimate Big Bend Non-Sasquatch pics thread

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I've got to say I love the wheels on the Big Bend. Maybe it's a generational thing, but to me they look very classy, they look "right".
I'm really liking how they look now that I've put some real tires on them. The stock Duellers must get swapped out ASAP!
Sponsored

Tellsnow

Base
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

StuRox

Base
First Name
Stu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Base
My build didn't originally include them so I purchased them afterwards. I was going to order them, but called a local dealer who happened to have them in stock. It's worth a call before you place the order as I'm not sure how long it takes to deliver. I picked up the rear cargo mat as well. Happy with all of them.

https://accessories.ford.com/mat-floor-contour-rubber-m2dz-7813300-aa.html#2021/Bronco
They look great! They are not too thin, are they? Someone posted a pic awhile ago showing some were as thin as a quarter? Just worried about them curling up. Thanks!

Tellsnow

Base
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

They look great! They are not too thin, are they? Someone posted a pic awhile ago showing some were as thin as a quarter? Just worried about them curling up. Thanks!
I wrote this a few weeks back: "After a few hundred miles and a couple nights of camping with them (and the lady and 2 dogs) I have to say I'm pleased. Initial reaction was that they were a bit thin but still had some weight to them. I was happy to see that they were pretty flexible as I prefer that to the harder/not as flexible shell type mats which I find that they make noise and just don't feel very natural, maybe a bit cheap feeling too. The fit was good and they stayed in place... nobody got their foot caught on an edge, etc. Also washed off well. These are pics a few rides post-wash in my Big Bend."

After about 1K miles or so with them I'm still happy. No curling and still fitting great. They are a bit thin, but do have some weight. No complaints and well worth the investment IMO. Don't sleep on the cargo mat either.

Tellsnow

Base
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm really liking how they look now that I've put some real tires on them. The stock Duellers must get swapped out ASAP!
Really liking how those tires are looking, good choice. Any need to re-calibrate the speedo after install?

Sponsored

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Really liking how those tires are looking, good choice. Any need to re-calibrate the speedo after install?
I didn't bother, since it was actually only a 1.9% difference in diameter.

Screenshot_20210919-133240.png

StuRox

Base
First Name
Stu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Base
I wrote this a few weeks back: "After a few hundred miles and a couple nights of camping with them (and the lady and 2 dogs) I have to say I'm pleased. Initial reaction was that they were a bit thin but still had some weight to them. I was happy to see that they were pretty flexible as I prefer that to the harder/not as flexible shell type mats which I find that they make noise and just don't feel very natural, maybe a bit cheap feeling too. The fit was good and they stayed in place... nobody got their foot caught on an edge, etc. Also washed off well. These are pics a few rides post-wash in my Big Bend."

After about 1K miles or so with them I'm still happy. No curling and still fitting great. They are a bit thin, but do have some weight. No complaints and well worth the investment IMO. Don't sleep on the cargo mat either.
Great news! Are the Build and Price ones for $160 the same as the $175 ones on the Accessories site? I need two door ones (Item # M2DZ-5413300-BA)?

Last edited:

StuRox

Base
First Name
Stu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Are the Build and Price floor mats ones for $160 the same as the $175 ones on the Accessories site? I need two door ones (Item # M2DZ-5413300-BA)?

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
New tires: Kenda Klever AT2, LT285/70 R17.
PXL_20210911_175646431~2.jpg
Have the same tires on my Gladiator. I went with the P rated since my off-roading is pretty much beach and light trails. They are pretty light too. Only weigh in at 47lbs. I'll be going with the same on my Bronco. Or possibly the RT in a 285/70-17.

Ford Bronco Ultimate Big Bend Non-Sasquatch pics thread 1D734E2B-F409-4B8F-98C5-2092FDFD636C

Sponsored

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Have the same tires on my Gladiator. I went with the P rated since my off-roading is pretty much beach and light trails. They are pretty light too. Only weigh in at 47lbs. I'll be going with the same on my Bronco. Or possibly the RT in a 285/70-17.

Ford Bronco Ultimate Big Bend Non-Sasquatch pics thread 1D734E2B-F409-4B8F-98C5-2092FDFD636C
Love these tires so far. Got mine at simple tire.com for about $180 each. No serious off-road yet but great for wet/dry traction.

OP
OP
dgorsett

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just a note in case anyone is still following this thread. I stopped by the local dealer yesterday to look at their non Sas BB, w/ Sandstone (my spec), I've been nervous about my choice for a year, and all the BB;s I've seen were Sas/Black. I feel very good about my choices. Non-Sas (maybe more aggressive tires) will be right and the Sandstone looked great. I've been anxious about the Sandstone since the stig's burnt out potato photos since last fall. The BB was Race Red, but they had a A51 (my choice) Sport that also set my mind at ease. Can't wait!

My Bronco is supposed to show up in a few days, I'll post some non Sas pics!!

OP
OP
dgorsett

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Wow this thread got lost in the shadows, I took delivery of my 2dr 2.3 7spd AMB BB Mid October. Just mounted my 35x12.50r17 Interco Vortracs on 17x8.5 25mm offset Icon Rebound Pro wheels over the weekend!

Ford Bronco Ultimate Big Bend Non-Sasquatch pics thread F94652D6-50A5-4521-A9F1-C3D69B94149D

Ford Bronco Ultimate Big Bend Non-Sasquatch pics thread F94652D6-50A5-4521-A9F1-C3D69B94149D

Haha, happens to all my threads!! Nice bb , I'll have se photos of mine in a few days

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just a note in case anyone is still following this thread. I stopped by the local dealer yesterday to look at their non Sas BB, w/ Sandstone (my spec), I've been nervous about my choice for a year, and all the BB;s I've seen were Sas/Black. I feel very good about my choices. Non-Sas (maybe more aggressive tires) will be right and the Sandstone looked great. I've been anxious about the Sandstone since the stig's burnt out potato photos since last fall. The BB was Race Red, but they had a A51 (my choice) Sport that also set my mind at ease. Can't wait!

My Bronco is supposed to show up in a few days, I'll post some non Sas pics!!
Pics or it didn't happen
Sponsored