Sponsored

Uncomfortable front seats! What is the solution?

Dialtone

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend Mid
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I pulled the headrest out and physically bent the rails to ease that forward tilt after seeing it recommended elsewhere here in the forum. I'm 5'5" so it really felt like it was resting on top of my head and forcing my chin to my chest.
I've thought about that. Good to know that works. Since my wife and I have different preferences, it's actually her Bronco, something permanent is off the table for now. I'll call bending the rods Plan B. :wink:
Sponsored

zyglyrox

Base
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜22 BaseSAS / ā€˜21 Bronco Sport BB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I've thought about that. Good to know that works. Since my wife and I have different preferences, it's actually her Bronco, something permanent is off the table for now. I'll call bending the rods Plan B. :wink:
You can find similar headrests from 150s with adjustment if you have cloth seats! I just turned mine around when Iā€™ll be in the vehicle for more than 1hr+ continuous.

I also recommend the Desert Does it spacers though, I sit low in all my vehicles and having the extra incline is nice. Iā€™m all torso no legs, so I sit closer than my height might suggest.

Dialtone

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend Mid
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You can find similar headrests from 150s with adjustment if you have cloth seats! I just turned mine around when Iā€™ll be in the vehicle for more than 1hr+ continuous.

I also recommend the Desert Does it spacers though, I sit low in all my vehicles and having the extra incline is nice. Iā€™m all torso no legs, so I sit closer than my height might suggest.
Thanks. I have the MGV seats but I have seat covers so cloth headrests wouldn't be an issue.
Sponsored