Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Update - after trying about four times, I was able to get through all the steps and register. It came back with - no orders found.

I'm guessing it may not have shipped from MAP yet, which is most likely. I will try again in a few days and see if it gives me anything different.

Thank you for this. It is just another method for us to justify sitting in front of our computers for hours upon hours.

I was able to get a load # but, can go no further. Mind tossing me a bone if you are not too busy?

Load # - 62825162
here’s what comes up:

Ford Bronco United Road Logistics - FAQ 0ED75593-7B3A-4D77-93F0-AB0CA2D70DA9

This usually means it’s not there yet, but when does there’s a plan to get it to your dealer.
Sponsored

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

here’s what comes up:

Ford Bronco United Road Logistics - FAQ 0ED75593-7B3A-4D77-93F0-AB0CA2D70DA9

This usually means it’s not there yet, but when does there’s a plan to get it to your dealer.
thank you! I cannot see this so it was very helpful.

Bradnewt

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The tracker for United Road is spot on! Tracker showed to be en route last night about 8pm. I swung by my dealer this morning because the tracker showed the truck near the dealership. I was able to zoom in on the satellite image and see approximately where the truck was. The truck was close, so I waited on the side of the road for a few minutes and the truck drove by and I got a quick view of my Bronco on the truck!. The bad news is I have to work all day and not sure I will be able to pick her up until tomorrow.
Ford Bronco United Road Logistics - FAQ 20220124_073637

Bradnewt

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My car rolled in Saturday night so I'm watching UR intently to switch off "inactive". How long does it usually take?
I started checking my Bronco on Wednesday and was inactive all day. It arrived at the terminal Wednesday night and was pending pick-up until last night about 8pm, when the status changed to en-route.

Sponsored

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My car rolled in Saturday night so I'm watching UR intently to switch off "inactive". How long does it usually take?
Seriously!!! They should roll that thing right up to your front door step!!!! You have earned it!!

BassMaster

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
For those who are trying to track by RAIL. When your Bronco gets to the destination Rail Yard (provided that's not directly at your dealer), it's turned over to United Road Logistics. Until it's picked up there, what you will see is a PLAN to get it from the Rail Yard to your dealer.

You need to register to get updates and/or see your Load Number on the web site.

On a smartphone device - because the Captcha won't come up on PC, load this web site:
https://www.unitedroad.com/delivery-receipt
Enter your VIN where requested and clear the "I'm not a Robot" check.
This will give you your Load Number (order) and Destination (your Dealer). Keep track of this Order Number.

Under Register Email click on 'Register'
Enter your Name and Email address and click 'Subscribe'. This links your Email address and the Dealer you're interested in.
You will get a 'Successfully Registered' response if it likes what you entered.

You will then be sent a Temporary Password to your e-mail address you supplied.

When that comes, open this web site:
OVISS - Login (unitedroadlogistics.com)
Carefully enter your email and temporary password - it only gives 3 tries. You will then be prompted to change the password. (must have a Capital & Lower case letter, Number, and special character). I seem to remember, I had trouble finding the 'submit' button on this screen - it's WAY to the right. Once it's accepts your selected password, you can go back and login again.

What you will see is all the orders bound for your Dealer. Don't worry if you don't see your Bronco because it's not ready to be picked up yet.
On that page, select the Menu bars (three horizontal bars next to their logo) and select 'Track'.

In that window, enter the Order Number you received earlier. You can also track by VIN as well.

If you got everything right, you will see an entry with your VIN and the Destination Rail Yard and Your Dealer. When you select 'Track' on that window a map showing the route the truck is expected to follow to get from the Rail Yard to your Dealer.

Back on the Order number Results Page, next to your order number, it will likely say 'inactive'. That means that the 'plan' is in place and ready when the Bronco gets to the Rail Yard.

When it gets to the Rail Yard, that should change to 'Pending Pickup'.

Once it's picked up and on its way: I believe it says 'In Route'

Once it's been dropped at the Dealer: I believe that it says 'Delivered'

@vickismith1023 also reports that there's a 'Cancelled' status, but it's unclear what that really means. For @TomAuto, it meant that the Bronco got to his dealer some other way. Check to see if it's ready to be picked up.

There also appears to be a means to 'subscribe' to get mailings of deliveries underway. Under the 'Settings' window, select 'Notifications' and check all that you want to see. Emails will start right away and show what your dealer is getting from your Rail Yard destination. Eventually, it's hoped that the Bronco will be one of those.

I hope this helps those people who are having difficulty with the United Road Logistics web site and want to see how this component of the transportation plan is planned and executed.

If you continue to have problems after trying this process, I'm not sure what to tell you. These steps ended up working for me and it just may not end up working for others.

Please feel free to add more info to this thread to assist others in getting info from there.

Edit: I've discovered that I can see just about anybody's 'plan' - I just need the Order Number. Post them here or send them my way and I'll lookup your status.

Edit: with all the VIN’s not working, it’s starting to look like United Road is not used by a lot of Dealers. If nothing happens when you try yours, that’s probably why. That looks like why some orders are Cancelled also.
Thanks for posting this process
very good information
thanks!!

Cranesaw

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My Bronco has an EDD of 2/5, but when I check UR and search for the Vin. Nothing shows up.

I was able to confirm that the dealer does UR by looking up a different vin from their site.

anyone have any thoughts? So frustrating.

wrbix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR Def90, F250 7.3, Caterham 7, LR Series III, etc
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

TL:dr……. It’ll get here when it gets here.

OP
OP
helifino16

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My Bronco has an EDD of 2/5, but when I check UR and search for the Vin. Nothing shows up.

I was able to confirm that the dealer does UR by looking up a different vin from their site.

anyone have any thoughts? So frustrating.
I'd keep an eye on the site. A Bronco matching yours will probably come in and they will find that the VIN was entered wrong when they set up the Plan. I subscribed to email notifications, so I get a note when anything shows up at a Railyard headed to my Dealer. Watching lots of F-150s, Edges, Transits, Bronco Sports, and Mustangs headed their way.

Sponsored

Cranesaw

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'd keep an eye on the site. A Bronco matching yours will probably come in and they will find that the VIN was entered wrong when they set up the Plan. I subscribed to email notifications, so I get a note when anything shows up at a Railyard headed to my Dealer. Watching lots of F-150s, Edges, Transits, Bronco Sports, and Mustangs headed their way.
ah. That’s good to know.

I’ve been searching more broadly for that dealership and they get very few deliveries a month, I wonder if they get deliveries from different companies.

Eleon196

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
For those who are trying to track by RAIL. When your Bronco gets to the destination Rail Yard (provided that's not directly at your dealer), it's turned over to United Road Logistics. Until it's picked up there, what you will see is a PLAN to get it from the Rail Yard to your dealer.

You need to register to get updates and/or see your Load Number on the web site.

On a smartphone device - because the Captcha won't come up on PC, load this web site:
https://www.unitedroad.com/delivery-receipt
Enter your VIN where requested and clear the "I'm not a Robot" check.
This will give you your Load Number (order) and Destination (your Dealer). Keep track of this Order Number.

Under Register Email click on 'Register'
Enter your Name and Email address and click 'Subscribe'. This links your Email address and the Dealer you're interested in.
You will get a 'Successfully Registered' response if it likes what you entered.

You will then be sent a Temporary Password to your e-mail address you supplied.

When that comes, open this web site:
OVISS - Login (unitedroadlogistics.com)
Carefully enter your email and temporary password - it only gives 3 tries. You will then be prompted to change the password. (must have a Capital & Lower case letter, Number, and special character). I seem to remember, I had trouble finding the 'submit' button on this screen - it's WAY to the right. Once it's accepts your selected password, you can go back and login again.

What you will see is all the orders bound for your Dealer. Don't worry if you don't see your Bronco because it's not ready to be picked up yet.
On that page, select the Menu bars (three horizontal bars next to their logo) and select 'Track'.

In that window, enter the Order Number you received earlier. You can also track by VIN as well.

If you got everything right, you will see an entry with your VIN and the Destination Rail Yard and Your Dealer. When you select 'Track' on that window a map showing the route the truck is expected to follow to get from the Rail Yard to your Dealer.

Back on the Order number Results Page, next to your order number, it will likely say 'inactive'. That means that the 'plan' is in place and ready when the Bronco gets to the Rail Yard.

When it gets to the Rail Yard, that should change to 'Pending Pickup'.

Once it's picked up and on its way: I believe it says 'In Route'

Once it's been dropped at the Dealer: I believe that it says 'Delivered'

@vickismith1023 also reports that there's a 'Cancelled' status, but it's unclear what that really means. For @TomAuto, it meant that the Bronco got to his dealer some other way. Check to see if it's ready to be picked up.

There also appears to be a means to 'subscribe' to get mailings of deliveries underway. Under the 'Settings' window, select 'Notifications' and check all that you want to see. Emails will start right away and show what your dealer is getting from your Rail Yard destination. Eventually, it's hoped that the Bronco will be one of those.

I hope this helps those people who are having difficulty with the United Road Logistics web site and want to see how this component of the transportation plan is planned and executed.

If you continue to have problems after trying this process, I'm not sure what to tell you. These steps ended up working for me and it just may not end up working for others.

Please feel free to add more info to this thread to assist others in getting info from there.

Edit: I've discovered that I can see just about anybody's 'plan' - I just need the Order Number. Post them here or send them my way and I'll lookup your status.

Edit: with all the VIN’s not working, it’s starting to look like United Road is not used by a lot of Dealers. If nothing happens when you try yours, that’s probably why. That looks like why some orders are Cancelled also.
Hi, thanks for sharing. I just tried this and it just refreshed the screen with my information. Does this possibly mean that it is not in the system yet? I just got confirmation that my bronco was built and would be shipping soon today. Thanks again!

OP
OP
helifino16

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hi, thanks for sharing. I just tried this and it just refreshed the screen with my information. Does this possibly mean that it is not in the system yet? I just got confirmation that my bronco was built and would be shipping soon today. Thanks again!
Either not in the system, or your dealer uses a different company for that. Mine has been 'Inactive' since I posted this, so it's still at MAP waiting for something. If yours is built, it will ship soon. Try to get a rail car and track it that way. Good luck.

Eleon196

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Either not in the system, or your dealer uses a different company for that. Mine has been 'Inactive' since I posted this, so it's still at MAP waiting for something. If yours is built, it will ship soon. Try to get a rail car and track it that way. Good luck.
Copy, thank you!

Rrico0503

Badlands
First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh man, you’re so close to that railyard (Kirby - New Braunfels). So close yet so far.

If it makes you feel any better, my Bronco is probably right there with yours. It arrived in Kirby earlyTuesday 1/18, and by dealer is right up I35 in south Austin, but UnitedRoad has always shown “cancelled”. I imagine maybe Central TX Ford dealers use someone else for final leg of the journey. Hopefully we’ll get calls from our dealers today!
By any chance. Have you received your bronco yet?? I am from south Texas and my tracker shows that it was cancelled from San Antonio to RGV. I want to know if this is something to be worried about or am I close to the finish line!?
Sponsored