First Name
Silly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is it possible to configure the car to unlock all doors once driver is passenger doors are opened?
Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not "and passenger".

But of course like all cars, there's a setting that you could have it unlocked just the driver or just the passenger.

For example with mine, if I use the remote I have to press it twice to unlock all doors. However if I reach and grab the handle it unlocks all four doors.

Lil Red Broncette

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Is it possible to configure the car to unlock all doors once driver is passenger doors are opened?
What method of unlocking? Remote? keypad? Fordpass app?

As already stated with a remote, click unlock a second time immediately after to unlock all.

For the keypad, usually entering the code unlocks the drive door and then pushing the 3-4 button immediately after will unlock the rest. And pushing both 7-8 and 9-0 buttons at the same time will lock all doors.

Here is the odd thing I encountered on my keypad. On my 2022 Base model, the keypad acts as I describe and this is also true for my 02 explorer, but on m 2022 Black Diamond (built 5 months later) entering the code unlocks all the doors. So if asking about keypad it evidently is possible. I should note that the keypad on my Base I had added by the dealer after the car was delivered while it was ordered with my Black Diamond.

For the Fordpass app, can't say I specifically paid attention, I thought all the doors, but because of the difference in behavior with the keypad, I am not certain. I just tested and with my Black Diamond it does indeed unlock all doors. I can't test my Base, though as its not here.

OP
OP

SillyPosition

Badlands
First Name
Silly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And for simply when the passenger goes out to take the kids from the back seat or goes to open the trunk?

I still need to unlock all doors in that situation

Lil Red Broncette

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
I found this tidbit:

"Press and hold both the lock and unlock buttons on the remote control for three seconds to change between driver door or all doors unlock mode. The direction indicators will flash twice to indicate a change to the unlocking mode. Driver door mode only unlocks the driver door when you press the unlock button once."

May not help you. It may explain why my two Bronco's unlock differently.
Sponsored