Itsdchz

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 PB XLT - 2022 Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have a feeling because of thanksgiving weekend things are going to really slow down or stop until monday and pick up again... but im hoping thats not so much the case
Yes dealer said it will most likely be in Richmond over weekend and they won’t unload until Monday/Tuesday. To keep peace they are being very flexible for the holiday weekend in order to maintain better relations to avoid strike in December….
Sponsored

Yacktopus

Base
First Name
Codey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yes dealer said it will most likely be in Richmond over weekend and they won’t unload until Monday/Tuesday. To keep peace they are being very flexible for the holiday weekend in order to maintain better relations to avoid strike in December….
is your rail car still in chicago?

SAVEUP

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a feeling because of thanksgiving weekend things are going to really slow down or stop until monday and pick up again... but im hoping thats not so much the case
Unfortunately for them, Personally I don't think TG weekend slows them down much once they are loaded.

We will see. BRC shows actual departure for mine was 8:30, just not sure where. Transfer is to Indiana Harbor Belt (IHB) and their tracking page is not working. Hopefully back to a major carrier with good tracking next.

Last edited:

Yacktopus

Base
First Name
Codey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Shows actual departure at 2030
Therefore it is officially on the long haul! Yours?
Via CSX phone service it said it has arrived to gibson Indiana the 21st around 9:50pm (im guessing eastern time) and no ETA, assuming it hasnt left there yet... talked to ford customer care chat and they told me blue island IL, so not 100% sure where it is at now, all I know is that it said something about via IHB, not on BNSF yet

Sponsored

SAVEUP

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Via CSX phone service it said it has arrived to gibson Indiana the 21st around 9:50pm (im guessing eastern time) and no ETA, assuming it hasnt left there yet... talked to ford customer care chat and they told me blue island IL, so not 100% sure where it is at now, all I know is that it said something about via IHB, not on BNSF yet
From IHB Wiki; The railroad's largest yard is Blue Island located in Riverdale, Illinois.[2] The Gibson Yard, located in Hammond, Indiana, is arguably the largest automobile traffic switching operation in the United States.

Yacktopus

Base
First Name
Codey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

From IHB Wiki; The railroad's largest yard is Blue Island located in Riverdale, Illinois.[2] The Gibson Yard, located in Hammond, Indiana, is arguably the largest automobile traffic switching operation in the United States.
gotcha, im guessing my rail car is probably hanging out there trying to arrange shipping onto BNSF

Itsdchz

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just received VINVIEW update
Interchange complete and update to dealer as 12/4. 10 days later FROM LADT VINVIEW in only a 3 day time span.. these delivery estimates are killing me.
CSX phone sounded like it was going through Arlo? IL. 12:20 AM CST
E029DD5A-854B-4732-B8C8-B9ECFB5864FF.jpeg

JeebusCripes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘94 M998, ‘89 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just received VINVIEW update
Interchange complete and update to dealer as 12/4. 10 days later FROM LADT VINVIEW in only a 3 day time span.. these delivery estimates are killing me.
CSX phone sounded like it was going through Arlo? IL. 12:20 AM CST
Ford Bronco Unofficial (stuck) "InTransit" thread E029DD5A-854B-4732-B8C8-B9ECFB5864FF
What’s vinview and how can I use it? I’ve been stuck in Chicago for nearly a week. It just departed yesterday.

Sponsored

Kevin W

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB 4dr Sasq Base and an Erup Green 2dr Sasq Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
OMG the CSX rail tracker says my Bronco is on its way to Buffalo New York from its last stop in Ohio. The Bronco needs to go to my dealer in Sioux Falls SD. Wrong way Ford, turn it around!!!!

Itsdchz

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What’s vinview and how can I use it? I’ve been stuck in Chicago for nearly a week. It just departed yesterday.
Through your dealer, if they have started using it yet. They can add you to the text notification.

Trieck32

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Through your dealer, if they have started using it yet. They can add you to the text notification.
Good luck @JeebusCripes! It was like pulling teeth to get my guy there to show me status 2 weeks ago when there. He had to get the manager to pull it up.

Itsdchz

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Good luck @JeebusCripes! It was like pulling teeth to get my guy there to show me status 2 weeks ago when there. He had to get the manager to pull it up.
I think it depends on who used before and how to understand they system. On their end it can be quite confusing. If you ask, I’m sure they will work it through with you.

Trieck32

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think it depends on who used before and how to understand they system. On their end it can be quite confusing. If you ask, I’m sure they will work it through with you.
Yes. My dealer said they just got the system and even the manager said he was just trained with it. If they are easily able and willing to share updates with customers it would save them a lot of calls and emails!
Sponsored