SGXIX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Produced 2/3/23. Delivery ETA 2/14/23 - 2/17/23. Hasn't shipped yet and no new deliverg ETA. Dealer says it is a logjstics issue. And to think IL isn't too far from MI.
Sponsored

Bronco1020

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 f150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Now, I have not waited nearly as long as most of you guys. But, my delivery eta has been pushed back 3 times now. Meanwhile, broncos built after mine have made it to my dealer. 7 of them. It makes no sense.

Dezertrider20158

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Ranger Sport 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh man, I hate to break it to you but welcome to the nightmare. I was built back in December and have been shipped since January. My bronco has been sitting two hours south of me for over a month. The best I can get is an ever changing eta. No info from ford or my dealer on why it's sitting there... keep your head up and hope you get good news but being realistic about my expectations has been the hardest part of this journey.

Triple7

Badlands
First Name
Norb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC 3500 HD Duramax Denali, Polaris RZR XP Turb
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Built 12/6.
Shipped 1/15.
Just received a updated estimated delivery date from Ford tonight of 3/30 to 4/5.

Dezertrider20158

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Built 12/6.
Shipped 1/15.
Just received a updated estimated delivery date from Ford tonight of 3/30 to 4/5.
Yeah, mine updated yesterday, similar dates as you. Built 11/30, shipped 1/10. Sitting at auto port two hours south of me since 1/22

Sponsored

Triple7

Badlands
First Name
Norb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ran my VIN and mine has the transmission recall, so if it ever gets to the dealer, there will be an even further delay.

Deb68nc

Outer Banks
First Name
Debra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine is finally at my dealer. Built 1/10 shipped 2/3 and made it to Apex NC on 3/9.. can’t wait to go get it . Hopefully Saturday as it’s being prepped 🎉🎊🍾

RogueBronco19

Badlands
First Name
Meredith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Built 12/1/23 - still sitting in Romulus, MI and Ford Executive office only quotes me what the online tracker says. I'm beyond frustrated and very close to purchasing something else after a 2 year wait with no honest estimated delivery date.

Deb68nc

Outer Banks
First Name
Debra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Built 12/1/23 - still sitting in Romulus, MI and Ford Executive office only quotes me what the online tracker says. I'm beyond frustrated and very close to purchasing something else after a 2 year wait with no honest estimated delivery date.
Hi this is a contact that called me back with a situation like yours that my vehicle was stuck at flat rock for over a month. Since i called her my vehicle has been moved back to the main plant and placed on the train. Her name is Theresa Johnson and her number is 313-316-8280. Good luck

8DaysDazed

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Got the same from Ford, she couldn't tell me where it was at and just reiterated the ETA online. Texted my dealer the same day and found out it's in AZ and will be delivered this week.

Sponsored

Triple7

Badlands
First Name
Norb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got my 4th estimate from Ford as to when my Bronco will arrive.
Built 12/6/22. Shipped 1/15/23. Now estimated arrival of 4/25 to 5/5. What a joke.

Bushwhacker

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Z71
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just got my 4th estimate from Ford as to when my Bronco will arrive.
Built 12/6/22. Shipped 1/15/23. Now estimated arrival of 4/25 to 5/5. What a joke.
Geez!!

SURFDOG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Built 12/8/22, Shipped 12/9/22, in port of city of destination "at the rail yard" for over a month. Still not arrived at dealer and its 4/18/22. What a joke. Worst service imaginable. I believe is something happened to the truck and its being repaired or transmission being replace.

Triple7

Badlands
First Name
Norb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford updated expected delivery once again.
Built 12/6
Shipped 1/15
Estimated delivery now 5/22 to 6/4
It has been sitting in a rail storage yard in Omaha since the 2nd half of January.

Dezertrider20158

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford updated expected delivery once again.
Built 12/6
Shipped 1/15
Estimated delivery now 5/22 to 6/4
It has been sitting in a rail storage yard in Omaha since the 2nd half of January.
Built 12/8/22, Shipped 12/9/22, in port of city of destination "at the rail yard" for over a month. Still not arrived at dealer and its 4/18/22. What a joke. Worst service imaginable. I believe is something happened to the truck and its being repaired or transmission being replace.
I'm in the same boat as both of you. I really feel like something else happened to my bronco as well, either damage or vandalism. Bronco has been sitting at the rail yard two hours away for over 3 months. Ford HQ claims it will be sent to a third party for the inspection of the transmission before it will be delivered to my dealer. Doesn't make sense to me... why not just send it to my dealer?

Have either of you two reached out to Ford HQ? I've sent multiple emails but only ever received one response. I'm super frustrated about this whole process.
Sponsored