First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 VW Eos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Starting a thread of buyers who have Broncos that are stuck "awaiting shipping". Trying to see how many of us may be in this camp and seeing if there's any strength in numbers that might let us get something done.

I've been built since 1/12/22. I have continually had the shipping dates pushing forward a few days at a time. The line from Customer Service is that its a "convoy carrier delay". However, my dealer's Ford rep told them that there have been quality issues at the plant (which we all know). But, at one point, customer service told me that because I've been marked as "built", that should not be the case with mine. They will not allow my dealer to pick it up with their own transport.

Anyone else having similar issues? I am one of only 5 broncos in my Build Week thread that have not been delivered yet. I believe the other four are marked as "chip holds".
Sponsored

Brianstrange

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 EB , 67 Stang, 77 GMC Motorhome, A6 3.0T, W211
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just want to contribute some info. My status was "In production-Produced" from January 4th until March 3rd. When it changed to "Produced" , my tracker updated. Why so long? Well, my Bronco arrived at the dealer yesterday and the passenger window was smashed\replaced. There was some glass inside still, my window sticker was missing. So when your circumstances seem odd, it could be something like this. With the labor shortage still happening, I'm sure these issues take a back seat to regular
production.

JakeC

Badlands
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Website
michiganbroncos.club
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™m here. Was ā€œsupposedā€ to be shipped on 3/8. I KNOW itā€™s built, so whatā€™s the hold-up? The plant is only a few miles away!

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There is a national trucker shortage. Getting anything (not just autos) shipped is difficult right now. I've seen similar things on the rail side, where the rail car unloads at destination and the vehicle sits for days waiting for a truck (it's supposed to be off the auto ramp within 48 hrs of unload).

I have no ability to support this, so this is pure hypothesis. Since it is clear that OP was in Ice Mountain, the situation is compounded. Auto plants typically only have space to park a day or two's worth of production. So the limited trucks they are able to get are probably prioritized to ship vehicles that come of the production line. I know people will go off on a this is BS rant, but if they don't do this, then they will have to take new vehicles to ice mountain or some other holding lot. To do that you need labor which is also tight. So if they prioritize ice mountain vehicles over new production it will just lead to more issues and more delays and they will only make a bad situation worse.

Brianstrange

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 EB , 67 Stang, 77 GMC Motorhome, A6 3.0T, W211
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Iā€™m here. Was ā€œsupposedā€ to be shipped on 3/8. I KNOW itā€™s built, so whatā€™s the hold-up? The plant is only a few miles away!
UGH! Dearborn! Order a pizza and for $15 a car and a pizza shows up in 30 min. Order a Bronco shipment and for $1500 you don't even get a pizza~

Sponsored

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
There is a national trucker shortage. Getting anything (not just autos) shipped is difficult right now. I've seen similar things on the rail side, where the rail car unloads at destination and the vehicle sits for days waiting for a truck (it's supposed to be off the auto ramp within 48 hrs of unload).

I have no ability to support this, so this is pure hypothesis. Since it is clear that OP was in Ice Mountain, the situation is compounded. Auto plants typically only have space to park a day or two's worth of production. So the limited trucks they are able to get are probably prioritized to ship vehicles that come of the production line. I know people will go off on a this is BS rant, but if they don't do this, then they will have to take new vehicles to ice mountain or some other holding lot. To do that you need labor which is also tight. So if they prioritize ice mountain vehicles over new production it will just lead to more issues and more delays and they will only make a bad situation worse.
MAP is huge and has parking for thousands of vehicles. Got to remember that half of the area has moved and the other half is a huge garbage dump so lots of parking.

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Starting a thread of buyers who have Broncos that are stuck "awaiting shipping". Trying to see how many of us may be in this camp and seeing if there's any strength in numbers that might let us get something done.

I've been built since 1/12/22. I have continually had the shipping dates pushing forward a few days at a time. The line from Customer Service is that its a "convoy carrier delay". However, my dealer's Ford rep told them that there have been quality issues at the plant (which we all know). But, at one point, customer service told me that because I've been marked as "built", that should not be the case with mine. They will not allow my dealer to pick it up with their own transport.

Anyone else having similar issues? I am one of only 5 broncos in my Build Week thread that have not been delivered yet. I believe the other four are marked as "chip holds".
In production on 1/28, moved to Built on 3/6. Dealer continues to get deliveries of Broncos with blend dates around same time as my ā€˜Builtā€™ date but mine is still at MAP. šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™‚ļø

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™ve been in production since 3/9 (modules popped that night). Chat with Ford says itā€™s ā€œproducedā€ but no one has said ā€œbuiltā€. Itā€™s just sitting there in limbo- wish I could get something saying awaiting shipment or similar!

MattyC

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I've been "Built" status since 3/6 also. Awaiting shipping via Convoy.

Sponsored

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've been "in production" since 2/24. Dealer says no holds shown. Palsapp shows pending. Last EDD was 3/11. Trying to be patient! Shipping convoy

OP
OP
WVUBronco22

WVUBronco22

Badlands
First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 VW Eos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've been "in production" since 2/24. Dealer says no holds shown. Palsapp shows pending. Last EDD was 3/11. Trying to be patient! Shipping convoy
Forgot about Palsapp. I was listed there as pending after 1/12/22 up until they changed their site to now allow checking with the vin.

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Forgot about Palsapp. I was listed there as pending after 1/12/22 up until they changed their site to now allow checking with the vin.
Thereā€™s a work around for that. You can right click and go to Inspect and control F and type in ā€˜VINā€™ above you will see a ā€œhidden=hiddenā€™ and you delete that and hit enter and you can key in your VIN. The toughest part about the waiting is seeing much later blend dates arrive.

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Theres a workaround for that. Right click on the page and click inspect. Hit control-f over the window that pops up, then type "vin" in the search bar. Scroll up and find the line of code that says "hidden=hidden". Delete the hidden and the vin search bar comes back
EDIT: sorry double post

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mine was in production for the week of 1/17. Just got update to in transit when I check on the tracker.
Sponsored