ArkBronco3667

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This doesn't give me any hope. Build date for mine was 5/16. Ended up getting built 6/28. I believe it is parked now in never never land. Estimated Delivery date changing now.
Since ordering, one of my kids has received her DL. She was supposed to get my current vehicle. So, we are short one vehicle now.
Would think that after this much time, Ford management would have figured something out. With zero communication, it seems like they just don't care about satisfying the people buying what they're selling
Yeah, Ford could really care less about it. I was understanding at first when they released a statement saying we would be delayed 90 days. However, when that 90 day deadline came and went with absolutely zero communication from anyone, I knew what their position on the matter was.

I plan on seeing this through, but ford has definitely ruined their reputation with me.
Sponsored

VIRUS

Badlands
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck, car, feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, Ford could really care less about it. I was understanding at first when they released a statement saying we would be delayed 90 days. However, when that 90 day deadline came and went with absolutely zero communication from anyone, I knew what their position on the matter was.

I plan on seeing this through, but ford has definitely ruined their reputation with me.
If mine doesn't ship next week, I'm going to buy something else. Two years, they've missed every self-imposed deadline (by many months). There's a serious management problem. The only other place I've seen such failure and zero repercussions is government.
I will probably still take delivery of the Bronco if it ever comes but I'm starting a new search for a different vehicle end of next week

hammsammich

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F350 6.7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mime was built on 4/4 and has been waiting for convoy shipping ever since. Almost 100 days now.

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Blend, 4/5. In production, 4/7. Built 6/27. Awaiting shipment.

No where near as long a wait as many here but I don't expect it to get any better.

Sponsored

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As of Saturday 7/9 I am no longer awaiting shipping! Trackers never moved. Convoy to Milwaukee, WI

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

4/8, In Production, 6/27 Built, no expectation of shipping any time soon.

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As of Saturday 7/9 I am no longer awaiting shipping! Trackers never moved. Convoy to Milwaukee, WI
How do you know, if trackers didn’t update? Email? Dealer?

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How do you know, if trackers didn’t update? Email? Dealer?
Found it! The tracker has moved now, but I happened to stop by my dealer for a completely different reason, and there she was!

20220709_110722.jpg

P3KCMO

Big Bend
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Compass
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I find it crazy that the trackers aren't moving and nobody seems to be able to see anything and a vehicle just poof shows up.

JBHillCountry

Black Diamond
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Land Cruiser, 2022 F250, 2022 Tahoe Z71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I find it crazy that the trackers aren't moving and nobody seems to be able to see anything and a vehicle just poof shows up.
Happened a bunch with those of us that received some of the early 2021 Raptors. I never had a single email from Ford about my order. Found out everything from Ford Performance chat. Once it was built, it made it to my dealer in Texas in a few days. The Bronco has been on railcar for over a week now.
Sponsored