Sponsored

I've been "built and awaiting shipping" for over 60 days now.

Bronc_Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
UPDATE: After 84 days in the shipping que, my Bronco arrived at the dealership.

Has anyone here taken delivery yet who has waited longer than 60 days for shipping?

Every time I call the 1-800 number they say it's completely built and not waiting on chips, that its just a shipping issue. I've asked if they can look into it further to see if there is a mistake they say no, but maybe my dealer's rep can.

My dealer, who is great, says he can't get any more information either, but speculates that it's actually waiting for chips.

I've seen the rummers that Ford is taking chips out of finished vehicles to keep the production line running - I don't know how true that is though.
Sponsored

Last edited:

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Has anyone here taken delivery yet who has waited longer than 60 days for shipping?

Every time I call the 1-800 number they say it's completely built and not waiting on chips, that its just a shipping issue. I've asked if they can look into it further to see if there is a mistake they say no, but maybe my dealer's rep can.

My dealer, who is great, says he can't get any more information either, but speculates that it's actually waiting for chips.

I've seen the rummers that Ford is taking chips out of finished vehicles to keep the production line running - I don't know how true that is though.
I've read and there are shipping issues happening right now so I think that it is true. I doubt they would take chips out of vehicles that are already built and install them in vehicles being build...Wouldnt you just build the new one without the chip?

OP
OP
Bronc_Bronc

Bronc_Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've read and there are shipping issues happening right now so I think that it is true. I doubt they would take chips out of vehicles that are already built and install them in vehicles being build...Wouldnt you just build the new one without the chip?
I forgot to add that my dealership has been receiving shipments of Broncos during this time...

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I know there are at least a few people who waited longer for shipping. I think a couple people got lost in shipping, I remember someone saying that theirs was finally tracked down in Alabama when it was supposed to be going to Arizona (or something like that). And I think a couple people had their broncos damaged beyond repair during shipping, including one first edition that obviously couldn’t be replaced.

Mine took 34 days from assembly plant to dealer, and that’s longer than average. Best of luck to you.

Rubeo84

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know it’s not a Ford but my brother in law has been waiting for his Silverado for a few weeks it’s literally sitting on a lot in Canada because there aren’t enough train cars to ship it down

Sponsored

BeeMiller

Outer Banks
First Name
Betty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Furion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Mine was on the ramp waiting to be released to a truck for delivery. As of a couple days ago, it went to chip hold. So read that how you want. Was supposed to get it first week of February then put on hold til May 7th. Ford rep said I should get it delivered by that day. Nope, let's just steal her thunder and put it on chip hold.

Jo8n

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser [sold]
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Last edited:

r21free

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
my wifes was shipped. and We wait 5 months to get it we are Also in michigan!!

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My friends shipped over the weekend. Showed up last night. But we are in Michigan. Now he has to see his cyber orange sitting out front until it’s ready. Lol.
Had a red 2 door wild track show up too. Not sure what the long wheel base is.

Ford Bronco I've been "built and awaiting shipping" for over 60 days now. 035FDAC8-5A49-45D6-B545-BA1D4D52756E

Sponsored

Stu baby

Outer Banks
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Audi
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

i have been waiting 42 days since my built email and what you stated is exactly what I’m being told. And my dealer has received several Broncos that went in to production after mine

bloominguez

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Br BD, '22 5BW, '95 Integra, '94 VFR, '04 SV
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Different vehicle, different manufacturer .... but I have a vehicle that has been built for 106 days, no ship date in sight. GM to blame on this one. Same story, no good reason why it's not shipping, it just isn't. Very frustrating.

OP
OP
Bronc_Bronc

Bronc_Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
i have been waiting 42 days since my built email and what you stated is exactly what I’m being told. And my dealer has received several Broncos that went in to production after mine
It's so frustrating that there is zero recourse. I honestly have no problem waiting, I don't even own a car right now as I don't need one.

Its the lack of information and options that pisses me off. Clearly there have been issues with the tracker, but they refuse to do anything to verify the build status or location of my rig.

I was practically an opening minute reservation, I didn't even wait for the promo video to finish, and I already volunteered to wait for MY22 after I wasn't in the first 3 months of production.

I'd drop this order and push to a MY23 if I didn't lose my current price. Right now I still have a deal to buy at 1k under invoice - on MY21 pricing.

And as a extra bonus in the mean time I've missed out on sub 2% financing.