First Name
Norb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC 3500 HD Duramax Denali, Polaris RZR XP Turb
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm in the same boat as both of you. I really feel like something else happened to my bronco as well, either damage or vandalism. Bronco has been sitting at the rail yard two hours away for over 3 months. Ford HQ claims it will be sent to a third party for the inspection of the transmission before it will be delivered to my dealer. Doesn't make sense to me... why not just send it to my dealer?

Have either of you two reached out to Ford HQ? I've sent multiple emails but only ever received one response. I'm super frustrated about this whole process.
My wife contacted Ford about 6 weeks ago concerning the expiration of the special offer while the Bronco is sitting in a railyard in Omaha. The response was basically "yes the offer is expiring".
The dealer is no help at all. They say Ford doesn't tell them anything and that these delays are normal.
Sponsored

Dezertrider20158

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Ranger Sport 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My wife contacted Ford about 6 weeks ago concerning the expiration of the special offer while the Bronco is sitting in a railyard in Omaha. The response was basically "yes the offer is expiring".
The dealer is no help at all. They say Ford doesn't tell them anything and that these delays are normal.
This is not normal, there are hundreds if not thousands of posts out there about the normal delivery. I'd recommend staying on top of Ford HQ and whatever rep has been assigned to your case. Also keep on your dealer. Ask them to escalate this with the zone rep. I even connected my dealer with my customer care rep at Ford. I'm not sure why Ford is expecting us to do all this work to buy their vehicle. Seems only logical to me that Delaers should be doing the leg work for us. Sorry you all are going through this. Just a word of advise, when contacting Ford be respectful and polite. My mom always said you'll catch more flies with honey than with vinegar.

Triple7

Badlands
First Name
Norb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC 3500 HD Duramax Denali, Polaris RZR XP Turb
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks, all good advise (especially from your mother!). I will try again with Ford HQ. This is my first Ford after roughly 2 dozen new GM cars and trucks, many special ordered. I have to say I am very disappointed.
Sponsored