msschulte

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Jeep, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
that is even a more odd place. This is what I would do. Talk to your dealer and ask them if they can help you to get your zone representative involved. The zone rep has the power to contact Ford corporate and have them do a trace and market as hot. Let him know that you know this and you’re asking him to please do it because of the delay. The only way that Ford corporate customer service or marketing can help you in the situatio, is when your delivery date window has not moved and you were within that week delivery is stated. Ford is very good about constantly moving the date so you don’t run into that situation but it does happen. Therefore, your only recourse is to utilize a Ford zone representative.
They have marked hot already and I have a customer service rep looking into it also. It should have never been unloaded!!!
Sponsored

Gettyup

Badlands
First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt Mustang, Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It’s funny how some can track a rail car to every point it come in contact with but when I check myself I also got “No information on this car number” but Yesterday I get a phone call from My Dealer that My Bronco has arrived and I can pick up as of today!!

Shipped 1/16/2023
Arrived at Dealer 1/31/2023

Last edited:

Gettyup

Badlands
First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

ZoooAlll

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Word, I am in Texas hoping for delivery soon! Shipped 01/19/23

Sponsored

Gettyup

Badlands
First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Word, I am in Texas hoping for delivery soon! Shipped 01/19/23
Good Luck! I’m picking Mine up on Wed. Then road trip home to SoCal.

BustinPeppers

Wildtrak
First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 AudiS7-'12 Denali-'23 Bronco (Ford is Hiding)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Might be a dumb question.... but is there any difference from Bronco being at Ramp 51 to Canton, MI....trying to decipher feedback from dealer who told me it is now transportation delay status (poor sales guy at this point has to think I am just either stupid or intoxicated with all the silly pestering he gets from me)

2023 2DR/WT/CGM/V6/SAS/LUX/TOW/MIC
In the unofficial Ford witness protection program (is my best guess at this point)., As such just laughing over the Bronco Odyssey (and wondering does Ford hate me)

1st Order - Feb 21
2nd Order - Nov 21
3rd Order - Sep 22
VIN - Oct 22
Built - Sch 11/21/22, Production 11/22/22, Built 11/23/22.
Shipping Fake Out #1 - 12/16/22 (site corrects 12/29/22)
Gets to A51 - 1/14/23
Shipping Fake Out #2 - 1/19/23 (with 4 others dealer ordered)
Dealer Arrival Practical Joke -1/24/23 (3 of the 4 supposed to with it did arrive at dealer)
Dealer Finds - 1/25/23 @ A51 (same day get pic form assembly line from Ford)
Site Corrects 1/27/23
Sitting in Canton MI as of 1/31/23
Most recent update from dealer under unspecified transportation delay as of 2/4/23

Dezertrider20158

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Ranger Sport 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I'm on my last leg of transit. Rail car made it to Richmond on 1/22. Dealer said they marked it "hot", whatever good that does, as of 1/25 and I was told they expected it by the end of January. Now that we are almost a week into February, their tune has changed and they don't know when it will arrive, only that it will likely be on their next ford delivery...

Dezertrider20158

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do any of the northern California people have any information that might help me out? My Bronco has been sitting in Richmond since 1/22/23. Seems like Ford might have put a stop-ship hold on it. The dealer says it's marked "hot". No one knows when it will get delivered. ETA's keep getting pushed back. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Yacktopus

Base
First Name
Codey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Do any of the northern California people have any information that might help me out? My Bronco has been sitting in Richmond since 1/22/23. Seems like Ford might have put a stop-ship hold on it. The dealer says it's marked "hot". No one knows when it will get delivered. ETA's keep getting pushed back. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
maybe @Itsdchz might have some insight, on this one. I remember he told me before in the past that you could call the rail yard/ have the dealership call the rail yard to talk to the lady that runs operations if I remember correctly which could help expedite things, I don't have any phone numbers unfortunately.

Sponsored

Itsdchz

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 PB XLT - 2022 Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
maybe @Itsdchz might have some insight, on this one. I remember he told me before in the past that you could call the rail yard/ have the dealership call the rail yard to talk to the lady that runs operations if I remember correctly which could help expedite things, I don't have any phone numbers unfortunately.
Yes
Dealership AND zone rep have the ability to call and request it to be located and pulled. What your dealer may not be telling you- if your bronco is on the hold-do not sell for the transmission or other recall.
Put your vin in here:
https://www.ford.com/support/recalls/

if it is on recall, they cannot sell it to you. Otherwise, they absolutely have ability to locate, have it pulled, and shipped to you via convoy. What does marketing say about your whereabouts? What is date for delivery on your tracking state?

Dezertrider20158

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey yall, just thought I'd throw out an update... Still waiting...Per Ford HQ the stop ship on my Bronco was released on 3/28/23. But my estimated delivery window keeps moving back, currently showing 5/5/23. Ford customer service isn't any help, dealer and zone rep arent any help and just keep blaming Ford. Just needed to vent. Hope you all are enjoying your Broncos

Triple7

Badlands
First Name
Norb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC 3500 HD Duramax Denali, Polaris RZR XP Turb
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Built 12/6
Shipped 1/15
Just received my 5th revised delivery estimate of 5/22 to 6/4.
It has been sitting in railroad storage since the 2nd half of January.
It does have the transmission recall.

Itsdchz

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 PB XLT - 2022 Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Built 12/6
Shipped 1/15
Just received my 5th revised delivery estimate of 5/22 to 6/4.
It has been sitting in railroad storage since the 2nd half of January.
It does have the transmission recall.
Seems there are a few stuck in this status…

Triple7

Badlands
First Name
Norb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC 3500 HD Duramax Denali, Polaris RZR XP Turb
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Arrived at my dealership. 5 months to the day it was built. Dealer says it will take up to a week to prep the vehicle and repair any damage. Hopefully not much paint damage after sitting in a rail storage lot for almost 4 of those months.
Sponsored