Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BadSquatch, 1995 F250, 2018 Rebel R2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still in the same boat... Built 11-23-22 now on my 5th estimated date of 1-9-23 to 1-13-23... i dont believe it anymore... Crazy thing is since my second ship date change in early december i have received zero correspondence from @Ford Motor Company, email etc. The only reason i know anything is by contacting ford chat every week. Im very patient and not that guy who bitches about things at all, however this experience is becoming quite disheartening. As a life long Ford family, it just sucks, we've always showed loyalty to the @Ford Motor Company but right now ive never felt more like than just a number.

I dont think mine will even hit rail at all, its just a matter of a shipping company picking it up, My dealer is only 3.5 hours away in Central Ohio
Sponsored

gostlblues

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco; 2020 Edge ST; 93 Jeep YJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Still in the same boat... Built 11-23-22 now on my 5th estimated date of 1-9-23 to 1-13-23... i dont believe it anymore... Crazy thing is since my second ship date change in early december i have received zero correspondence from @Ford Motor Company, email etc. The only reason i know anything is by contacting ford chat every week. Im very patient and not that guy who bitches about things at all, however this experience is becoming quite disheartening. As a life long Ford family, it just sucks, we've always showed loyalty to the @Ford Motor Company but right now ive never felt more like than just a number.

I dont think mine will even hit rail at all, its just a matter of a shipping company picking it up, My dealer is only 3.5 hours away in Central Ohio
We just got notification that our Badlands hard top 4d is now 'shipped', which from MI to IA, usually means it'll be here today or tomorrow, per local dealer friend. This is after my dealer friend contacted the regional GM to find out what heck was going on. Like others on here, our estimated arrival after build was getting pushed back again and again ( after the build was completed about 3 weeks ago). Based on what I've read here, our experience and reading other pieces online, here's my hypothesis on what's happening with transport of completed Broncos:

1) The build rate has increased in the past 6 months as chips and other parts have become more available.
2) Ford unfathomably didn't address the need to be able to ship more finished vehicles, so there is a rather long queue for transport. Their ability to build cars has caught them by surprise. This is the root cause.
3) Ford offers you an estimate of transport after your Bronco is built, based on a calculation of the number their 3rd party shipper can move/day and where your Bronco sits in the queue (with maybe some of the geographical complexities included).
4) I learned that all retail orders are labeled as 'hot' for shipping, but that apparently only means they are hot as compared to stock orders.
5) The retail order delivery 'queue' is much like one at an amusement park ride where there are 'fast passes'. The larger dealers or ones that make noise about waits get a 'fast pass' to the front, while others that are waiting quietly see their estimated delivery dates pushed back again, again, again. Your wait from here is 45 minutes...2 hours later, and you finally can at least see the end of the line.
6) My dealer made noise on Friday. Our Bronco is on a truck today. If you want anything "expedited" (and I used that word loosely), you might ask the dealer to reach out to Ford regional leadership to request an inquiry on your specific car, request it be made 'super hot' , like Michelle Pfeiffer in the 90's hot.
7) Those leaders are going to get sick of these calls, so then they might actually do something to fix the root cause for everyone...

horhay25

Raptor
First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Bronco, Bronco Raptor (on order)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Blend date 9/8, build date 12/20 (was on a chip hold for over 3 months), original eta was 12/18-12/24..been pushed several times..now 1/18-1/24...spoke to ford today and its last updated location on 1/14 was at a railyard in Blue Island, IL, no rail car number assigned yet...so unbelievably frustrating...crazy that its a MY2022 and it won't be delivered until 2023!

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Frontier, 17 Q50
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Here's an update for shipping delays. My Wildtrak was built 10/4 but as of December still had not updated status on shipping. I wrote Ford executives and got a reply before Christmas, and actually one of their admin folks kept in contact with me. There was one update showing "shipped" as of 1/7/23 and it finally arrived 1/23/23.

The VINview system was useless, there were no updates and until it arrived in the Salt Lake City Roper rail yard it showed the vehicle still at the MAP. My dealer and Ford sources tell me that Broncos and other vehicles roll off the assembly line missing chips, and that Ford stashes them in the MAP parking lot until the chips arrive. Not sure if that's true or not, as Ford won't tell you anything officially. Essentially it took nearly 4 months after build to get delivery.

When my Bronco was delivered, the front bumper was all marked up - looked like it was shipped touching something. So now my dealer has replacement bumper, hooks, sensors and grille on the way.

Here's the full timeline -

Reserved 9/20/2020
21 Ordered 3/2/2021
Reorder 2022 model year - 10/19/2021
Scheduled for production 8/29/2022
Blend 9/29/2022
Built 10/4/2022
Original delivery was 10/23 - was delayed 6 times
Shipped 1/7/2023
Arrived 1/23/2023 to Roper Yard
Picked up 1/27/2023
There were no tracking updates between 10/13/22 and 1/23/23
855 days from reservation to delivery
111 days from build to delivery

Deb68nc

Outer Banks
First Name
Debra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wait till they roll out all these base model and heritage vehicles this coming March and April. I hope they have all ours shipped out that been waiting 30 + days. Otherwise it’s gonna be a huge clusterf**k

Sponsored

msschulte

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Jeep, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Built 12/5
Shipped 12/10
Unloaded in Illinois(coming to Texas) 12/17
HAS NOT MOVED SINCE :(
ETA's have changed about 6-7 times now with the latest 2/13-2/27

BustinPeppers

Wildtrak
First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 AudiS7-'12 Denali-'23 Bronco (Ford is Hiding)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Might be a dumb question.... but is there any difference from Bronco being at Ramp 51 to Canton, MI....trying to decipher feedback from dealer who told me it is now transportation delay status (poor sales guy at this point has to think I am just either stupid or intoxicated with all the silly pestering he gets from me)

2023 2DR/WT/CGM/V6/SAS/LUX/TOW/MIC
In the unofficial Ford witness protection program (is my best guess at this point)., As such just laughing over the Bronco Odyssey (and wondering does Ford hate me)

1st Order - Feb 21
2nd Order - Nov 21
3rd Order - Sep 22
VIN - Oct 22
Built - Sch 11/21/22, Production 11/22/22, Built 11/23/22.
Shipping Fake Out #1 - 12/16/22 (site corrects 12/29/22)
Gets to A51 - 1/14/23
Shipping Fake Out #2 - 1/19/23 (with 4 others dealer ordered)
Dealer Arrival Practical Joke -1/24/23 (3 of the 4 supposed to with it did arrive at dealer)
Dealer Finds - 1/25/23 @ A51 (same day get pic form assembly line from Ford)
Site Corrects 1/27/23
Sitting in Canton MI as of 1/31/23
Most recent update from dealer under unspecified transportation delay as of 2/4/23

Last edited:

casbar

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Tacoma, '17 Indian Scout
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Might be a dumb question.... but is there any difference from Bronco being at Ramp 51 to Canton, MI....trying to decipher feedback from dealer who told me it is now transportation delay status (poor sales guy at this point has to think I am just either stupid or intoxicated with all the silly pestering he gets from me)

In the unofficial Ford witness protection program (is my best guess at this point)., As such just laughing over the Bronco Odyssey (and wondering does Ford hate me)

1st Order - Feb 21
2nd Order - Nov 21
3rd Order - Sep 22
VIN - Oct 22
Gets to A51 - 1/14/23
Dealer Arrival Practical Joke -1/24/23 (3 of the 4 supposed to with it did arrive at dealer)
Site Corrects 1/27/23
Most recent update from dealer under unspecified transportation delay as of 2/4/23
Any chance you finally got yours? You and I have the same build and were built on the same day. Mine has just been sitting at Blue Island, IL for over a month. There doesn't seem to be anything I can do about it.

BustinPeppers

Wildtrak
First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 AudiS7-'12 Denali-'23 Bronco (Ford is Hiding)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Still sitting, will keep you updated on any changes. Did get a hold of Jim A @ Ford, but pending a meaningful update.

casbar

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Tacoma, '17 Indian Scout
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Still sitting, will keep you updated on any changes. Did get a hold of Jim A @ Ford, but pending a meaningful update.
After reading through these forums late last night I'm afraid we may be victims of the latest recall. Maybe parked at these shipping yards until Ford figures out what to do with us.. I hope not but why else would a bunch of us just be stuck like this.

Sponsored

Deb68nc

Outer Banks
First Name
Debra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

1st Order - Feb 21
2nd Order - Nov 21
3rd Order - Sep 22
VIN - Oct 22
Gets to A51 - 1/14/23
Site Corrects 1/27/23
Have you gotten yours yet? Mine still at ramp 51 also since 2/2 with no movement. Customer service and dealer keeps telling me it’s awaiting shipment. Yet my tracker shows shipped. I feel like it’s gonna sit at flat rock for a long time i don’t understand why.

Deb68nc

Outer Banks
First Name
Debra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wrote ford corporate... Got a response
Let's see if the Bronco actually gets on a train.
Day 47
Hi can you tell me the email to Ford corporate? I’ve been waiting since 1/10 when my vehicle was built to be shipped. I’m at ramp 51 in flat rock awaiting shipment. I feel like I’ve lost all hope at this point.

330SMG

Badlands
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 ,89 325i and 72 Dodge Charger SE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi can you tell me the email to Ford corporate? I’ve been waiting since 1/10 when my vehicle was built to be shipped. I’m at ramp 51 in flat rock awaiting shipment. I feel like I’ve lost all hope at this point.
Mr Azzouz vp consumer relations.
[email protected]
Just be polite, his assistant will get back in a day or so

Deb68nc

Outer Banks
First Name
Debra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mr Azzouz vp consumer relations.
[email protected]
Just be polite, his assistant will get back in a day or so
Things got moving today. They drove my vehicle back to Wayne Mi from Flat Rock and is now going on convoy to Raleigh NC instead of the rail. But I’m not sure if that’s correct. I can track the vehicle in real time from here on out which will be nice. Customer service did say that if there’s a delay (which it is) they Vbir if eta doesn’t show with the higher up people who look into the shippers. I never knew that but it’s good to know . Here is it’s gps through my FordPass . I now have 69 miles on it going back and forth to the two plants.
Ford Bronco Unofficial Awaiting Shipping thread. 2C4ABC3E-0165-4DFD-A5E6-28F83800B0CE
Ford Bronco Unofficial Awaiting Shipping thread. 52056DC0-F9D0-4AC6-9BED-5B2034137392

Last edited:

Triple7

Badlands
First Name
Norb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC 3500 HD Duramax Denali, Polaris RZR XP Turb
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Built 12/06/22
Shipped 1/15/23
At Dealer not yet

My son's Bronco was built on the same day, shipped to the same dealer (Iowa)
and he has had his for 3 weeks.
Sponsored