Sponsored

I've been "built and awaiting shipping" for over 60 days now.

survivormanca

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is ridiculous. I would happily go into my dealership sign the paperwork and then fly to map and drive my bronco home.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Bronc_Bronc

Bronc_Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How many times have you called the CS number already…and what benefit has it brought you? Did you get your truck any sooner?

Now, how much time have you wasted for a customer who might be trying to call CS for a real issue that might need to be resolved?
What would you classify as a real issue?

In the past 60 days I've called CS 4 times. (Something tells me you want that number to be a lot higher.)

It has brought be the benefit of now having some indication that without a notification from Ford that my Bronco went from "built" back into "production," and that it's status is being updated meaning they haven't lost or damaged it -- all of which helps me decide if I'm going to continue to wait or walk away from the order and re-order or buy something else?

The other thing it does for me is it lets me contribute in a very small way in help Ford decide where to focus its efforts. Are zero people calling Ford about delayed Bronco orders? Then why would Ford focus on that? etc...

And finally trucks haul beets. A Bronco is a station wagon.

TheDoctor

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST, Pontiac G8 GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What would you classify as a real issue?

In the past 60 days I've called CS 4 times. (Something tells me you want that number to be a lot higher.)

It has brought be the benefit of now having some indication that without a notification from Ford that my Bronco went from "built" back into "production," and that it's status is being updated meaning they haven't lost or damaged it -- all of which helps me decide if I'm going to continue to wait or walk away from the order and re-order or buy something else?

The other thing it does for me is it lets me contribute in a very small way in help Ford decide where to focus its efforts. Are zero people calling Ford about delayed Bronco orders? Then why would Ford focus on that? etc...

And finally trucks haul beets. A Bronco is a station wagon.
A real issue is someone who has a Ford vehicle and needs assistance with something.

Calling to ask when you will get your vehicle is never going to get you an answer. You knowing the “status” of your vehicle means exactly squat.

Your calls are not contributing in any shape or form to how Ford uses it’s resources to get a vehicle delivered to a dealership.

OP
OP
Bronc_Bronc

Bronc_Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A real issue is someone who has a Ford vehicle and needs assistance with something.

Calling to ask when you will get your vehicle is never going to get you an answer. You knowing the “status” of your vehicle means exactly squat.

Your calls are not contributing in any shape or form to how Ford uses it’s resources to get a vehicle delivered to a dealership.
Well, I'm honestly okay knowing that you're mad at me about this.

OP
OP
Bronc_Bronc

Bronc_Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm going to take this opportunity to plug how good the Ford customer care line is. I honestly can't think of a single other 1-800 number that is answered by a real person. There is no holding or transferring. I've never had to be on the phone for more than about 5 minutes.

Everyone who is a customer shouldn't hesitate to call, its literally in the name. It's not the customer emergency line.

I'm also going to plug the "ignore" button here.

Sponsored

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

How many times have you called the CS number already…and what benefit has it brought you? Did you get your truck any sooner?

Now, how much time have you wasted for a customer who might be trying to call CS for a real issue that might need to be resolved?
When Ford tells you your new vehicle will arrive on X date and 2 weeks later it's still not there I'd say that's a real issue. Then get a new date delivery and same shit keeps happening over and over again it goes from a real issue to a MAJOR FUCKING issue!

mobroncogal

Outer Banks
First Name
sherry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep grand cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
When Ford tells you your new vehicle will arrive on X date and 2 weeks later it's still not there I'd say that's a real issue. Then get a new date delivery and same shit keeps happening over and over again it goes from a real issue to a MAJOR FUCKING issue!
Ford told me vehicle would be here by April. Then May, then June now it is July still dont have my Bronco. That is a real issue for me..

mharvey04

Outer Banks
First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot - Touring
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This is ridiculous. I would happily go into my dealership sign the paperwork and then fly to map and drive my bronco home.
I agree. I'll go and pick up my Bronco myself! They can also take off the $1500+ destination fee while we're at it!! lol
Sponsored