Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Audi
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Here is the issue

Ford Bronco Awaiting Shipping F83A12E7-276A-4304-BB6C-545F6F8906A6
🤔 I guess this is why that those that have even been built are still just awaiting shipment also

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

hoffsauce

Base
First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
That has nothing to do with these Broncos. They are built sitting in a remote lot. Im really curious which build week is currently recieving convoy broncos

Kameronatm

Badlands
First Name
Kameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve been built for 6 weeks and still haven’t shipped

Sponsored

dpav02

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Toyota 4Runner Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am also "awaiting shipment".

I've been "built" since 2/9/2022 and I had someone look up my order and it says "Delay - Convoy Carrier".

Hopefully I'll be out of the woods soon? Idk.

Shenk1007

Big Bend
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Equinox
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Build/release date 4/2 ... EDD has been pushed about 4 or 5 times. Currently 5/7-5/13, but spoke with Ford support today and that will likely get pushed again since it still hasn't shipped. Still on convoy delay. I was hoping to see something this month, but that last post above has me skeptical I will see it by July. UGH!

dallasobx

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330i
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

11/29 blend, in production 12/1, original EDD 12/21. Current EDD keeps moving back a week every week, now says 5/15-21. A Ford corporate contact informed the manager at my dealership my vehicle was built in December, then waited for chips on Ice Mountain until 3/30. Now it's been sitting at a rail yard in Dearborn since 3/31 and no one knows why it won't ship. I love Ford's excellent transparency and communication skills :rolleyes:

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine, after 51 days finally shipped 5/6 and I was able to pick it up next day at MSRP with a few small goodies as well. It was definitely muddy as hell from sitting in the lot and it had 46 miles on it. My dealer got 10 of their orders in over the past week and a half. I hope you all are getting yours as well and the flood gates are starting to open!

Ford Bronco Awaiting Shipping IMG_4125

Last edited:

Sponsored

Jo8n

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser [sold]
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
11/29 blend, in production 12/1, original EDD 12/21. Current EDD keeps moving back a week every week, now says 5/15-21. A Ford corporate contact informed the manager at my dealership my vehicle was built in December, then waited for chips on Ice Mountain until 3/30. Now it's been sitting at a rail yard in Dearborn since 3/31 and no one knows why it won't ship. I love Ford's excellent transparency and communication skills :rolleyes:
I think @dallasobx is the last in our (11/29) build week as of today assuming @ChefAlan86 actually gets his today. We have a few others in the sheet that don't show delivered but they haven't been responsive.

dallasobx

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330i
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think @dallasobx is the last in our (11/29) build week as of today assuming @ChefAlan86 actually gets his today. We have a few others in the sheet that don't show delivered but they haven't been responsive.
It looks like my Bronco saga is over. The manager at my dealership just called and said he finally got word from the Dearborn plant as to why my Bronco has not shipped. It was irreparably damaged either in transport to the rail yard or on ice mountain, and Ford has deemed it unfit for sale. The vehicle is being sent to the scrapyard. The best they could offer is to resubmit my order as a 2023, and likely that means I wouldn't get it until next year. So I am getting my deposit back and going to buy a non-Ford vehicle. Maybe someday I'll get a Bronco, but for now, I'm done with Ford.

Also, the dealership has a similar build Badlands to mine on the lot, but they won't let me buy it for MSRP... they're insisting on a $27k ADM. Honestly, fuck Ford.

Jo8n

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser [sold]
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It looks like my Bronco saga is over. The manager at my dealership just called and said he finally got word from the Dearborn plant as to why my Bronco has not shipped. It was irreparably damaged either in transport to the rail yard or on ice mountain, and Ford has deemed it unfit for sale. The vehicle is being sent to the scrapyard. The best they could offer is to resubmit my order as a 2023, and likely that means I wouldn't get it until next year. So I am getting my deposit back and going to buy a non-Ford vehicle. Maybe someday I'll get a Bronco, but for now, I'm done with Ford.

Also, the dealership has a similar build Badlands to mine on the lot, but they won't let me buy it for MSRP... they're insisting on a $27k ADM. Honestly, fuck Ford.
Do you think if you put up a stink with Ford they'd let you buy one for MSRP somewhere? I know dealers are expecting to get ADM so it'd be tricky for them but that really, really, really sucks and it's worse that you've been dragged along for so long IFF whatever happened was determinable a while ago.

dallasobx

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330i
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Do you think if you put up a stink with Ford they'd let you buy one for MSRP somewhere? I know dealers are expecting to get ADM so it'd be tricky for them but that really, really, really sucks and it's worse that you've been dragged along for so long IFF whatever happened was determinable a while ago.
I’m trying that, but so far, no luck.

ChefAlan86

Outer Banks
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC90, 22 Maverick XL
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Boom!

D2B97C48-E4FF-4EEB-8504-6F09D616159B.jpeg
Sponsored