First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Production started 2-24 showed built with dealer 3-2 showed 3-7 on tracked original eta was 3-10 thru 3-16 but still no bronco.
Sponsored

jimsgunshop

Outer Banks
First Name
jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks in Cyber Orange
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Iā€™ve been in production since 3/9 (modules popped that night). Chat with Ford says itā€™s ā€œproducedā€ but no one has said ā€œbuiltā€. Itā€™s just sitting there in limbo- wish I could get something saying awaiting shipment or similar!
Same deal as mine 10/21/21 >order prod date 3/7. Says in production 2 weeks now dealer says ill have it in 6 weeks but i think there clueless

PaulMedik

Raptor
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.valleysportspics.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Big Bend, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Mine has been 'Built' since 3/5 and awaiting Convoy shipping. Dealers software shows delivery by Monday March 21. They expected it this weekend......

Pattytester

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Patty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Iā€™m a 1/17 build week too.

My status says ā€œbuilt,ā€ so Iā€™m still waiting for it to update to shipped.

However, my dealer said heā€™s seen it on rail and moving.

I donā€™t understand how Ford can be so incompetent.

KatieB75

Badlands
First Name
Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine was built 3/16, my dealership said ford has released it. Waiting for shipment, but could be a month. šŸ¤ž

Sponsored

Hot Pepper Diamond

Black Diamond
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Blend 3/1, built 3/7ā€¦ nada since. Dealer said estimated delivery was 4/1, but who knows.

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
1/17 build week. One tracker still says in production. The other says in transit. I also received the E Mail from Ford with the photo on the assembly line that my Bronco was built.

The latest communication E Mail from Ford I just got Friday 3/18 stated there was a "change" in my order and that it was going to take more time to make sure it's assembled right. I wonder if anyone else got an E Mail like that?

Chippewa-Pin

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Santa Fe, Tucson, Z4, T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
1/17 build week. One tracker still says in production. The other says in transit. I also received the E Mail from Ford with the photo on the assembly line that my Bronco was built.

The latest communication E Mail from Ford I just got Friday 3/18 stated there was a "change" in my order and that it was going to take more time to make sure it's assembled right. I wonder if anyone else got an E Mail like that?
There were many, many people who got that email Friday, including quite a few who had already received their Bronco. Hard to believe isn't it.

Coach4088

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Theres a workaround for that. Right click on the page and click inspect. Hit control-f over the window that pops up, then type "vin" in the search bar. Scroll up and find the line of code that says "hidden=hidden". Delete the hidden and the vin search bar comes back
EDIT: sorry double post
I can't get this to work for me. I type VIN in the search bar, but nothing seems to happen. Its shows 1/5 hits but I can't seem to do anything with it. Any suggestions?

One Deplorable

Outer Banks
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and a Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Sponsored

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
3/7 Blend, Built update on tracker 3/15. Convoy delivery on my WS. Delivery window went 3/13-3/19, then 3/17-3/23, then 3/18-3/24, now it's 3/29-4/4. Getting the feeling it's gonna bump again, but hopefully I'll be surprised.

Just frustrating being 5 hrs away in Pittsburgh and not seeing any movement when someone in the same build week as me got a convoy delivery to Tennessee already.

OP
OP
WVUBronco22

WVUBronco22

Badlands
First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 VW Eos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Even more infuriating is the fact that Iā€™m about the same distance from MAP šŸ—ŗ and another Pittsburgh delivery in my build week was shipped via rail with a special pickup at the rail yard and delivered. That was about 3 weeks ago. Who knows. Maybe we will end up on the same truck !

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Even more infuriating is the fact that Iā€™m about the same distance from MAP šŸ—ŗ and another Pittsburgh delivery in my build week was shipped via rail with a special pickup at the rail yard and delivered. That was about 3 weeks ago. Who knows. Maybe we will end up on the same truck !
I'm not even sure why mine was by convoy. The rail system comes right through here. Another guy in my build week is in Washington, PA and there are two more in my build week that are in MD and one in North East Ohio. It's almost a straight path from MAP and close to a fully loaded truck. Depending on where in WV you are it's still pretty much a straight path.

$occercoach

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Subaru Baja
Your Bronco Model
Base
3/7 Blend, Built update on tracker 3/15. Convoy delivery on my WS. Delivery window went 3/13-3/19, then 3/17-3/23, then 3/18-3/24, now it's 3/29-4/4. Getting the feeling it's gonna bump again, but hopefully I'll be surprised.

Just frustrating being 5 hrs away in Pittsburgh and not seeing any movement when someone in the same build week as me got a convoy delivery to Tennessee already.
Also in Pittsburgh here! My edd shifted to 4/5-4/11 nowā€¦.

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Also in Pittsburgh here! My edd shifted to 4/5-4/11 nowā€¦.
Mine is now as well. What dealer are you with? I'm with Shults Ford South.
Sponsored