Codey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

TTGX 988668 here and I just got "moved to customer location" when I tracked it. I was "arrived at Alliance rail yard" before that. Any idea what that is?
I want to take a shot in the dark if I remember right, customer location is reference to the rail yard you need to be at, customer being Ford, it’s probably being moved around to where Ford has allocation for its vehicles in its yard. I would try making a United road account to see what vehicles are there and what are being transported to your dealership. 1five1 garage on YouTube made a step by step video on how to do it. You would be able to search up your bronco by its VIN and see if it’s pending pickup “at the rail yard waiting convoy) or inactive being not there yet, or in route being on its way to the dealership on the back of a truck
Sponsored

mls1

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BaseSquatch/2.7/MIC/Cyber
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I want to take a shot in the dark if I remember right, customer location is reference to the rail yard you need to be at, customer being Ford, it’s probably being moved around to where Ford has allocation for its vehicles in its yard. I would try making a United road account to see what vehicles are there and what are being transported to your dealership. 1five1 garage on YouTube made a step by step video on how to do it. You would be able to search up your bronco by its VIN and see if it’s pending pickup “at the rail yard waiting convoy) or inactive being not there yet, or in route being on its way to the dealership on the back of a truck
Thanks I'll give it a try.

Itsdchz

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 PB XLT - 2022 Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Nothing logged on BNSF as departed, but I believe a crap ton of Car hoppers just pulled through Barstow:
Ford Bronco Unofficial (stuck) "InTransit" thread 3DAFC01C-441E-4A32-B9BA-EDCB67B3746E
Ford Bronco Unofficial (stuck) "InTransit" thread IMG_0009 Lar
Ford Bronco Unofficial (stuck) "InTransit" thread IMG_0017 Lar

Last edited:

SAVEUP

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine is now showing Bad Order, but it made it to it's final destination first. At least for my Vehicle. I hope they unloaded it before or they can still unload in Bad Order status. Just another hold up....
Train car now shows released by customer, so hopefully to the dealer soon.

Sponsored

Yacktopus

Base
First Name
Codey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@Itsdchz any update on leaving Barstow?

Yacktopus

Base
First Name
Codey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just called. Still in Barstow.
Looks like we are all stuck somewhere, at least you guys are in California, I’m in the boonies in Arizona :ROFLMAO:

Loop4re7

Big Bend
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Who knows, as messed up as this whole process has been you maybe in in Barstow also. I hope you are anyway.

outnumbered

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Anyone familiar with Union Pacific tracking and their updates? I didn’t know if they’d give out waypoints in their tracking like CSX does?!?

I’ve been at UP Yard Center, IL since midnight. The status through UP tracking now says “loaded picked up, ETA 12/5”

Really thought I’d head out of Chicago on BNSF but that doesn’t appear to be the case.

Sponsored

Trieck32

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Anyone familiar with Union Pacific tracking and their updates? I didn’t know if they’d give out waypoints in their tracking like CSX does?!?

I’ve been at UP Yard Center, IL since midnight. The status through UP tracking now says “loaded picked up, ETA 12/5”

Really thought I’d head out of Chicago on BNSF but that doesn’t appear to be the case.
If I recall when I was checking mine and @JeebusCripes since we have the same dealer. His got a loaded message on U.P. then a few days later it said arrived at local rail yard on the CSX tracker. I don't think he had updates along the way.
Also, I sat in Chicago for 5 days with no movement, very frustrating.

outnumbered

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If I recall when I was checking mine and @JeebusCripes since we have the same dealer. His got a loaded message on U.P. then a few days later it said arrived at local rail yard on the CSX tracker. I don't think he had updates along the way.
Also, I sat in Chicago for 5 days with no movement, very frustrating.
I’ve been there since Sunday afternoon so far. Not sure when I’ll actually get out of there but it does appear to be preparing for it.

Trieck32

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’ve been there since Sunday afternoon so far. Not sure when I’ll actually get out of there but it does appear to be preparing for it.
I hear you, any change in status makes me confident it is at least moving.

Honyock

Base
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1976 F350, 2004 S211 E500 (22 Base + manual + SAS)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Jim click in Tucson for me
I'm waiting for mine coming in here too. I just got an updated ETA for between now and Sunday...not holding my breath.

Just curious, did they call you to ask if you still wanted yours? I about reached through the phone because I thought it was the call to say it was ready to pick up...
Sponsored