First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 ,89 325i and 72 Dodge Charger SE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Have you seen the Jeep (Grand Cherokee) commercials? Offering 1.79% on their vehicles.

Ford???
Those are Stellantis products they need to do whatever for people to buy them.
Sponsored

Itsdchz

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 PB XLT - 2022 Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Crossing fingers, but probably looking at any glimmer of hopeā€¦. Just saw a Northbound train pull out of Barstow. The first 12-14 cars were Car Hoppers, which means those would be the LAST cars to unload, and would be indicative of a final destination train and railyard in Richmondā€¦ God Iā€™m praying, but not holding breath.

edit #2
2nd northbound train rolling through, predominantly Car Hoppersā€¦ like 100 + cars
Well
No movement on mine yetā€¦ Iā€™m assuming I could be wrong in NB/SB train movement and perhaps the SoCal people will be pleasantly surprised. Wondering if nothing is moving to Richmond for a specific reasonā€¦.

Yacktopus

Base
First Name
Codey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well
No movement on mine yetā€¦ Iā€™m assuming I could be wrong in NB/SB train movement and perhaps the SoCal people will be pleasantly surprised. Wondering if nothing is moving to Richmond for a specific reasonā€¦.
I just called CSX and my rail car got moving again, departed flagstaff AZ 12/01 10:26am our time, maybe itā€™s on its way to Barstow to meet with you guys before heading up to Richmond

mar6marg

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well
The reason why itā€™s not moving ti Richmond is because they want me to keep riding in the short yellow bus still. šŸ˜‚

A51Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Geoffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford FX4, 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I bet you and I will be on the same truck headed east šŸ¤žšŸ»
I hope so lol. Ready to drive this thing

Is that the train holding yard for handoff from train to truck? Mine sat in Atlanta train yard for a week before being picked up by truck. I think they wait for a full load going to the delivery area versus delivering one vehicle
It is a train yard. I know the process and know they have 10 vehicles there for my dealership. It a shortage of truck drivers that causes the delays. Also marking it hot doesn't do anything at this yard, had I landed in mesquite it would have already been here.

Sponsored

DrewMackin

Heritage
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Tesla Model 3, 23 Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I'm definitely following the exact same footsteps as @TXLazer and probably the rest of the north Texas crew here. Train has gone - Ohio - Chicago - Gibson, Indiana as of yesterday. Did y'all get any train update between Indiana and Fort Worth (or wherever the rail yard is there)?

A51Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Geoffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford FX4, 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm definitely following the exact same footsteps as @TXLazer and probably the rest of the north Texas crew here. Train has gone - Ohio - Chicago - Gibson, Indiana as of yesterday. Did y'all get any train update between Indiana and Fort Worth (or wherever the rail yard is there)?
I didn't....mine jumped all around Chicago for 7 days then it showed unloaded in Ft. Worth.

SAVEUP

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I did. My Carrier was BNSF and I was able to track through the CSX automated number. Gibson to Alliance (Ft Worth) was about 3 Day. It's been sitting there since the 27th.

Sponsored

Yacktopus

Base
First Name
Codey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Its on its way guys!
Departed Barstow CA 11:50am!!

Iā€™ll be watching around 2 pm for our train!!!
Thatā€™s awesome, Iā€™m predicting Iā€™ll be in Barstow sometime tonight

Mc1guil

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Subaru Outback Wilderness
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine made it to the final rail yard this morning. Now the wait for the transport to the dealer.
Same here. Waiting for offload and transport

GBrook Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Jackie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 (desperately awaiting Bronco)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Its on its way guys!
Departed Barstow CA 11:50am!!

Iā€™ll be watching around 2 pm for our train!!!
Watching the Tehachapi Loop live cam. Will be cool to see it pass through such a historic section of track.

outnumbered

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My train made it into the Gateway Interchange in St. Louis from Central Yard in Chicago on Union Pacific around 9pm last night. I had a couple different statuses "interchange delivery, interchange receipt, received in interchange"....then on to "picked up" this morning. Around 2:30 this afternoon, it departed St. Louis on UP. Not sure which route it's taking. BNSF seemed to have a more efficient route from St. Louis to OKC.
Sponsored