Itsdchz

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 PB XLT - 2022 Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Should I worry bout the ā€œcancel orderā€? Or is that an option button. Donā€™t want to click on it and find out I just cancelled my own order. Lol. Fuck this just keeps getting better šŸ˜‚
99A2A2F7-ABFA-4BD8-B97C-754FDBCECD9C.jpeg
6448E81A-86E5-48DB-B6BF-0BD9E694E498.png
Call your dealer. Let them know it is in Richmond and have them pull it for delivery. Do not let them tell you they cannot. They can.

SAVEUP

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Rail yard still says they haven't unloaded my Bronco. How long does it generally take to unload a train? It arrived late Monday night.
Mine arrived 11/27 3:19 PM and reported Released by Customer 11/29 10:43 am. Arrived at dealer 16 miles away on 12/3 (afternoon)
What status are you getting?

Loop4re7

Big Bend
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My dealers Gm refuses to acknowledge he can pull it for transport. He says they never know when truck is coming or what vehicles are being delivered. Iā€™m really frustrated with his lack of customer service.

outnumbered

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine arrived 11/27 3:19 PM and reported Released by Customer 11/29 10:43 am. Arrived at dealer 16 miles away on 12/3 (afternoon)
Haven't checked today, maybe I should call and check. The railcar status was empty 12/7. Little concerning! Ford chat did show it in OKC this morning. Sure hope I'm not tracking a phantom railcar!

Sponsored

Itsdchz

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My dealers Gm refuses to acknowledge he can pull it for transport. He says they never know when truck is coming or what vehicles are being delivered. Iā€™m really frustrated with his lack of customer service.
Completely a lie-
They get a notification from railyard and Ford

Itsdchz

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So close but yet so farā€¦ departed Kismet CA at 12:43 pm, still gotta get through Stockton and then Iā€™m home free to Richmond
You will arrive 1 week form when we did, probably later tonight and offload through the weekend!

RichardB

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My rail car was unloaded and my Bronco has been sitting in Salt Lake waiting to be transported by truck to Boise ID since Tuesday. Dealer claims they have no idea when they will get it delivered.

Sponsored

Frebaln

Badlands
First Name
Shad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 VW Variant (Squareback)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally got the answer I wanted to hear, after calling my dealer at noon, he said that it arrived the night before. Thx guy. Wonā€™t apply the agreed upon X-plan or price protection. But at least Iā€™m going to go pick it up and finish this shenanigans

Frebaln

Badlands
First Name
Shad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was told the same thing, like after all the waiting, like we are the the issue

SAVEUP

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Finally got the answer I wanted to hear, after calling my dealer at noon, he said that it arrived the night before. Thx guy. Wonā€™t apply the agreed upon X-plan or price protection. But at least Iā€™m going to go pick it up and finish this shenanigans
How can he deny price protection? That is from corporate. I would tell him not to claim it because you will be and then I would contact Bronco customer support. Mine was $2995.
Good luck.

Itsdchz

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
How can he deny price protection? That is from corporate. I would tell him not to claim it because you will be and then I would contact Bronco customer support. Mine was $2995.
Good luck.
Yes, depending on your model the minimum price protection you will get is somewhere around a $2000 price range.

I had a $2445 price protection plus a $695 certificate from Ford. This certificate is treated as a rebate on the paperwork. Under your account they are supposed to look and they can easily see the cert, at the least, they can pull it up on the computer based upon your reservation, your name and adress and email. Did you ever wonder why every time you called Ford they verified that information? It was also to help you in the end to make sure that what was owed to you is tracked to you.
Some dealers put on due bill they will forward when they receive. Others, like mine, will give it as a discount off price.

Therefore, at the very least thereā€™s a certificate in the system guaranteed to you.

Secondly, the larger price protection will come to Ford dealerships in a check no matter what, as long as your reservation matches the buyer. That money is yours to claim.

You can educate the dealer that you know this and will call Ford. The check will come with your name attached to it, made out to Ford.
If they do not pass it onto you and can have them prove to Ford the cut and cashed check.

Most likely a slap on the hand, but still you need to let Ford know that they are anticipating this tactic.know

Also, go in there with screenshots from the price protection thread. They must honor the pricing as agreed upon by Ford. It clearly states what is owed to you.
So sorry about this!

Frebaln

Badlands
First Name
Shad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, depending on your model the minimum price protection you will get is somewhere around a $2000 price range.

I had a $2445 price protection plus a $695 certificate from Ford. This certificate is treated as a rebate on the paperwork. Under your account they are supposed to look and they can easily see the cert, at the least, they can pull it up on the computer based upon your reservation, your name and adress and email. Did you ever wonder why every time you called Ford they verified that information? It was also to help you in the end to make sure that what was owed to you is tracked to you.
Some dealers put on due bill they will forward when they receive. Others, like mine, will give it as a discount off price.

Therefore, at the very least thereā€™s a certificate in the system guaranteed to you.

Secondly, the larger price protection will come to Ford dealerships in a check no matter what, as long as your reservation matches the buyer. That money is yours to claim.

You can educate the dealer that you know this and will call Ford. The check will come with your name attached to it, made out to Ford.
If they do not pass it onto you and can have them prove to Ford the cut and cashed check.

Most likely a slap on the hand, but still you need to let Ford know that they are anticipating this tactic.know

Also, go in there with screenshots from the price protection thread. They must honor the pricing as agreed upon by Ford. It clearly states what is owed to you.
So sorry about this!
Thx for the schooling, Iā€™ll take a copy of the Price Protection, picking up my ā€˜22 Badlands 4dr Monday
Sponsored