Codey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sounds like you best be on a road trip to meet it on the transport!!
I’ll be going this weekend to pick it up, assuming no hiccups or anything. I’m assuming it’s on the back of a flatbed by itself as there is no other vehicles going to my dealership on that truck
Sponsored

Yacktopus

Base
First Name
Codey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

they could’ve at least drop mine off since it’s passing through San Jose area lol
I must’ve gotten lucky or something. The other 5 vehicles have been sitting there for at least a week, maybe 2 and I jumped in front of them

mar6marg

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I must’ve gotten lucky or something. The other 5 vehicles have been sitting there for at least a week, maybe 2 and I jumped in front of them
Go buy a lottery ticket! Keep that luck rollin.

Yacktopus

Base
First Name
Codey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Go buy a lottery ticket! Keep that luck rollin.
My friend who works at the dealership just talked to me and said it may not be ready until Monday for PDI but we will see. Pretty sure they can do it over the weekend too

Itsdchz

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 PB XLT - 2022 Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’ll be going this weekend to pick it up, assuming no hiccups or anything. I’m assuming it’s on the back of a flatbed by itself as there is no other vehicles going to my dealership on that truck
That’s what happened to me, flatbed tow carrier…

Sponsored

Itsdchz

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My friend who works at the dealership just talked to me and said it may not be ready until Monday for PDI but we will see. Pretty sure they can do it over the weekend too
Mine took 3 hours from the time it was on the lot, to get paperwork, PDI and us driving it…

Yacktopus

Base
First Name
Codey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mine took 3 hours from the time it was on the lot, to get paperwork, PDI and us driving it…
I’m still shocked that I had fortunate luck for once after the long line of dis serves done by ford… watch! I’ll post it here that I’m excited I got it and the whole spiel, Ford motor company will chime in and say some fake cheesy response saying they are happy for me or some BS like that

Itsdchz

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m still shocked that I had fortunate luck for once after the long line of dis serves done by ford… watch! I’ll post it here that I’m excited I got it and the whole spiel, Ford motor company will chime in and say some fake cheesy response saying they are happy for me or some BS like that
NEVER……

RichardB

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer called tonight and said my Bronco will be making its final journey from Salt Lake UT to Boise ID. Only five more hours on the road. Should be able to pick it up tomorrow night....🤞

outnumbered

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Exciting to see some new deliveries happening soon @Yacktopus and @RichardB

I'm really hoping to hear something today from someone...I don't know who, but someone! lol Dear Ford Motor Company Gods, please let me know where my missing Bronco is.

Sponsored

tn3sport

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford 4x4, BMW, Mustang, several adventure bikes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
875 day journey finally reached its destination. My Badlands arrived today!
Leaving this group... bittersweet...See you guys on the countless "upgrades" forums!
Ford Bronco Unofficial (stuck) "InTransit" thread Ford Bronco Badlands 2022

tn3sport

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford 4x4, BMW, Mustang, several adventure bikes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For what its worth.... I knew the vehicle was off the train and actually en route to my dealer, from the rail depot, when the radio button for "Shipped" actually changed to a checkmark. This is via the infamous backdoor tracker. I never had rail car information... Only relied on the backdoor tracker and was mostly in the dark for its journey... Seeing that checkmark in "shipped", I knew it would be at the dealer within a day... Hope this helps.

Ford Bronco Unofficial (stuck) "InTransit" thread final bronco status

Yacktopus

Base
First Name
Codey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco Unofficial (stuck) "InTransit" thread 6C72C460-339D-432C-B87B-43CC73B1FBE9

it’s real and alive! My friend at the dealer just sent me this, waiting for more pics… now here comes the longest two day wait… picking up Saturday

Last edited:

Itsdchz

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford Bronco Unofficial (stuck) "InTransit" thread 6C72C460-339D-432C-B87B-43CC73B1FBE9

it’s real and alive! My friend at the dealer just sent me this, waiting for more pics… now here comes the longest two day wait… picking up Saturday
I am about 3 hours away… may go pay a visit, offer $20K above MSRP, and see if they will call you with the news! Cannot wait to see you driving this!!

outnumbered

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yay! This is such a cool pic!!

I am about 3 hours away… may go pay a visit, offer $20K above MSRP, and see if they will call you with the news! Cannot wait to see you driving this!!
That's so mean it's funny!
Sponsored