Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I got under my Bronco and also a Wildtrak. Also I talked with sales rep at Village Ford about his experience at Bronco Off Roadeo.

Also, I got enough footage at Village Ford to produce a few more videos. I will be a big backlogged as I am also going to the Dream Cruise tomorrow (After I do the Cruise in Shoes 5K).

I want see access to the oil pan and how a DIY oil change looks like.
Sponsored

Sneds

First Edition
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-250 6.7L TD 4X4, 2021 2D Cactus Gray FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I don't know... Maybe it's just me but Joe almost instantly irritated me. I'll leave it at that.

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

4 door base Sasquatch get skids?

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Nice video. The carwash made me cringe. 😬

WHYYYYYYY!!!!!!????? that is 100% a scratchomatic car wash that will do nothing but leave swirls and gouges on brand new paint. What kind of savage does that to a brand new paint job that (technically) isn't even fully cured yet?! shit makes me stabby.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Pancho Kornwallace

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
WHYYYYYYY!!!!!!????? that is 100% a scratchomatic car wash that will do nothing but leave swirls and gouges on brand new paint. What kind of savage does that to a brand new paint job that (technically) isn't even fully cured yet?! shit makes me stabby.
I will ask the dealer (Joe). I believe ALL of their new vehicles get washed there. It was pretty soft, not too abrasive.

OP
OP
Pancho Kornwallace

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
This WT does have metal mod bumper and metal front bash plate but this WT does not have full bash plates.

Kind of odd, the base had metal protection on the gas tank while the WT had no metal protection on the gas tank. Can you option full bash plates on a base? I don’t know.
As seen in the video, it seems like a "Lego' modification, super easy if you want to DIY.

OP
OP
Pancho Kornwallace

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
I don't know... Maybe it's just me but Joe almost instantly irritated me. I'll leave it at that.
He is a very polished speaker, but also knows how to listen to the customer. You can see the first part of that in the video, but not the second. I have been very happy with his help with 2 purchases and one other that fell through (because a different dealer had the exact vehicle that I wanted).

Sponsored

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nice video. The carwash made me cringe. 😬
First I was thinking wow, soft top through the ringer like that? ok, interesting... Then I was cringing and thinking he needed to back off the guy and let him get through the carwash before he drove up in there, I didn't realize it was a stationary setup 🤣 I was stressed

All 2 doors get a gas tank skid plate regardless of trim or options.

4 doors only get one there if the full skid plates are optioned or come on the trim.

A base, 2dr or 4, cannot be optioned with the full skid plate set. Only the front steel plate is an option.
Good info, I was wondering why the BD/BL call out for the under body skid plates only spec'd gas tank protection on the 4 door. I guess this is a good trade for the bottle opener :cool:

colintrax

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado, Ford Explorer, KTM 890 ADV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Panhard bar...
Track bar and panhard bar are the same thing.
Like calling a circular saw a skill saw.
Track bar makes more sense to me since it maintains the axles "track" whereas I believe panhard is or was a brand name.
Sponsored