Sponsored

[Update SOLVED]: Fuse 36 tapped by... the factory? Spies? Jeep? Aliens?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BroncoWTFAN

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MachE FE & BL SAS 22
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Doubts about this thread being legitimate. The alligator clip in the picture is a dead giveaway for me.
Sponsored

Sandbergo

Outer Banks
First Name
Jelani & Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Doubts about this thread being legitimate. The alligator clip in the picture is a dead giveaway for me.
That is likely connected to whatever tester he was going to use to check the fuse panel, just my assumption.

BroncoWTFAN

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MachE FE & BL SAS 22
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That is likely connected to whatever tester he was going to use to check the fuse panel, just my assumption.
So the OP should know enough to trace it out first then post more concrete information asking for help. We all know factory Broncos don’t get shipped with taps and relays hanging off the fuse panel. Just saying 🤷

Sponsored
OP
OP
SevenFourteen

SevenFourteen

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX SAS EG
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ok, I read through 3 pages of this thread, in crazy anticipation, and I'm still dying over here. We need to know!!! :)
Sorry for the delay! I had a couple of, um, "visitors" show up to my house for a... "conversation."

I kid, I kid. Much less excitingly, it was just work.

But rest assured! The unveiling will be tomorrow! Followed shortly by the airing up and ceremonial crushing of said droid. Unless someone wants to perform a more scientific autopsy?

OP
OP
SevenFourteen

SevenFourteen

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX SAS EG
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Interesting! But, nope, no tow kit.

I also love this because it brings back *such* fond memories of the days of "great, what magic combination of restrained commodities do I have to drop to get a #@%*#&! build date oh wait nm actual logic doesn't really apply to this process lol smh I give up!"

I think this is what we are looking at. A quick search for “Bronco tow package wiring harness” lead me to a kit that has this exact same yellow fuse.

Sponsored
OP
OP
SevenFourteen

SevenFourteen

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX SAS EG
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Trace the wires already! Why have you posted like 7 replies without tracking the wires?
1684442505995.png
Because it's too fun to drive you all mad/Ugh I'm not actually home right now.

I know I know! Poor form. I'm attaching the Stone of Shame as we speak.

OP
OP
SevenFourteen

SevenFourteen

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX SAS EG
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So the OP should know enough to trace it out first then post more concrete information asking for help. We all know factory Broncos don’t get shipped with taps and relays hanging off the fuse panel. Just saying 🤷
What, and deprive the community of legitimate entertainment? Listen, you know as well as I do that our lives are hopelessly incomplete now that there are actual Broncos in actual driveways, and we no longer have to look forward to reading 86 pages worth of attempts to interpret emails that say less than nothing. Yes, the HE crew is still in the shit. But there are, what, a thousand of those guys? And at this point they have nothing left but tears and dead eyes anyway.

Could I have followed the wire to the answer? Yes. [Dammit, I didn't think of that.] And where would you be then? Looking at yet another wrapped Braptor. Cool, cool.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Because it's too fun to drive you all mad/Ugh I'm not actually home right now.

I know I know! Poor form. I'm attaching the Stone of Shame as we speak.
I assure that stone is not nearly heavy enough for your sins. Let alone for subjecting us to your fingernails.

TurkeyRun

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, '02 F-350, 21 Expy, 4 Harleys and a BMW GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco [Update SOLVED]: Fuse 36 tapped by... the factory? Spies? Jeep? Aliens? many-black-helicopters-in-the-sky-1024x575
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.