Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JK Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hi everyone:

I'm dreaming about the mods I want to do to my Big Bend when it arrives in Nov, 202x :)

I want to move to a 33" tire and a better suspension as soon as I get the - like Fox 2.0 shocks (around 2" lift) to get the needed space for the larger tires and to improve the off road compliance (don't want pucks). I just saw someone local to me post for sale his Badlands wheels/tires and Bilstein suspension. The wheels and tires fit the bill for me exactly. My question to you all - is the stock Badlands Bilstein suspension compatible with the Big Bend? And.. how would this suspension compare to the Fox 2.0 or similar upgrade? Are there any other differences in the Badlands suspension besides the shocks (i.e. remove or replace crash bars, wheel offset, etc.)?

Thanks for your help!!
Sponsored

Holecekj123

Badlands
First Name
Joseph Holevek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you end up finding anymore info on this? Thinking the same thing

1970AMCAMX

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, AMC AMX, DF Goblin
Your Bronco Model
Base
This is a year-old long-dead thread, there is plenty of information on this if you do a search.

Quick answer is yes 33's will fit with no changes as long as you use the right offset of wheel (do not go with excessive negative offset.

The badlands suspension will bolt right on. Just try to match up what you are getting it off of with what you have (if you have a 4 door with a V6 get the suspension off of a 4 door V6).

My Bronco is a base with 33x12.50 tires with no lift and crash bars still installed - no rubbing whatsoever.
Sponsored