First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330i
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I’ve been shopping around looking to order a new Big Bend. Dealer I was speaking to just got a trade in for a 2022 Big Bend (customer upgraded to F150 Raptor) that matches what I’m looking for with 5k miles.

They are looking to get $4k over the 2022 sticker price, which feels high for a used car and is basically in line with MSRP for a 2023 order with the same specs (mid package, soft top, no Sasquatch).

Anybody have experience with used pricing and recommendations on what reasonable expectations I should have?
Sponsored

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Can't tell you about used Bronco pricing, but when you can buy new Broncos off the lot for MSRP, a used Bronco at $4k over is ridiculous. Simply advice for anyone looking at a used BB, would be check to see if it has the rear locker and mid-package.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can't tell you about used Bronco pricing, but when you can buy new Broncos off the lot for MSRP, a used Bronco at $4k over is ridiculous. Simply advice for anyone looking at a used BB, would be check to see if it has the rear locker and mid-package.
This is the advice! You can get virtually anywhere you need to with just a rear locker and clearance. Anything beyond those capabilities is horsing around and showing off for fun. 😁

CM81

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’ve been shopping around looking to order a new Big Bend. Dealer I was speaking to just got a trade in for a 2022 Big Bend (customer upgraded to F150 Raptor) that matches what I’m looking for with 5k miles.

They are looking to get $4k over the 2022 sticker price, which feels high for a used car and is basically in line with MSRP for a 2023 order with the same specs (mid package, soft top, no Sasquatch).

Anybody have experience with used pricing and recommendations on what reasonable expectations I should have?
seems like a crap deal. I just got a 23 big bend for MSRP. I would recommend that you keep looking. Getting ripped off on a used bronco is ridiculous

Ruby1

Heritage
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Heritage In Production
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
There are plenty of ALL trims out there at MSRP if you are willing to do the leg work!

Sponsored

TX-Dennis

Wildtrak
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Even dealers that are selling new Broncos at sticker are selling used ones for more.

With the shortage of new Broncos the market is a bit "wonky."

Newdoc

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The Big Bend shouldn't be constrained enough to demand that high of a used price. Badlands and Wildtraks would likely command higher used prices compared to their MSRP. You need to figure out what your time is worth in order to put in the effort to either find the best deal or one you can live with.

OP
OP

andyc

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330i
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Thanks everybody. Definitely felt off but wanted to get other’s opinions. Going to wait it out and try to get an order in or find one at MSRP.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
4-door soft top should not be selling for over MSRP. Brand new ones are available all over the place for MSRP.

I could see it if it were a 2-door maybe, but the Big Bend is already pretty pricey increase for a leather wrapped shifter and steering wheel.

Sponsored

Broncoco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My local dealership has three used broncos. They are asking a 10k markup. Such a joke. They just sit there. I don't care because I already have a bronco. I got mine for 1k over MSRP and I was ticked about that. Search around.

scotman623

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy LT Trail boss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

TERRIBLE deal!!! Let it sit and see if the eventually find someone to pay that ridiculous amount… I believe you will find what you are looking for with some searching.. Best of luck my friend 👍

Discusman68

Outer Banks
First Name
Travis Bates
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My 2022 Big Bend with 10500 miles is showing 44,500 to 47,000 on kBB. I paid 41,500 for it

10K_Vet

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Dodge Ram 1500 5.7 Hemi
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My 2022 Big Bend with 10500 miles is showing 44,500 to 47,000 on kBB. I paid 41,500 for it
My Big Bend isn't for sale. I love it too much. (y)

mramella

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just for the heck of it, I went out to kbb.com to see hypothetically what my new 2023 4 Door Bandlands would be worth if I needed to sell it for some reason. I have not taken delivery yet (supposed to be delivered next week). The MSRP is $60k. According to kbb.com, Private Party resale in "Good" condition with 10 miles is showing $68k. Excellent condition is over $70k Private Party. Wow! I have half the nerve to try and sell it and maybe make several thousand dollars, and just place another order. I would if I didn't have to pay nearly $6k in taxes (10% of MSRP)! Yikes!
Sponsored