Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Every few months I check my 21 Basesquatch out on carvana and noticed about a 3k-4k drop in value.

I have a lease and was considering a buyout in October; however, at this rate it seems like there will be zero or negative equity at that point.

Anyone else notice a huge drop off or is this just a carvana issue?
Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It is not a Carvana issue. Broncos are starting to sit on the lot and the order to build turn around has drastically increased. The over ability of a new vehicle is always going to negatively impact the value of the same used vehicle.

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm not worried. I bought mine to keep it. For years, the Wrangler was one of the best residual values in the land. The same demographic and residual exists for the Bronco. We are in an overall market correction for non-essential things right now. Once the money flows again, toys like Broncos will be fine. Standard production vehicles are depreciating assets, some just better or worse than others.

Sponsored

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have noticed that when you get a quote from the online car places and do not sell to them their "offer" rapidly declines over a very shot time. On top of that the newness of the Bronco has warn off and supply has caught up with demand.

Sponsored

lapazleo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes Bronco values are going down dealers have inventory under msrp now, but Carvana is no place to check actual value. You should check Kelly blue book, Edmond's or NADA for more accurate values. Carvana, Carmax and others like them are going to offer bottom dollar.

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Meh. I have invested in my Bronco, and I plan on keeping it for a while. Things such as a new cluster or dash can be put in separately when they become available.

That is the beauty of the vehicles. Modular, and can be upgraded at the drop of a hat.

broncorik

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wait til the 2025 refresh comes out 😬
I loved my Bronco but oh boy did I get wrecked on the resale...kudos to those of you who are less impulsive than I am and who don't need the newest shiny thing and can wait it out! Along with the resale of the Bronco itself the parts that I bought that I salivated over (and had to wait for) also dropped like a rock in value even though they still cost a lot new.

broncorik

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes Bronco values are going down dealers have inventory under msrp now, but Carvana is no place to check actual value. You should check Kelly blue book, Edmond's or NADA for more accurate values. Carvana, Carmax and others like them are going to offer bottom dollar.
As it turned out, Carvana is the one who bought my Bronco and they offered me much more than CarMax...KBB and NADA were very close to Carvana.