First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Always see off roaders and pavement princesses. Where’s the farm/ranch trucks? If you watch the original launch video from 66, you’ll see a variety of applications for the bronco. One application was use in agriculture. This purpose hasn’t been advertised in the 6G but despite not having a PTO I decided to see what I can do.

I ordered a 2 door black diamond for the washout interior and bash plates. To keep it simple I just paired the inline 4 with an automatic (we use one tons for towing and I just didn’t want to mess with a manual). The steel wheels looked good (plus a bit of nostalgia) so no need for Sasquatch either. Ranchhand doesn’t offer a brush guard so I went for an ARB paired with a smittybilt rated at 10k. Rear seats stay down but may delete. She’s pulled out anything that’s been stuck or dead and has hauled feed. Even serves as a calf ambulance time to time. When it warms up we’ll pull the doors and top and see how roping and fencing go.

Ford Bronco Using the Bronco the way they (somewhat) intended in ‘66 -- farm, ranch, agriculture 738A7309-5621-436A-ADDB-AB1B8386CB0E

Ford Bronco Using the Bronco the way they (somewhat) intended in ‘66 -- farm, ranch, agriculture 36AEFDC0-39A1-4118-9A2A-A2A10B2F55CB

Ford Bronco Using the Bronco the way they (somewhat) intended in ‘66 -- farm, ranch, agriculture FAB67B6B-54A5-46D5-B289-5297FB76849E

Ford Bronco Using the Bronco the way they (somewhat) intended in ‘66 -- farm, ranch, agriculture 7FA056E7-8209-41FA-9994-E20A03169217

IMG_3591.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Oldred57

Oldred57

Black Diamond
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
HUGE fan of ARB Summit…Any regrets?
Absolutely not! I’ll be honest I never heard of ARB before but saw this bumper on the forum and loved the look so I ordered one. Very heavy duty and looks great! A lot of other options blocked the bronco on the grille and I couldn’t bring myself to block it.

Inlinejohn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Absolutely not! I’ll be honest I never heard of ARB before but saw this bumper on the forum and loved the look so I ordered one. Very heavy duty and looks great! A lot of other options blocked the bronco on the grille and I couldn’t bring myself to block it.
I’ve been a fan of ARB Summit for years and was very excited when it got released for Bronco and one of my MAIN criteria was to NOT hide the BRONCO emblem. Only reason I haven’t bought this bumper yet is still waiting for Bronco.

Do you think Smitybilt 12K will fit?

C2254F4A-C542-4857-B930-F93E00DD3303.png

DF02CFEC-50F5-4355-9D82-6D1A605E920A.png

darkscion0

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mini Cooper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have the same bumper. Comes with relocations for camera and active radar and uses existing park sensors. Only issue I've encounters is that you can't use a body lift with it. The bumper is attached to the frame and the edges curve around the fender flares. You can raise the body without the flares contacting the bumper.

OP
OP
Oldred57

Oldred57

Black Diamond
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’ve been a fan of ARB Summit for years and was very excited when it got released for Bronco and one of my MAIN criteria was to NOT hide the BRONCO emblem. Only reason I haven’t bought this bumper yet is still waiting for Bronco.

Do you think Smitybilt 12K will fit?

Ford Bronco Using the Bronco the way they (somewhat) intended in ‘66 -- farm, ranch, agriculture DF02CFEC-50F5-4355-9D82-6D1A605E920A

Ford Bronco Using the Bronco the way they (somewhat) intended in ‘66 -- farm, ranch, agriculture DF02CFEC-50F5-4355-9D82-6D1A605E920A
I’m honestly not to sure. Looks like they’re mainly built for warns. 4WP had a sale plus rebate so I got the smitty for half the cost of a warn. Here’s the list from their website.

E2A695A5-3C90-4542-8CB7-BEE3B544C8CD.jpeg

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Always see off roaders and pavement princesses. Where’s the farm/ranch trucks? If you watch the original launch video from 66, you’ll see a variety of applications for the bronco. One application was use in agriculture. This purpose hasn’t been advertised in the 6G but despite not having a PTO I decided to see what I can do.

I ordered a 2 door black diamond for the washout interior and bash plates. To keep it simple I just paired the inline 4 with an automatic (we use one tons for towing and I just didn’t want to mess with a manual). The steel wheels looked good (plus a bit of nostalgia) so no need for Sasquatch either. Ranchhand doesn’t offer a brush guard so I went for an ARB paired with a smittybilt rated at 10k. Rear seats stay down but may delete. She’s pulled out anything that’s been stuck or dead and has hauled feed. Even serves as a calf ambulance time to time. When it warms up we’ll pull the doors and top and see how roping and fencing go.

Ford Bronco Using the Bronco the way they (somewhat) intended in ‘66 -- farm, ranch, agriculture E2A695A5-3C90-4542-8CB7-BEE3B544C8CD

Ford Bronco Using the Bronco the way they (somewhat) intended in ‘66 -- farm, ranch, agriculture E2A695A5-3C90-4542-8CB7-BEE3B544C8CD

Back in the day when people did more things for themselves, Jeep and Land Rover had all manner of utility devices and attachments. Including for farming. Maybe early Bronco had similar. I think the modern Bronco can also be a good utility vehicle.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Oldred57

Oldred57

Black Diamond
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Back in the day when people did more things for themselves, Jeep and Land Rover had all manner of utility devices and attachments. Including for farming. Maybe early Bronco had similar. I think the modern Bronco can also be a good utility vehicle.
My friend father had a scout that was super handy around our place years ago. Somewhat influential by that.
Sponsored