Sponsored

Deleted member 32220

it is interesting that he owns a shop that modifies broncos BUT admits the warthog is above his creations.
In short… It is his creation. The fun-haver Ranger was likely the test bed for all the geometry underneath of that raptor. They co-developed it with Ford.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
maybe .. or FP just took every thing from the F150 Raptor which they did.

In short… It is his creation. The fun-haver Ranger was likely the test bed for all the geometry underneath of that raptor. They co-developed it with Ford.

Laminar

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cougar
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
He is big in the drift scene, okay. Is the drift scene big, LOL!? I thought it was abandoned in 2006 when everyone realized what a stupid movie Tokyo Drift was. It's the "ski ballet" of the auto industry.
1665513214200.png
You seem like the same type of person to complain about how KiDs tHeSe DaYs ArEn'T iNtO cArS because some people like things that you don't like.

SkyKing

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 CG Wildtrak, E.R.A. 1966 Cobra 427 S/C replica
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You seem like the same type of person to complain about how KiDs tHeSe DaYs ArEn'T iNtO cArS because some people like things that you don't like.
Yeah probably.

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
He says in the video, he ordered and waited on his as well. Not a marketing unit from Ford.
Sure , he has pull at his dealer, but I can't get mad, if his dealer throws his allocation to Vaugh, obviously he spends lots of money at his dealer. Sooo...
I wonder what someone like Vaughn or Loren pay for their Raptor. Does the dealer take a loss or give it to them at cost? Do they pay MSRP or invoice? I wonder what the lowest price you could buy this without the dealer losing money?

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I wonder what someone like Vaughn or Loren pay for their Raptor. Does the dealer take a loss or give it to them at cost? Do they pay MSRP or invoice? I wonder what the lowest price you could buy this without the dealer losing money?
A plan most likely, but the holdback is pretty slim.

Mikesmallcrawler21

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 F150 screw
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm not sure. But there is several dealers doing MSRP on Bronco Raptor.

OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Vaughn and Loren are business owners and I bet they hate when someone ask for a discount. If you run a shop and give out discounts left and right and make no $$ then why even run a business.

I bet they both paid MSRP. Dealers have to make money or they would not be in business.

Last edited:

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Vaughn and Loren are business owners and I bet they hate when someone as for a discount. If you run a shop and give out discounts left and right and make no $$ then why even run a business.

I bet they both paid MSRP. Dealers have to make money or they would not be in business.
Good point. I figured they had a running deal with the dealership on all auto purchases. That video with Loren and the dealer is probably worth more to the dealer than the difference between cost and MSRP.

Sponsored

Tye

Raptor
First Name
Tye
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3, Range Rover P525, Audi Etron Chronos
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I have these wheels, the 17x9 weigh 22 lbs. ( I weighed them) I will point out if you buy RTR's tuner spline lug nuts for the wheels, they do not work for the spare tire, they are too short/studs are too long and they don't contact the wheel.

Ford Bronco Vaughn Gittin Jr. buys a Bronco Raptor 46433659-8496-47D4-A7DF-BF790E43C672.JPG

OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I picked up 3 sets (F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak and 2023 Warthog). I plan to get them powder-coated for the Warthog

F150 Raptor >> https://www.fordraptorforum.com/threads/rtr-evo-6-on-code-orange-raptor.95299/

I don't have any pics of them on the Wildtrak BUT I do have pics of them in the driveway before I mounted them.

Ford Bronco Vaughn Gittin Jr. buys a Bronco Raptor 1677269164872

Ford Bronco Vaughn Gittin Jr. buys a Bronco Raptor 1677269164872
I appreciate the quick response! I am thinking about getting some of the charcoal ones for my CG Raptor if it ever gets built. I remember you mentioning something about the offset. How are these from that perspective? I am hesitant to make any modifications to the Raptor no matter how small since it is engineered so well out of the box.

Tye

Raptor
First Name
Tye
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3, Range Rover P525, Audi Etron Chronos
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The bronco raptor version is ET18, while the factory wheel is ET34. So you get 10mm more inner clearance and the wheel extends out 22mm. It essentially is flush with the outside edge of the flare. There is no rubbing or issue, even with full compression.

OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Bronco Raptor OEM wheels are +34 offset while these wheels are +18. So the difference is 16mm (34-18).

Please note though, OEM wheels are 8.5" wide while these wheels are 9" wide. So adding 16mm is the same as 0.629921 inches and you have add .25 inches (.5/2) and so these wheels are .879921 inches of poke when compared to the oem wheels. I hope this makes sense.

BTW +18 is very unusual. Most aftermarket wheels are zero offset BUT to pick +18 means RTR thought about this. In the pics, it looks like +18 is right at the flares.

I appreciate the quick response! I am thinking about getting some of the charcoal ones for my CG Raptor if it ever gets built. I remember you mentioning something about the offset. How are these from that perspective? I am hesitant to make any modifications to the Raptor no matter how small since it is engineered so well out of the box.
Sponsored