Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You go man :cool:(y).

B&p was fun(ish) & (somewhat) disappointing at the same time.

Though I got my Antimater blue 2 door base to 32.9; not bad.
I'm getting a 2 door base too, got mine to $38k though...lol
Sponsored

JDisFlip

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm getting a 2 door base too, got mine to $38k though...lol

I see how that can be.

I tried building a 4 door (cause we really (...really) could use the extra space) and with just a few things it came out to about 38.5 ?(y); 1100 of that was MIC and Sound deadening which kinda sucks you're stuck with the ragtop instead of just a swap.

So 2 door it is; still a great value in my book
:cool:(y).

Last edited:

Brock27

Badlands
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Country dealer here. No dealer mark-ups and the dealer doc prep fee is $499.
The sales consultant has been pretty helpful but doesn't seem totally in-the-loop. I mentioned possibly wanting to wait for the Warthog/Raptor and it was the first he had heard about it, though I might assume he has other things to do rather than hang out in the forums waiting for leaks all day ?

chrtra1

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I see how that can be.

I tried building a 4 door (cause we really (...really) could use the extra space) and with just a few things it came out to about 38.5 ?(y); 1100 of that was MIC and Sound deadening which kinda sucks you're stuck with the ragtop instead of just a swap.

So 2 door it is; still a great value in my book :cool:(y).
I included the sound deadening too. I'm hoping it'll act a little as insulation in summer. ?
Other than that it's 2.7L, Sasquatch, roof rail, HD front bumper, and aux switches.

JDisFlip

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Base
I included the sound deadening too. I'm hoping it'll act a little as insulation in summer. ?
Other than that it's 2.7L, Sasquatch, roof rail, HD front bumper, and aux switches.
... summer, ?.

Yup, thats the reason i too added it; 495 i guess it will be worth it.

Sponsored

deznut

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frontier
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Need that modular top in white on a 2 door WT...don't see it happening until 2022...placed reservation with Granger for 2022 delivery ( saving $2000 from invoice... October reservation offer from Granger)... will most likely cancel 2021 reservation with Ford Country due to lack of modular top availability in 2021...giving Ford a little more production capacity for you guys with 2021 deliveries....:)

JDisFlip

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Base
Need that modular top in white on a 2 door WT...don't see it happening until 2022...placed reservation with Granger for 2022 delivery ( saving $2000 from invoice... October reservation offer from Granger)... will most likely cancel 2021 reservation with Ford Country due to lack of modular top availability in 2021...giving Ford a little more production capacity for you guys with 2021 deliveries....:)

:cool:(y) cool.

Me, I'm wanting mine as soon they can deliver; getting a Base with minimal extras.

JimiVegas

Base
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade, Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What up my Vegas compadres. I'm still trying to figure out base 2.7L Sasquatch vs Base 2.4L or 2.7L no squatch vs black diamond 2.4L or 2.7L no squatch. I'm a home health nurse and I drive around the city patching people up. I do about 40-50 miles a day. This will be my daily work truck and also my toy. What should I do? I'm also a cheap bastard but need some decent mpg.

OP
OP
BadBoyBroncoBilly

BadBoyBroncoBilly

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E150 Adventure Van, Chevrolet Spark
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What up my Vegas compadres. I'm still trying to figure out base 2.7L Sasquatch vs Base 2.4L or 2.7L no squatch vs black diamond 2.4L or 2.7L no squatch. I'm a home health nurse and I drive around the city patching people up. I do about 40-50 miles a day. This will be my daily work truck and also my toy. What should I do? I'm also a cheap bastard but need some decent mpg.
I purchased a Chevy Spark for my MPG 8k ?

Sponsored
OP
OP
BadBoyBroncoBilly

BadBoyBroncoBilly

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E150 Adventure Van, Chevrolet Spark
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was thinking about starting a MEETUP.COM Bronco community once we start taking deliveries. Thoughts ?

VegasKoop

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My res went to Gaudin by default. I reached out several times and each time I did my rep didn't have and answer and didn't even know the tool had gone live.

During this time I was emailing the biz development guy at friendly also as they have a decent reputation and I got very prompt responses....until I asked about fees, markup and x plan. That was over a week ago with still no response.

I switched to Kearney Mesa in SD. No markup, no fees, and x plan discount in writing.

Not to mention that the guy in charge down there is all over this community and is right on top of everything.

Cyber Orange Black Diamond btw ✌

VegasKoop

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
thinking out loud...( or is it typing out loud?)
it's sad that there isn't more interest in a Las Vegas Ford dealer to offer a plan like Grainger's:
1) great airport to fly into, with many options as to flight and times ( post C-19 of course)
2) Plenty of hotels...an ambitious dealer could even work out a discount room rate ( based on his number of units sold/allocated)
3) It's the DESERT...plenty of places for planned off road activities ( depending on time of year as it does get HOT out here come summer)

as a life long motorcyclist...I have seen M/C dealers offer a fly and buy programs on new models all over the country with successful out comes, and repeat customers when the next new model comes out....

maybe it's the economy out here(unemployment is high) ...or the dealers don't want to bother with all the logistics ( it takes some "thinking out of the box" and hard work to make it successful)....and this "reservation/ordering on line program" may not be as "solid" on the dealers side to make them feel all warm and fuzzy....'nuff said
Churn em and burn em. The state motto

JDisFlip

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Base

... best value is the 2 door in my book; id expect the 2 dior base to probably be 30,300 or so once they start making dealer stock, so that was the hook that got me in now.

Id guess to start, we'd need to know if you are partial to a 2 door or 4 door.

From there id guess anyone can help you from there ??

DesertMike680

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Vegas as well. I reserved a 2-door BD.
Sponsored