Sponsored

Velocity Blue - Still Late Availability?

30ips

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
So, I had given no consideration to VB due to the fact that it was marked as late availability in the brochure, and it didn’t exist on the colorizer.

But now, with it available in the B&P, I totally love it. I was set on AMB, but I really want to go VB I think. So my question is, has anybody got any information about whether or not it’s still actually late availability? And if it is, how does that affect those of us with late reservations? (Although I can’t imagine anybody outside of Ford would know the answer to that second question.)

It’s obviously available in the B&P, and is not marked as late availability there.

Me want. Bad.
Sponsored

HuskerJen47

Big Bend
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So, I had given no consideration to VB due to the fact that it was marked as late availability in the brochure, and it didn’t exist on the colorizer.

But now, with it available in the B&P, I totally love it. I was set on AMB, but I really want to go VB I think. So my question is, has anybody got any information about whether or not it’s still actually late availability? And if it is, how does that affect those of us with late reservations? (Although I can’t imagine anybody outside of Ford would know the answer to that second question.)

It’s obviously available in the B&P, and is not marked as late availability there.

Me want. Bad.
I believe it is no longer late availability.

Southside_Ray

Base
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wished I could find an official post from Ford on late availability for this. I was all in on rapid red, but the more I see VB the more I love it!

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Because he's been a solid source of information for this forum....(cough cough x-plan & "in September-by september" cough cough) ....LOL!

Besides Levine, there was the tech reps at the Colorado Bronco meet said it was now "available", meaning no longer "late availability".....as I recall.

zeak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU wrangler, BMW 3 series
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm set on VB but don't like the interior options, so will look to aftermarket seat covers. Thinking light grey or a light brown. Anybody else have suggestions for a good light interior color to blend well with VB?

Sponsored

BroncoTRDPro

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner TRD Pro, Grand Cherokee, H3, DMC-12
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wife wants Velocity Blue. We made first year allocation. However, with no white top, flares etc. as an option, we are out. We agree the MIC faded black/gray top is bad as is being forced into certain interior colors by trim. C’mon Ford. You went so retro with styling, why not go all in with retro color combos?!

BellyRat

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm set on VB but don't like the interior options, so will look to aftermarket seat covers. Thinking light grey or a light brown. Anybody else have suggestions for a good light interior color to blend well with VB?
Velocity Blue on the Black Diamond is perfect! You get a nice black and gray MGV interior to match the fender flares, bumpers, grill and top (sticking with the soft-top until the painted one is available). Plus you get blue stitching, grab handles and vent levers. I wanted the High package but I can live without it to get the best color combo available!

American Sender

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Bronco and 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Velocity Blue - Still Late Availability? 90F32D89-0006-4CB7-A060-C1FB3711C45F

They don’t seem to have any light color options in general but this is where I’m going.

zeak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU wrangler, BMW 3 series
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Velocity Blue on the Black Diamond is perfect! You get a nice black and gray MGV interior to match the fender flares, bumpers, grill and top (sticking with the soft-top until the painted one is available). Plus you get blue stitching, grab handles and vent levers. I wanted the High package but I can live without it to get the best color combo available!
Thanks. I had thought that if I'm paying about 2k more (can't remember the exact price diff btw BB and BD) to get MGV, maybe it's cheaper to go BB and add Katzkin seat covers. When I did a quick search on typical prices for Katkzin installation though, the range is reported to be 1500-2200! So maybe it is better to just go with BD, as long as the MGV color is light enough for regular topless driving.
Sponsored