Sponsored

Velocity Blue - Still Late Availability?

messymatter

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm set on VB but don't like the interior options, so will look to aftermarket seat covers. Thinking light grey or a light brown. Anybody else have suggestions for a good light interior color to blend well with VB?
Black diamond interior works well I think. Black/gray seats with light blue accents
Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We are actually leaning Velocity Blue for our Sasquatched BD. It would match great with the interior. I'm going to see it in person along with carb gray today.

elseminoleguapo

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Is there some conspiracy about why we haven't seen a single pre production model in VB? It's the only one that hasn't been shown.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is there some conspiracy about why we haven't seen a single pre production model in VB? It's the only one that hasn't been shown.
My GUESS is because VB is not currently in use on the Ranger line.
Maybe one of the mass production things is painting in batches of the same or certain colors ?????

Otherwise, who knows???

Sponsored

mac62989

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tacoma Sport Access Cab, 2001 Trans AM WS6
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If it was really late availability it wouldn't be available on Build and Price I thought? Like manual sasquatch and modular tops..

YEGDriver

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Aside from hoping for a lighter blue than VB, I think VB is what 'll likely get myself. I think it works well with the Outer Banks trim that has the blue accents, so I'll end up with an actual color coordinated interior.

messymatter

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
We are actually leaning Velocity Blue for our Sasquatched BD. It would match great with the interior. I'm going to see it in person along with carb gray today.
Could you get some pictures and post, please? This is the build I'm thinking of, too.

Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Could you get some pictures and post, please? This is the build I'm thinking of, too.
I've got Iconic Silver, Velocity Blue and Carb Gray shots. Check your Ford dealer for 2021 models to see in person. The Iconic Silver looks great in person, a bit darker than I thought it would be. Here is Carb Gray Explorer, Velocity Blue Mustang and Iconic Silver Mustang. They had both reds as well as a Mustang color that's called Kona Blue. It is very dark and I'm wondering if it's Antimatter Blue for Bronco. You can see it to the right of the Velocity Blue pictured Mustang
IMG_20201120_085307.jpg

IMG_20201120_085103.jpg

IMG_20201120_085100.jpg

messymatter

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I've got Iconic Silver, Velocity Blue and Carb Gray shots. Check your Ford dealer for 2021 models to see in person. The Iconic Silver looks great in person, a bit darker than I thought it would be. Here is Carb Gray Explorer, Velocity Blue Mustang and Iconic Silver Mustang. They had both reds as well as a Mustang color that's called Kona Blue. It is very dark and I'm wondering if it's Antimatter Blue for Bronco. You can see it to the right of the Velocity Blue pictured Mustang
Ford Bronco Velocity Blue - Still Late Availability? AAE59164-CE1E-44B3-8822-C64EA8DC84DB

Ford Bronco Velocity Blue - Still Late Availability? AAE59164-CE1E-44B3-8822-C64EA8DC84DB

Thanks for posting! All metal flake, right?

bmclain

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer, 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I want everyone continuing to think it is late availability, and I hope Ford doesn't show any before ordering. I know there are a few other cars out there with VB, but I don't want too many Broncos.
Sponsored