BassMaster

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yeah, I used chat a few weeks ago, same info everyone got. May 23rd chip hold....no other info. My dealer is showing same thing. I think at this point it all comes down to how long the wait for chips( modules) is really panning out to be......I don't think Ford has all the answers yet.
When Ford outsources critical components to third world cheap labor and then plays the victim when it comes back to bite em is comical. Corporate greed and Ford’s race to the bottom caused this. They own it but we the customers take it in the teeth. Ford is expected to lose 1 million units due to outsourcing of parts this year. So how much money did they actually save? Maybe they will learn but I doubt it.
Sponsored

akh2ogeek

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crv
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am wondering how the heck these are all sitting slowly being attacked by salt!!
I reserved mine on 8/20/20, placed my order on 3/20/21, why I still haven't received a single crumb of hope from Ford or my local dealer!
Who are all these for??/?????
All of us who have been waiting a year+ for our vehicle. It seems like it was best to just wait and order in January of this year.

CVOVERIS

Wildtrak
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I wonder how many folks from the early reservations are still waiting for theirs to arrive! I talked to a few ppl that got there's and they all ordered after me! Such a load of horse crap
I ordered mine on the very first day ordering was opened for the public. I had a built day 0f 1/17. Still sitting in the lot. So messed up others are being built and delivered after earlier builds. Bunch of clowns

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Are the MIC tops still a constriant?

When Ford outsources critical components to third world cheap labor and then plays the victim when it comes back to bite em is comical. Corporate greed and Ford’s race to the bottom caused this. They own it but we the customers take it in the teeth. Ford is expected to lose 1 million units due to outsourcing of parts this year. So how much money did they actually save? Maybe they will learn but I doubt it.

bigedizzle

Black Diamond
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Edge st and a 2017 Fiesta st
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you're not Allredy in icemountain or if all available chips on your build week then you may actually see yours in May. Hopefully I'd doesn't go to icemountain that's 3 months at least. By nay if mine actually arrives I'll be 4 months icemountain.
My bronco was moved up a week and got an email from ford apologizing, saying it has just been produced. I guess they don't realize I work for ford and I can see that it has been built and sitting on (seasons) mountain lol

Sponsored
OP
OP

porkchop express

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 camaro ss 1le, 2017 focus st, 2020 ram
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Update: I drove by the yard today and there was a steady stream of car haulers Moving Bronco's out. Major activity!! I didn't have time to get any footage, just snaped a couple shots driving by. They were driving them off the lot too, replacing them with Rangers.

Ford Bronco Video: Bronco Spring Mountain (Holding Yard) as of 3/20/22 bronc 1

Ford Bronco Video: Bronco Spring Mountain (Holding Yard) as of 3/20/22 bronc 2

BCA

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explore Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Update: I drove by the yard today and there was a steady stream of car haulers Moving Bronco's out. Major activity!! I didn't have time to get any footage, just snaped a couple shots driving by. They were driving them off the lot too, replacing them with Rangers.

Yup, those are haulers that are showing up at the Rousch building in Allen Park.

Rkgzx9leftcoast

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks! Man moving all those trucks by trailer, strapping and unstrapping can't be time or manpower friendly at all.

joja_peach

Outer Banks
First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Maxima
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Any new pics and/or videos? Just curious to see if any lots have actually cleared since that crazy push the last week of March. I appreciate all that you do!!
Sponsored