PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yep, same here. Part of my need will be a definite, if infrequent, need to haul 2 adult young kids and a 30-lb dog back there, on 10-hour trips to the beach. Not sure if the Bronco will check that box until we can do a test-fit.
I'm with ya. If, and that's a BIG IF, I get my Bronco by August, we're going to OBX end of Aug, and instead of taking the Tahoe, I'd like to take the Bronco for some offroading. But I have 2 kids, not yet young adults, and my dog is more like 90 lbs :). (those 3 alone were the reason I wanted MGV)

But yeah, might not be the most comfortable ride down... This also coming from the dad whose son tells people how he's not sure how he survived before the Tahoe, because the previous car didn't have heated back seats. Kids these days... amiright?? so spoiled... šŸ˜‚
Sponsored

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Because there terrible and don't provide any value to the end user. They don't provide a good look at the vehicle we preordered because all they do is wave the camera around arbitrarily while randomly speeding then slowing down the footage at the same time they add random color filters.

It's trash. And if I want a toddler to provide me useless information I already have one at home but atleast he's my toddler so I find it assuming when he does it.
Way to encourage the youth of the country, jeez........maybe you could leave him a constructive comment telling him how to make his video better for your individual consumption

DrStrange

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Ford F100, Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is that a second battery on the driver's side in the engine bay?

Ford Bronco Video: Bronco Wildtrak 4-door Cyber Orange walkaround and good interior views [Dominic Pericak] batt

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like that there is young man with an appreciation for Bronco. Kids today can hardly care less about getting a license, much less driving. I think he and the videographer/editor do a pretty good job. The music this time around is a little better. I wish they had a friend that played the guitar or something that they could use for the soundtrack. Nice job!
Every 15-16 year old kid I know is super excited about getting their permit and then driver's license, and that's with the extra restrictions they now have on teen drivers these days that they didn't have when I was a kid (passenger and hour restrictions).

Sponsored

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I will take this kid over the Bronco Nation dude any day of the week
I also don't mind the music. It's not my first choice, but it works.
I am also Jealous that this kid indicates he will be seeing a THIRD Bronco soon.

Is that a second battery on the driver's side in the engine bay?
Most likely yes. Vehicles with start stop technology sometimes have an extra battery. I know the Jeep Wrangler JL does

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How the hell does a kid with 50 subscribers get access to a working Bronco and Doug who can pull in a million views easily hasn't as of yet? Hell I would rather see that douchebag Raiti do a video on it.

Mr Smith

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 C400 , 2015 Grand Cherokee , 2004 F250 4x4,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I don't know if anyone else has seen but came across this video of 4 door Wildtrack and good video showing 12 inch screen

CCBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Nice video, the kid obvious shares the same passion as we do. The music though šŸ˜‚...man! All I head was bobcats, beer and chicken wings. WTF šŸ˜‚

JGuske23

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep compass
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am also Jealous that this kid indicates he will be seeing a THIRD Bronco soon.
I wouldn't be surprised if he's holding onto a video of another one. Almost all the snow is gone in lower east and west michigan

Sponsored

Mr Smith

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 C400 , 2015 Grand Cherokee , 2004 F250 4x4,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Most likely yes. Vehicles with start stop technology sometimes have an extra battery. I know the Jeep Wrangler JL does
Merica

deejaybee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I don't know if anyone else has seen but came across this video of 4 door Wildtrack and good video showing 12 inch screen

Good video but had to mute most of it because country music is not my thing.

My main gripe with the Bronco is the color choices for the screens. Primarily blue lettering on a white background really grates on me. The layout on the drivers screen looks sort of clunky as well, imo. I guess all I can do is hope there is a dark mode available.

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

And I really like the step.

There, now all the haters can direct your venom at me - instead of a 14-year-old kid. Sheesh. Grow up, people.

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, V60 Polestar, 900SS, K1300S, RnineT Racer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Because there terrible and don't provide any value to the end user. They don't provide a good look at the vehicle we preordered because all they do is wave the camera around arbitrarily while randomly speeding then slowing down the footage at the same time they add random color filters.

It's trash. And if I want a toddler to provide me useless information I already have one at home but atleast he's my toddler so I find it assuming when he does it.
You must love getting roasted. Itā€™s called having fun, just like itā€™s fun roasting people who donā€™t know what fun looks like.
Sponsored