Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Now its private? Can't seem to get to it.

Reactions: RLW

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This is my main question as well. Iā€™ve been hard top or nothing guy but with the news of soft tops being built first Iā€™ve been curious about switching. If the soft top is as good as the premium JL soft top I could probably be convinced.
I switched to the soft top. Don't really care about the hookups since I wasn't going to use them with the hard top. When I saw the soft top in person I was surprised I liked it. Doesn't seem thin. Hopefully we can get a video of someone riding in a soft top soon

Sponsored

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yep. Itā€™s private and canā€™t view it.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
I switched to the soft top. Don't really care about the hookups since I wasn't going to use them with the hard top. When I saw the soft top in person I was surprised I liked it. Doesn't seem thin. Hopefully we can get a video of someone riding in a soft top soon
Lol literally edited my comment to address the hook up as soon as you said this. I personally crank the music everywhere and have my windows down until it gets unbearably hot or ubearably cold. It would be pretty fun to have the top come down easily too. My main concern with the soft top is road trips, is it going to get annoying cruising at 85 for 12 hours? And camping, my hard top Jeep doesnā€™t really provide much thermal insulation when camping but it would definitely be better than the soft top. Guess itā€™s just time to invest in an electric blanket for my wimpy butt lol.

xcxv

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
His dealer will get punished by Ford for uploading that. Bwahahaha!

Sponsored

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I watched the whole thing, it really didn't give much for content or opinions but looks like they let the cat out of the bag a little soon.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Lol literally edited my comment to address the hook up as soon as you said this. I personally crank the music everywhere and have my windows down until it gets unbearably hot or ubearably cold. It would be pretty fun to have the top come down easily too. My main concern with the soft top is road trips, is it going to get annoying cruising at 85 for 12 hours? And camping, my hard top Jeep doesnā€™t really provide much thermal insulation when camping but it would definitely be better than the soft top. Guess itā€™s just time to invest in an electric blanket for my wimpy butt lol.
this is my fix for the small viewing out of the back window. It's why I don't care about the hookups. I am planning on a rooftop tent once they have one w/ the soft top. Think 4wp is making something.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08DF94H7D/ref=emc_b_5_i

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Probably made private because he accidently broke some press embargo.
There is definitely a driving impressions embargo hence the lack of info from the dozens of dealership reps who have now driven one.

LARELL

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

There is definitely a driving impressions embargo hence the lack of info from the dozens of dealership reps who have now driven one.
Ooooooops :ROFLMAO: not like he said anything new.

Status
Not open for further replies.