Sponsored

VIN Search to Discover Date of Delivery (not Bronco)?

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was clearly joking lol
Figured it was that or folks lining up to pounce on the guy for asking about a Bronco VIN, which he is not .... I decided to cast a wide net. LOL

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Figured it was that or folks lining up to pounce on the guy for asking about a Bronco VIN, which he is not .... I decided to cast a wide net. LOL
Haha no I was joking with the other guy who said you ain’t got no vin in code.

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
Beach_Bum

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks. I'll head over early Sunday before they open to stalk the window stickers.
The VINs should be on the dealer website. Possibly even a link to the window stickers. If not, plug the full VIN in here to search. It may take you a couple tries.
https://researchmaniacs.com/VIN-Number-Lookup/WindowSticker/Ford.html

I was trying to buy an Explorer ST for a good deal recently, but was worried about the early ‘20 build dates and the ones that were stuck in COVID purgatory. I looked up a lot of info trying to decipher build dates.

lastly, cars.com lets you filter by how long the vehicle has been listed. Could be helpful but not a sure fire way to know how long they’ve had it.
Ford Bronco VIN Search to Discover Date of Delivery (not Bronco)? 1613185026145

Good luck. I gave up on the ST and bought a ‘21 Hyundai Palisade Limited instead for about 7k less than the best deal I could muster on a ST with the options I wanted. My wife’s choice but it’s still a great car that I enjoy driving until my Bronco comes.

OP
OP
Beach_Bum

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The VINs should be on the dealer website. Possibly even a link to the window stickers. If not, plug the full VIN in here to search. It may take you a couple tries.
https://researchmaniacs.com/VIN-Number-Lookup/WindowSticker/Ford.html

I was trying to buy an Explorer ST for a good deal recently, but was worried about the early ‘20 build dates and the ones that were stuck in COVID purgatory. I looked up a lot of info trying to decipher build dates.

lastly, cars.com lets you filter by how long the vehicle has been listed. Could be helpful but not a sure fire way to know how long they’ve had it.
Ford Bronco VIN Search to Discover Date of Delivery (not Bronco)? 1613185026145

Good luck. I gave up on the ST and bought a ‘21 Hyundai Palisade Limited instead for about 7k less than the best deal I could muster on a ST with the options I wanted. My wife’s choice but it’s still a great car that I enjoy driving until my Bronco comes.
That last link saved me a trip. Their website has the "Get Window Sticker", but it always returns a "not found". But the link above returned the window sticker and your prior post showing their invoice date gets a ballpark of when it was delivered. Now for my disinterested slow-play to knock the price down further. And as was expected, they weren't including the manufacturer incentive for 2020 vehicles that were delivered prior to the last 60 days.
Sponsored