Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8 A4, 2018 Triumph Street Triple R
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

IMO there are enough Broncos out there that the standard 10k ADM truck isn’t flying off the lot like it may have 4 months ago.

Work them down, you can probably get it for 5k above. Maybe less. With low supply in the market, your dealer wants cash in their pocket. Bird in the hand etc.

If you have the cash and you really want it, go for it. 5k isn’t that much, especially when you’re talking about saving at least a year on your build time.
Sponsored

ColeTrain84

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If it was my choice I'd counter them down to $5k over and tell them they can keep your other order to make their ADM there. If they guaranteed msrp on your order then for them its dumb to not take it as they now got an ADM in both and not just this one. If my dealership had my build but with a hard top for $5k over I'd take it in a heart beat because I'm gonna want the hardtop eventually anyway and we know that won't be cheap

Briley

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Absolutely not! I wouldn’t even advise it if you have the money to burn. Add your MIC and tow and wait it out. What’s that like $1200 vs the 10k? You might get lucky and get yours pulled way before those of us waiting.
Here they are asking 10k ADM for the employee, I mean “canceled” orders and are getting around 5. The first few went fast and now the one they have has been sitting for a while.

OP
OP
ForestGirl

ForestGirl

Wildtrak
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Wildtrak, '14 C7, 1928 T-Bucket
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is a subject that turns rabid quickly...people who ordered early and are still waiting are bitter. Though their frustration and being peeved at Ford is understandable, I don't get the idea that it's somehow immoral to buy something you want, at the current market price. So you'd be perceived as more "moral" by leaving it there for some other stranger to enjoy and drive? From everything I read, hardtops won't be available for at least a year and a half and will likely cost well over $2k. If your build somehow gets done anytime in the next few months, you'd be able to recoup the markup easily. I'd go get it asap and enjoy it, assuming it's still there.
Thank you! I went ahead and took the cancelled order. It’s everything I originally wanted and I’ll have it in the next 6 weeks. I understand peoples frustration, i just can’t pass this up.

Mike E

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands SAS 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Zero issue with a 12/20 build week...None! I would be hesitant on accepting a $10K up charge however. I don't think anyone can really predict how the resale prices on the Bronco will hold up longterm. I'm sure everyone is hopeful that it will compare to the Toyota 4-Runner and the Jeep Wrangler...Time will tell. Good Luck on whatever you decide!!!!

Sponsored

TRH

Raptor
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Here's what I want to know...If the MIC and tow are currently "constraints" (and have them on my WT order - early rez and order but not scheduled) how in the hell is this one getting built on 12/20 and I'm still twisting in the wind...and waiting on my calendar too:)?

NewBroncoOwner

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Facilitate a negotiation, stating that you will buy the available truck with a significantly reduced ADM, for providing them your upcoming build. Worst they can say is no, and you don't lose anything in the process.

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Dealership wants your $10k on this Bronco so it releases YOUR Bronco so they can charge someone else $10k on it as
I think I know the answer, but the 10k markup makes me hesitant.
I ordered a soft top wildtrack, Sasquatch, luxury package 2 weeks ago. Just got a call that my exact package (with hardtop and towing) the builder backed out, build starts 12/20 with VIN # and 2022. BUT 10k markup. Go for it or wait it out?

I originally wanted the hardtop but was told to order the soft if I wanted it anytime later next year.

Thoughts?
Dealership wants your $10k on this Bronco so it releases YOUR Bronco so they can charge someone else $10k on it as well.

If you REALLY want the Bronco now - I would pay the $10k mark up for it but I would make sure your order with the dealership is CANCELED.

OP
OP
ForestGirl

ForestGirl

Wildtrak
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Wildtrak, '14 C7, 1928 T-Bucket
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Here's what I want to know...If the MIC and tow are currently "constraints" (and have them on my WT order - early rez and order but not scheduled) how in the hell is this one getting built on 12/20 and I'm still twisting in the wind...and waiting on my calendar too:)?
Wish I could answer that for you, but I can’t. I do know this order was placed in the very beginning.

BC overlanding

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
people on this forum have more money then sense, but hey if you got 10K to blow its your money go for it

Sponsored

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Tell em they can sell your order with a markup and you'll take this one off of their hands.

TRH

Raptor
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Wish I could answer that for you, but I can’t. I do know this order was placed in the very beginning.
I don't think anyone can answer, and if they could, wouldn't be honest. It's probably an identical build to mine, but for what it's worth, I wouldn't pay them a nickel over MSRP unless I had a buyer lined up who would pay me $20k over ADM. I tried to trade my order
I don't think anyone can answer, and if they could, wouldn't be honest. It's probably an identical build to mine, but for what it's worth, I wouldn't pay them a nickel over MSRP, and at this point, if I ever got the WT and could flip it for a profit I probably would, as I'd rather have a Bronco Raptor.

FJ 432

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you! I went ahead and took the cancelled order. It’s everything I originally wanted and I’ll have it in the next 6 weeks. I understand peoples frustration, i just can’t pass this up.
Congratulations! Christmas came a little bit early for you. Absolutely nothing wrong with your decision.

BroncoPls!

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Rivian R1S, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think I know the answer, but the 10k markup makes me hesitant.
I ordered a soft top wildtrack, Sasquatch, luxury package 2 weeks ago. Just got a call that my exact package (with hardtop and towing) the builder backed out, build starts 12/20 with VIN # and 2022. BUT 10k markup. Go for it or wait it out?

I originally wanted the hardtop but was told to order the soft if I wanted it anytime later next year.

Thoughts?
Can't you negotiate with the dealer to take this Bronco and he can add the ADM to your later reservation? Longshot, but I would try.

heynow14

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco - BL SAS MT LUX SOFT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The funniest thing about this and other threads which mention a 'mid-December build date: "I'd never take a Bronco built the week before Christmas??

Who do we really think is working on these assembly lines? Firstly, it's mostly robots. I don't think robots are binge drinking at holiday parties and then stumbling into work. Secondly, for the humans that are there, do we think they are rejects who can't work professionally and do their job despite what the calendar says? Pretty silly and juvenile...
Sponsored