Sponsored

Warn VR EVO10 winch for $289.99 after rebate!

Aviatordoc

Wildtrak
First Name
Mani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrack, MB SL500, Vans Aircraft RV10.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So I have a question, I am a novice "wincher" in the making.
I have the Warn on sale at home. The 10 with the steel cable. What do I need to do to swap a HF Badlands synthetic rope on it. I can also use their fairlead. I am going to use the RC high mount with camera relocation kit, which I have now.
Sponsored

Quest

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Black Diamond 4DR
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have the Warn on sale at home. The 10 with the steel cable. What do I need to do to swap a HF Badlands synthetic rope on it. I can also use their fairlead. I am going to use the RC high mount with camera relocation kit, which I have now.
There are a couple Youtube videos that people have done similar things with. It looks easy enough, especially if you have not been using the steel cable yet. Essentially you end up sanding down the drum to remove any burs and attach the synthetic once it is good. I intend to do the same thing.

Roofus

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3/Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

There’s no special “attachment”. There’s just a little screw that gives you an anchor point and then you start spoiling the line. The spool holds the tension, not the little screw. You can go synthetic wire, but I’m a big advocate of synthetic rope, so I’ll throw that out as a recommendation to research. Much safer imho.

I’m personally a fan of BleepinJeep, but you could also check out Yankum Rope and Buba Rope if interested.

Aviatordoc

Wildtrak
First Name
Mani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrack, MB SL500, Vans Aircraft RV10.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

There’s no special “attachment”. There’s just a little screw that gives you an anchor point and then you start spoiling the line. The spool holds the tension, not the little screw. You can go synthetic wire, but I’m a big advocate of synthetic rope, so I’ll throw that out as a recommendation to research. Much safer imho.

I’m personally a fan of BleepinJeep, but you could also check out Yankum Rope and Buba Rope if interested.
Ty, I already bought the Badlands Apex synthetic rope. I think they are comparable to the warn rope. I got the BL hause fairlead and hook as well. Quality stuff.

OP
OP
Northridge4x4

Northridge4x4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots of Jeeps and one lone Bronco (so far)
Your Bronco Model
Base
We compared the parts lists between the Warn EVO10 and EVO10-S, they are identical in build. The only differences are the steel rope vs synthetic rope, the roller vs hawse fairlead and the identification decal on the winch.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Northridge4x4

Northridge4x4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Only THREE DAYS LEFT on the Warn $150.00 Rebate deal for the VR EVO winches!

If you haven't heard yet, we have these winches on sale at a discounted price and Warn is offering a $150 rebate and that can get you price on a Warn VR EVO10 winch with a steel cable and roller fairlead down to $289.99!

Warn VR EVO10:
https://www.northridge4x4.com/part/jeep-truck-suv-winches/103252-warn-vr-evo10-winch-w-steel-cable

Now the rebate is only good for the steel cable equipped EVO winch, If you really want a synthetic rope, we put together a package deal of a VR10, a synthetic rope and an aluminum fairlead of your choice AND with the rebate it comes in cheaper than buying a VR EVO10-s:
https://www.northridge4x4.com/part/...-warn-vr-evo10-winch-package-w-synthetic-rope

Warn is also offering the $150.00 rebate on their EVO8 and EVO12s too:
https://www.northridge4x4.com/warn-evo-winches

BUT.... This deal ends Sunday at midnight, so get yours ordered today!

Ford Bronco Warn VR EVO10 winch for $289.99 after rebate! Warn-Extended-Sale

Last edited:

96dreamer

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Cobra, 00 Cherokee, 15 F-350, 16 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone receive their rebate check or wireless controller rebate yet? Mine have both been approved for 6-7 weeks and I got a wired remote in the mail about a week ago.

Alanp970

Base
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4 Door Base Sasquatch Hardtop
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nope nothing yet. I would have ordered another winch if the rebate would have shown up. I checked online weeks ago and it said “approved” but I’m still waiting

OP
OP
Northridge4x4

Northridge4x4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Anyone receive their rebate check or wireless controller rebate yet? Mine have both been approved for 6-7 weeks and I got a wired remote in the mail about a week ago.
Warn says expect 10-12 weeks.

We're hearing from people it is taking on average 10 weeks for the rebate to show up.

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Anyone else not get their rebate yet? If you did, how'd it come?

Sponsored

Fokker4x4

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 4Runner/2023 Mach-e
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

96dreamer

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Cobra, 00 Cherokee, 15 F-350, 16 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My rebate shows as shipped as of a few days ago. The recall rebate for the wireless controller is still pending. Submitted both 11/29

Roofus

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3/Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My rebate shows as shipped as of a few days ago. The recall rebate for the wireless controller is still pending. Submitted both 11/29
Rebate was approved as well sometime a bit after 11/13 but not yet shipped. Says 8-10 weeks once approved. Seems ridiculous it takes that long to print a check.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Rebate was approved as well sometime a bit after 11/13 but not yet shipped. Says 8-10 weeks once approved. Seems ridiculous it takes that long to print a check.
same from 11/17/23. soo we are on week 9 maybe next week lol

EMBronco

Base
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My $150 rebate showed up in the mail today. It's a $150 prepaid Visa. The $100 credit to warn shows as approved but not mailed on the rebate website.
Sponsored