First Name
tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
if it hepls any i sell esp's for ford and the ones at flood are sold at pretty much cost. The only thing i can figure out is they get a special kick back from ford for total sold. i cant see them selling them for cost and not making a dime but from what i seen they are
Sponsored

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Has Granger posted their cost for the extended warranty?
I don’t think so. Different terms have different prices. Don’t quote me but I think they were saying something like $50 over cost.

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My 2 cents, an extended warranty is a good idea on a first year model. One catastrophic failure (mechanical or electronic) will pay for the policy and then some. Plus, peace of mind is worth a lot (at least to me).

Rex21c

Wildtrak
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 fusion energi
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

with all the electric parts on the bronco, like EVERYTHING, im defiantly not going to skip out on it. you could probably get it cheaper if you make the deduction higher than $50. I'd go like $500 and have $500 in a savings account for when you need repairs done. unless you plan on breaking down a lot, then stick with the $50.

markregel

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pont Vibe
Your Bronco Model
Base
Accepting delivery soon on my 2DR WildTrak/SAS.
My patience has grown less than desirable with the dealership but WANTED to get the best bang for my buck with the extended warranty.
Really do not want to go back and forth with the bartering.

Looking to buy it outright to alleviate finance charge within the financing.

Any advice as to which one? Floods? Granger?
Looking to do 8yrs/100K with $50 deductible.

Any recommendations/advice to the least amount of back and forth with the dealership to capitalize on the best deal out there?

Thanks!
Sean
Are you really buying outright or getting financing elsewhere? They cannot hide finance charges APR is APR. Compare what you can find elsewhere but often the dealer financing is competitive especially if rebates are dependent on it. If you switch dealers you're going back to the end of the line. Doesn't sound to me like your concerns are worth it depending where you are with respect to your dealers allocation.

Sponsored

72F262

Big Bend
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BB 2D, '18 GT350, '72 F250 2wd, '72 Mach 1 CJ
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just remember you have 3 years after your 'in service' date to purchase from a Ford dealership. Yes, it will be more expensive in three years, but it runs concurrent with the factory three year warranty.

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Some dealers offer a Warranty for Life and certainly would probably include it at cash MSRP. My dealer offers it "free" on every purchased new Ford, but not on leased units. Be glad to hook anyone up, and for the $150 kickback I would get from the friends and family would consider delivering it to you for free (within reasonable distance)

But, extended warranties won't cover a myriad of items. I bought an extended with the used LR3 I purchased in 2014. It DID NOT cover the plastic thermostat housing that failed, and it expired, mileage and timewise by the time the transmission went.

Isn't it funny that you can buy a certified pre-owned with a better (longer) warranty than new?

Remember this caveat

You sometimes get what you pay for (in the fine print) and
You sometimes don't
Sponsored