First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was also thinking of just getting an F150.....
Sponsored

Jp215

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Iā€™m about 95% percent sure Iā€™m going to cancel my reservation and get an f150 tremor but I want to see a bronco in person first and Ford needs to release the pricing for the damn f150 tremor.

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I was also thinking of just getting an F150.....
Iā€™m about 95% percent sure Iā€™m going to cancel my reservation and get an f150 tremor but I want to see a bronco in person first and Ford needs to release the pricing for the damn f150 tremor.
Iā€™m waiting for 402a Tremor vs 800a raptor pricing.
I know not apples to apples, but i sat in a bronco sport and is tiny. I have not seen a real bronco in person.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've been contemplating a 7.3 Tremor, but they don't seem to have any financial incentives and dealers aren't trying to give them away. Not that I think they need to, but that scenario could tempt me and I would just get a Bronco in 2023 or so because...

Ford Bronco Was going to buy Bronco but bought F250 Tremor instead W1ZAeDHkUA539d6LtM

Sponsored

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I was not impressed with the size,looked just like a defender im holding off till i see /sit in a 2dr .
So you think people will jump ship because the Bronco is bigger than theyā€™re expecting? Smaller? Iā€™ve had many Jeepā€™s and the 4d is incredibly close in size to my JLU so I donā€™t see me being surprised in any way

Cased

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dune buggy
Your Bronco Model
Base
That 6.7 is a beast in plain clothes I rented one to run from Kc to Fort myers and nothing makes you smile more than passing up hill while still getting 18 plus

Bronco is a completely different skill set and glad you moved me up

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So you think people will jump ship because the Bronco is bigger than theyā€™re expecting? Smaller? Iā€™ve had many Jeepā€™s and the 4d is incredibly close in size to my JLU so I donā€™t see me being surprised in any way
Well everyone is different but they pulled that thing up and my heart kinda sank,it looks like a defender that im sure of ! Waiting to see a sas 2dr hopefully i will be impressed šŸ™ˆnot trying to sway anyone just felt like my online date had posted pictures fron 20 yrs ago.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Well everyone is different but they pulled that thing up and my heart kinda sank,it looks like a defender that im sure of ! Waiting to see a sas 2dr hopefully i will be impressed šŸ™ˆnot trying to sway anyone just felt like my online date had posted pictures fron 20 yrs ago.
Iā€™m still just trying to understand what youā€™re saying! By ā€œlook like a defenderā€ are you saying the Bronco is larger or smaller than you expected?

Defenders arenā€™t small, but the new bronco is definitely not full-sized like the last one... so just confused which way youā€™re going with the size problem

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Iā€™m still just trying to understand what youā€™re saying! By ā€œlook like a defenderā€ are you saying the Bronco is larger or smaller than you expected?

Defenders arenā€™t small, but the new bronco is definitely not full-sized like the last one... so just confused which way youā€™re going with the size problem
I thought the 4dr looked small.I know there only so many ways to make a brick with wheels but i dont want something that looks like this.
Ford Bronco Was going to buy Bronco but bought F250 Tremor instead Screenshot_20210420-160611_Google

Sponsored

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

If her selfie was taken with a flip phone, run away.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think a bunch of yall are going to jump ship when you get to see it in person .
That would be awesome to bump some people up. But I wouldn't let the 4dr cloud your vision of what the real Bronco looks like.

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

In all fairness, looks aside, the new defender is an amazing off road vehicle if equipped for it.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That would be awesome to bump some people up. But I wouldn't let the 4dr cloud your vision of what the real Bronco looks like.
Uncle
Sponsored