First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer struggled with this. I called the Ford Fordpass Customer service number. She offered to call the dealership while I was on hold. She directed them on how to add the points.
Sponsored

OP
OP
WuNgUn

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer struggled with this. I called the Ford Fordpass Customer service number. She offered to call the dealership while I was on hold. She directed them on how to add the points.
Congrats! 👍🏻
And wow... Ford needs to do some employee training I think. Everyone who reserved and bought a Bronco are owed a ton of potential points!

Skip

Big Bend
First Name
Skip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
just got off the line with Fordpass, no luck, said that it is up to the dealer. Gave me an 800 number to pass to the dealer. at least thankful that i have my bronco.

HorizonHunter

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've never gotten any emails outlining any point values, but reserved on 8/5/20. I found one email saying "in appreciation for your patience and early-reservation status..." but it only says "additional" points. No vlue.

Thoughts?

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Okay... Logged into my account. Here's the breakdown...

20k Bronco Reservatonist thank you bonus
50k Bronco Order thank you bonus
200k Bronco Alternative Order Bonus
40k Vehicle purchase
673 service points
Wow. CONGRATS Eric.
My dealer said I wasnt qualified to receive the 200k even though I had a MOD Top on my original order before the delays forces us to change... Said it was a USA thing only.

Havn't read the last 4 pages of this thread but hopefully yours didnt get revoked, or better yet you already spent them :p!

Sponsored
OP
OP
WuNgUn

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow. CONGRATS Eric.
My dealer said I wasnt qualified to receive the 200k even though I had a MOD Top on my original order before the delays forces us to change... Said it was a USA thing only.

Havn't read the last 4 pages of this thread but hopefully yours didnt get revoked, or better yet you already spent them :p!
I've spent half already!

Big_Ragu

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco WIldtrak Cactus Grey
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Okay... Logged into my account. Here's the breakdown...

20k Bronco Reservatonist thank you bonus
50k Bronco Order thank you bonus
200k Bronco Alternative Order Bonus
40k Vehicle purchase
673 service points
When did you see your points ? - I pick up my Bronco next week and currently have 0 points in my Ford Pass account.

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just got ford involved to get my extra 20000 ford pass points for being early res holder the dealer basically lied said they couldn’t do it ford said they see the offer valed on my account sent dealer copy of the chat I had with ford and it was added so don’t let the dealer say they can’t do it they can and have to on there end

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I thought that early reservation holders all get $1100 in Ford Pass points when they take delivery. So, isn't this pretty spot on?
I don't think so. I would have to triple check my emails, but I believe.

200,000 was for giving up the modular top
20000 was for delay past 9/1 delivery
42000 for just taking delivery

That's the normal 262,000

OP just might have spent an additional $157 on something at dealer outside of deal.

Edit: you earn points by paying for service at dealer or buying tires or brakes OR using the Ford Pass Visa card if you get one

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So far I've only gotten 40,000... Which is a normal amount for vehicle purchase. I have not seen the early reservation points or the 20,000k late delivery points... Or the little 2k whatever the heck that was for points lol. Is it to be my understanding that I should talk to me dealer about it? He said they'd just show up?!

Edit.. I did find my email from way back.
Ford Bronco Weird... Just earned 306,000 Ford Pass Points Screenshot_20220113-061405_Gmail

Last edited:

Sponsored

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Different email. I will post it next. Never said everyone got the email or qualified regarding early reservations. My 200k email in no way references the Mod to Mic.
Pretty straight forward in the wording. Why would anyone not go after $1000 if Ford sends them an email. Couple of calls to Ford Pass and it’s done. Just spelling out the path for those few that received the same email.
From my account:
“ Goodwill Points
+200,000 “
Zero to do with tops
Those of us who gave up a hardtop to get our vehicle deserve more than those (I presume you are in the following) who simply got a MIC 2.0 either at delivery or after. I cry foul on Ford.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When did you see your points ? - I pick up my Bronco next week and currently have 0 points in my Ford Pass account.
The dealer has to release the points after the Bronco is sold.

---

Also... for anyone who happens to stumble across this and is mega confused... FordPass points breakdown.

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You don't get any until you take delivery. That's the 42k (US) after that if you qualify the dealer has to go into the system to add your bonus, which fore was 20k plus 200k.

Ordered $1300+ accessories on 12/29 before the 15% off sale ended, and everything arrived in less than a week, including the new canvas (not mesh) Bimini top and the security drawer plus some other stuff. First service at dealer was free,still have some points left

OP
OP
WuNgUn

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not til after delivery... Week or so
Sponsored