Hbrichman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey all, located in Huntington Beach here. It’s about a 5min walk from my house to HB Ford but I haven’t heard a word from them and they can’t even return my call. I’ll be switching my reservation over to Eric at Kearny Mesa without hesitation. I’ll be looking forward to a meetup once we all get our Broncos!
Sponsored

Badplaid72

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dude, I saw earlier a bunch of folks worried about the second deposit. @EricAtKearnyMesaFord covered it well saying Kearny Mesa will only ask what Ford is requiring. Again glad I switched to Kearny Mesa.

Ford making reservation holders pay an additional $500 may cut the number of orders. Also, what happens when somebody has a reservation, but they do not put in an order Dec-Jan? Does the reservation get pushed to the back of the line? Is it cancelled and refunded? Maybe they just give you a random trim if you don't pick! Nah, but seriously, what happens?

Ford Bronco WELCOME -- SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA CHECK-IN 1601675248780

I'm just thinking the more people drop out the sooner I'll be rolling in my 2.7, rag top down so my beard can blow...

✌ Peace Bronco's

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Badlands... if only I could decide on the color.
Great choice! (I might be biased) could not agree more on the color choice, I've been flipping back and forth since the reveal....

Hey all, located in Huntington Beach here. It’s about a 5min walk from my house to HB Ford but I haven’t heard a word from them and they can’t even return my call. I’ll be switching my reservation over to Eric at Kearny Mesa without hesitation. I’ll be looking forward to a meetup once we all get our Broncos!
You and many others! Glad to hear, @EricAtKearnyMesaFord has been standup and informative. Galpin was the very same for me... switched over now and haven't looked back.

For the meetup?? Same here, I know it's still a bit a ways but definitely want to get these organized. You planning on hitting trails too???

OP
OP
acetdeucy

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Badlands... if only I could decide on the color.
There will likely be new colors added, before you will take delivery.

I know that you will have to order from the current color pallette, but in a Ford announcement from a couple months ago, they said that orders could be revised, prior to 3-weeks (I think it was 3-weeks) of the build/assembly of your Bronco!

OP
OP
acetdeucy

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dude, I saw earlier a bunch of folks worried about the second deposit. @EricAtKearnyMesaFord covered it well saying Kearny Mesa will only ask what Ford is requiring. Again glad I switched to Kearny Mesa.

Ford making reservation holders pay an additional $500 may cut the number of orders. Also, what happens when somebody has a reservation, but they do not put in an order Dec-Jan? Does the reservation get pushed to the back of the line? Is it cancelled and refunded? Maybe they just give you a random trim if you don't pick! Nah, but seriously, what happens?

Ford Bronco WELCOME -- SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA CHECK-IN 1601675248780

I'm just thinking the more people drop out the sooner I'll be rolling in my 2.7, rag top down so my beard can blow...

✌ Peace Bronco's
I'm thinkin' that when many people that don't place their order and deposit, in December and January, the sooner we eat Burrito's in our new Broncos.

Sponsored

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm thinkin' that when many people that don't place their order and deposit, in December and January, the sooner we eat Burrito's in our new Broncos.
I'm looking forward to some In N Out in mine, especially after taking delivery from Kearny Mesa???

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

No one born in Southern California calls it SoCal. I didn’t even know what SoCal meant til I was in my 20s
Really?
I was born in Huntington Beach and I call it SoCal.

Last edited:

Badplaid72

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There will likely be new colors added, before you will take delivery.

I know that you will have to order from the current color pallette, but in a Ford announcement from a couple months ago, they said that orders could be revised, prior to 3-weeks (I think it was 3-weeks) of the build/assembly of your Bronco!
I recall hearing this too, that there is a final confirmation before they start porduction.

Sponsored

Johnl702

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Cadenza
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm John. My assigned dealer is Ken Grody Ford in Buena Park. I live in Cypress so it's close but their communication sucks! I'm going to switch to Villa Ford or Kearny Mesa. Villa is pretty good at answering questions. The only thing they don't know if they will have a display model.

Hbrichman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You and many others! Glad to hear, @EricAtKearnyMesaFord has been standup and informative. Galpin was the very same for me... switched over now and haven't looked back.

For the meetup?? Same here, I know it's still a bit a ways but definitely want to get these organized. You planning on hitting trails too???
Definitely going to hit the trails as much as possible! Still stuck between Wildtrak and Badlands, but we’ll have to get a trail run group together once the time comes!

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I recall hearing this too, that there is a final confirmation before they start porduction.
This wouldn't surprise me since they have a ton of colors under their belt (current production ones) guard green *cough cough*...?

I'm John. My assigned dealer is Ken Grody Ford in Buena Park. I live in Cypress so it's close but their communication sucks! I'm going to switch to Villa Ford or Kearny Mesa. Villa is pretty good at answering questions. The only thing they don't know if they will have a display model.
Yeah Eric mentioned he will have 5 bronco sport models in November (I forgot which trims and colors) but I plan to visit to check em out and the colors in person!

Definitely going to hit the trails as much as possible! Still stuck between Wildtrak and Badlands, but we’ll have to get a trail run group together once the time comes!
Sweet deal! Whatever you end up with I'm down to take my Badlands out. I'm hoping to trail hop with anyone willing to join and have fun with their rigs???

OP
OP
acetdeucy

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey, @EricAtKearnyMesaFord sent out his Monthly newsletter, a couple weeks ago. In his letter, he mentioned that he will bring in (at his cost) four (I think) Bronco Sports, just to let his loyal customers see the actual colors on a vehicle, but he wasn't able to get a Cyber Orange or Velocity Blue. He will call his Bronco customers, when he gets them in the store. Maybe Eric can get that to you!!!

RUMOR, BUT: my original dealer had zero communication skills, well at least not with me, and we all know how easy I am to get along with!!! Anyhow, after a bunch of noncommunication with him, I went to their store. He had all the excuses about Ford hasn't told him if he can accept an X Plan, and blah, blah, blah... but he did say that his Ford contact told him that they would be traveling to each Southern CA Ford dealer, with two Bronco's, in December. He told me they would remain at each dealer, for three days.

gpitman

Badlands
First Name
Garry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Ford F-350 Powerstroke, 2019 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm Garry. I live in Alpine, East San Diego county. My current dealer is Penske Ford. This would make my third vehicle purchase from them. But I'll be switching to Kearny Mesa Ford or if another dealer decides to step with something like Granger, which I really doubt. I have decided that I would make the switch by the 15th.

I have the Badlands 4 door reserved. Planning to go with the 2.7 Ecoboost with the 10 Speed, really like the combo in our F150. Also planning to get Sasquatch package and most likely Cyber Orange, but would like to see it in person before ordering.

I can't wait to hit up Corral Canyon OHV and Valley of the Moons.
Sponsored