Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 K900
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This is why we can't have nice things.

The guy was willing to be a part of the community and make an awesome offer. But he's still a businessman.

If you don't think BRaptor allocation is tied directly to broncos sold... you're nuts. Of course he was selling discount broncos to make money on raptors/warthogs. What's wrong with that?

If Tom wants to subsidize my base bronco with the money from some rich guy's Raptor ADM why is that a bad thing? Rich guy gonna buy anyway.

I'm willing to bet most of the people screaming about braptor adm couldn't even afford the thing at sticker anyway.

A bunch of petulant children. Tom was one of the few honest dealers. I've worked for plenty of em and bought cars from plenty more and they are rare. If you were a negative part of the thread that scared Tom off you should be ashamed of yourself.
Sponsored

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

This is why we can't have nice things.

The guy was willing to be a part of the community and make an awesome offer. But he's still a businessman.

If you don't think BRaptor allocation is tied directly to broncos sold... you're nuts. Of course he was selling discount broncos to make money on raptors/warthogs. What's wrong with that?

If Tom wants to subsidize my base bronco with the money from some rich guy's Raptor ADM why is that a bad thing? Rich guy gonna buy anyway.

I'm willing to bet most of the people screaming about braptor adm couldn't even afford the thing at sticker anyway.

A bunch of petulant children. Tom was one of the few honest dealers. I've worked for plenty of em and bought cars from plenty more and they are rare. If you were a negative part of the thread that scared Tom off you should be ashamed of yourself.
I'm curious, was that confirmed or assumed?

Rahkmalla

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 K900
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm curious, was that confirmed or assumed?
Assumed. But falls in line with my understanding of Raptor, Shelby, and SVT allocations in the past.

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

That's unfortunate!

While Bronco sales may sway his Braptor numbers, doesn't necessarily mean he's doing it to ADM Braptors. I could be wrong, but I don't think it's cool to burn him on an assumption. That strategy doesn't make since to me. If the BRaptor is like FORD other performance offerings, your going to sell hundreds of Broncos below invoice to make ADM on a handful of BRaptors. His deal wasn't all ADM, he was prioritizing ADM but was entertains all offers.

I think he's trying to be a volume bronco dealer to justify a standalone BRONCO store, in the future. Just like Granger.

JUST MY OPINION

Shotsy

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '18 BMW m240i, '04 Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Talked to Tom yesterday myself. As was stated he is fine but taking a break. He went into a little detail about what happend. I won't go into it. Not my place. But from that I will say there are some total dicks here on this forum.

Said he appreciates us and will be back.
Yep - I emailed with him a few times to check in as well. I agree - some REAL TOTAL dicks on this forum. They should be ashamed of themselves and stop hiding behind a keyboard or phone.

Tom's taking the high road. If it were me, I'd be playing the name and shame game.

Sponsored

LagoVistaBronco

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes GL350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This Vet is got his Jeep from Texas through Tom and is patiently waiting for his Bronco. Would I really deal with a dealership and owner half way across the country if he wasn't great and easy to deal with. Keyboard warriors are always tough behind their desk. Tom has a long time customer in me!
I am also working with Tom from the Great State.

TXNavy

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon XLT 1500 4x4, Jeep Liberty Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So how many of you got a build email today? I know that I'm getting an awesome deal with Tom and Chapman Ford but to see Badlands builds from June '21 - September '21 in todays email batch just really feels like a punch in the gut. I also know that it isn't the dealerships fault how Ford set up allocation but you would think they would redo the allocation formula to get builds to those who have been waiting the longest.

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I never met Tom, but my experience with him via email has been excellent. I asked for a reservation to be converted to an order during July 4th weekend. I didn’t expect anything to be done until the next business day, but he and his people were Jonny-on-the-spot. I was impressed.

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So how many of you got a build email today? I know that I'm getting an awesome deal with Tom and Chapman Ford but to see Badlands builds from June '21 - September '21 in todays email batch just really feels like a punch in the gut. I also know that it isn't the dealerships fault how Ford set up allocation but you would think they would redo the allocation formula to get builds to those who have been waiting the longest.
Yeah this is the only hesitation I have at all about my decision to order from Tom. It is a great price but I am also worried about the allocation numbers and I just ordered about a month ago so I really worry about the possibility of getting pushed to a 2023.

Sponsored

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm a little worried. I shot an email over about 2 weeks ago and haven't heard anything. I messaged directly and they're not replying either.

Nothing is wrong, but I don't get updates or emails, I'm just hanging in the wind. Are things just nuts over there? I'm going to call tomorrow but I'm a bit worried/stressed about this. I didn't expect over a year. I am fine with the wait but the lack of communication has me a bit concerned.
They usually respond to me that day when I email. I sent you a message with the 2 emails I use for Tom and Ashlie. Do you know your order number or anything to check status through Ford?

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, I’ve checked it with Ford a few times. I’m just worried they’ve been so quiet. My order on the website is wrong, color is wrong, and I don’t know what’s going on.
Yeah I would give them a call then just to be safe. Tom doesn't respond to me as much as Ashlie does. I think Tom is the owner and Ashlie may actually be one of the sales people.

Last edited:

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah I would give them a call then just to be safe. Tom doesn't respond to me as much as Ashlie does. I think Tom is the owner and Ashlie may actually be one of the sales people.
Yeah, I would think he is buried because of the number of orders he took in. 500+ Bronco and 400 Maverick; plus he had offered similar deals on other vehicles and had piled up orders. The last email I sent to him, he had Ashlie respond.

Has anyone here taken delivery from Tom lately?

I was around 125th on the last list he had published with a 7/17 reservation, and am scheduled for 11/1 build (Badlands/Lux/Sas/Soft Top).

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, I’ve checked it with Ford a few times. I’m just worried they’ve been so quiet. My order on the website is wrong, color is wrong, and I don’t know what’s going on.
By website, are you referring to your Reservations & Orders tab on the Ford website? If so, that page only updates when the reservation is converted to an order and no more.

My Bronco was delivered in August and still shows the same stock image, green dot and ordering with dealer.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, that’s exactly what I’m talking about. Mine shows the wrong color and I don’t know if they’re supposed to show but it doesn’t reflect the Sasquatch package, etc.
Only what you reserve shows on that page and no changes are made to reflect your order.

It is best to use the link to the Pizza Tracker you got in your VIN email. Also, if you use the Tracker on the forum and plug in your VIN it should show the correct image and info. For some reason you may have to click the Load button a couple of times on that page and be sure to capitalize all letters.

My account vs tracker page:

Account
Ford Bronco Chapman Of Horsham with @dealerinsider 1633525696451

Tracker
Ford Bronco Chapman Of Horsham with @dealerinsider 1633525775641
Sponsored