First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just stopped by my dealership [Brandon Ford] in Tampa, FL. There are 12 Broncos on the lot right now. 6 have dealer installed lifts/wheels/tires for an added $20k! One is a Braptor. That leaves 5 stock Broncos with ADM of $2500 each. At least there are Broncos available... not happy about the lifts or the ADM though.
Sponsored

voxel

Heritage
First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E 4X, 23 GC Limited
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Just stopped by my dealership [Brandon Ford] in Tampa, FL. There are 12 Broncos on the lot right now. 6 have dealer installed lifts/wheels/tires for an added $20k! One is a Braptor. That leaves 5 stock Broncos with ADM of $2500 each. At least there are Broncos available... not happy about the lifts or the ADM though.
They've always had Broncos and markup.

Elder Ford has no markup on most of their Broncos (unsure if true now) and they have 16

https://www.elderfordoftampa.com/fords-for-sale-in-tampa-fl.html?Model=Bronco

Florida Bronco availability is high. One of my orders (high trim Badlands) has been on the lot at my lcoal dealer for 4 months now. Many Florida Ford dealers have a half-dozen Broncos when 10 months ago they'd be lucky to have 1 or 2. I sense discounts will happen soon.

OP
OP
Hunterwjusmc

Hunterwjusmc

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I purchased a '20 Ranger from Elder Ford for my wife. I wasn't really impressed with them as a whole. They would not budge much on the price and kept playing the standard games once it got to the finance mgr.

vbrad26

Outer Banks
First Name
Vance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW's and now a Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine came from Brandon. Ordered through them and no markup.
They always seem to have some inventory...

OP
OP
Hunterwjusmc

Hunterwjusmc

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
When I got mine last January at Brandon Ford there were two on the lot and both were sold. I got a call a week later from the salesman letting me know that the financing had fallen through with one of the buyers. I went in the next morning and bought it myself. They were asking $5K ADM but after negotiating I got them to drop the ADM.

Sponsored

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Lifts and tires are a way to make a lot more profit on top of ADM. And we all know about ADM, should not be allowed but unfortunately it is on Broncos, Civic Type R's, Toyota Corolla GR's, etc. All the fun vehicles.

vbrad26

Outer Banks
First Name
Vance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW's and now a Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

When I got mine last January at Brandon Ford there were two on the lot and both were sold. I got a call a week later from the salesman letting me know that the financing had fallen through with one of the buyers. I went in the next morning and bought it myself. They were asking $5K ADM but after negotiating I got them to drop the ADM.
I picked mine up in December of last year and yeah I seem to remember the $5k markup on most they had on the lot.
Modified ones had more.
There was a sold BRaptor that had like, a $25k markup lol. I remember thinking, dang, that's like, just about DOUBLE what I'm paying for mine...crazy.

Dtronic

Heritage
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F350, 2023 Toyota Camry, 2022 BMW S1000R
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
They do not charge adm. on vehicles ordered. My heritage is ordered through them.

I've bought a 2019 F350 and a 2017 Mustang GT PP 6 speed there. I was happy with the deals I received.

Bought a 2017 Mustang GT350 from Galloway Ford because their deal was better.

OP
OP
Hunterwjusmc

Hunterwjusmc

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I picked mine up in December of last year and yeah I seem to remember the $5k markup on most they had on the lot.
Modified ones had more.
There was a sold BRaptor that had like, a $25k markup lol. I remember thinking, dang, that's like, just about DOUBLE what I'm paying for mine...crazy.
The BRaptor on their lot right now had a $25K ADM too...LOL! I'd love to have a BRaptor but you have got to be kidding me!
I am seriously thinking about a dash conversion though to get the Braptor Drivers Screen.

voxel

Heritage
First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E 4X, 23 GC Limited
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

This dealer has 87 on the lot down from 125+ a few weeks ago when I started seriously looking for one after declining my Badlands order in July.

They've been offering $2.5K (a few had $5K off) off Raptors and $4K on other trims. These are discounts off sticker and not off some imaginary price.

A year ago they were asking $5K to $10K ADM on every single Bronco. How times have changed.

Ford Bronco West Central Florida Availability 1704441687926

Ford Bronco West Central Florida Availability 1704441731597
Sponsored