Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Ranger Sport 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Like most of you I have been following my build since receiving my production notice from Ford. Ive been in "awaiting shipping" status since 12/1. Most days I spend time bouncing through the build week threads hoping to find out why Ford is taking so long to ship my bronco to my dealer (northern california)

I'm noticing there is a real delay shipping to the west coast or western states, even Nevada, Idaho and Arizona. I'm purely speculating why but I think this is because our vehicles have to go through multiple sorting hubs which are controlled by multiple shipping partners and its a little like Russian roulette.

I'd like to have a place for people on the west coast to share their approximate times between build/ship/delivery so others can get a better idea of when to expect arrival. I fully understand no one can have an answer when a vehicle will arrive so I hope I don't get beat up to bad here. I hope this helps others in the same situation and gives us a common place to look for information.

-In production 11/30/22
-Built, released, awaiting shipping 12/01/22.
Multiple eta bumps, not even going to list them.
Dealer is in Redding, CA.
Sponsored

Jwredneck

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150, 1969 U14 EB, 1969 U15 EB
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You're at the mercy of the rail. I tracked my rail car the whole way a year ago to Seattle. At one point it took 7 days to move 28 miles between ND and Montana. Another member had theirs hit Spokane about the same time as mine, but then mine made it to Seattle two days before theirs.

OP
OP
Dezertrider20158

Dezertrider20158

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You're at the mercy of the rail. I tracked my rail car the whole way a year ago to Seattle. At one point it took 7 days to move 28 miles between ND and Montana. Another member had theirs hit Spokane about the same time as mine, but then mine made it to Seattle two days before theirs.
Wish I had rail information 😆 but thats part of the problem. Ford is having a a hell of a time even scheduling the rail cars out west. I don't know the specifics but I understand there are difficulties, I'm not going to go down some conspiracy spiral, sorry @Rick Astley.

Just tired of jumping through multiple build weeks trying to figure out who is in the same boat. Figured I could give us all (in the west) a place to share the info.

BRaptor23

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1, 2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

In production: 11/28
Built & Awaiting Shipping: 12/02
Current ETA: 01/07 - 01/14 (3rd Bump)

In Arizona

Sponsored

alohashaneo

Raptor
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' m2 Comp, 22' 911 carrera, Raptor, Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Raptor was blend 8/30 built 9/20 shipped I think 10/2ish, took delivery 11/23. As for my Wildtrak blend was 11/14, built 12/7, released and waiting shipping ever since that. Was told they are pushing to get it shipped out between 1/6-1/12. Im not expecting it for another month to month in a half at this point. I'm in San Diego. Longest road for us on the west for sure. US wise that is

GoldCard55

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Built w/ Chip Hold: 11/23
Released & Awaiting Shipping at MAP: 12/02
1st ETA: 12/10-17
2nd ETA: 12/17-27
Current ETA: 01/04-10
Destination: LA, CA
No further information provided by Ford Marketing, chat or dealer to date.

SkiRig

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Blend: 11/29
Built Date: 12/1
Shipped Date: 12/2
No rail car info available from anyone.
Current ETA is 1/6 - 1/12 but those are all meaningless.

dmillerspc

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Like most of you I have been following my build since receiving my production notice from Ford. Ive been in "awaiting shipping" status since 12/1. Most days I spend time bouncing through the build week threads hoping to find out why Ford is taking so long to ship my bronco to my dealer (northern california)

I'm noticing there is a real delay shipping to the west coast or western states, even Nevada, Idaho and Arizona. I'm purely speculating why but I think this is because our vehicles have to go through multiple sorting hubs which are controlled by multiple shipping partners and its a little like Russian roulette.

I'd like to have a place for people on the west coast to share their approximate times between build/ship/delivery so others can get a better idea of when to expect arrival. I fully understand no one can have an answer when a vehicle will arrive so I hope I don't get beat up to bad here. I hope this helps others in the same situation and gives us a common place to look for information.

-In production 11/30/22
-Built, released, awaiting shipping 12/01/22.
Multiple eta bumps, not even going to list them.
Dealer is in Redding, CA.
If its any help, my Bronco was produced March 2nd, shipped april 15, got my assembly line photo on April 21. Vehicle was delivered to the dealer May 21. Seems like a lot of time is spent on trains and in the yard getting moved around until there is a delivery to your dealer. Mine came covered in mud, so it may have lingered near dirt mountain a bit.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Dezertrider20158

Dezertrider20158

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks @dmillerspc. This is why I think it's a west coast logistical problem. Unfortunately ford won't change the way its doing things, like because of the money and business partnerships that are currently in place. Frustrating though!

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm in San Diego

Built: 12/13
ETA: 12/31 - 1/6

Still waiting to see it ship. I wonder how they come up with the ETA, just makes no sense.
San Diego here too. 12/15 in production. 12/29 built and now waiting for shipping, fingers crossed awall 🍍🍕

bcb1

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Built 11/23. Still not on a train. I’m 300 miles away in West Virginia. This is not just a west coast problem.
Sponsored