Debra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine was built 12/13 and still does not say shipped. It is currently sitting at Ramp 51 in Flat Rock, I had to google it and not a good sign when everyone refers to it as Area 51. :(
Has your vehicle left the flat rock location yet? Mine is there as well with no movement. Someone there did activate my ford pass so i can see it’s there still (but cs says I’m on a chip hold which discourages me)
Sponsored

Last edited:

SkiRig

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Has your vehicle left the flat rock location yet? Mine is there as well with no movement. Someone there did activate my ford pass so i can see it’s there still (but cs says I’m on a chip hold)
Mine actually only spent 3-5 days in Flat Rock before it was loaded on a rail car. At no time was I told I was on a chip hold (even during the 46 or so days it was at MAP), but Ford info is no guarantee of anything. Mine is supposedly close to being delivered to the Port of Portland. My dealer told me it was passing through Pasco, WA yesterday morning.
I hope yours gets moving and gets to you soon.

Deb68nc

Outer Banks
First Name
Debra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine actually only spent 3-5 days in Flat Rock before it was loaded on a rail car. At no time was I told I was on a chip hold (even during the 46 or so days it was at MAP), but Ford info is no guarantee of anything. Mine is supposedly close to being delivered to the Port of Portland. My dealer told me it was passing through Pasco, WA yesterday morning.
I hope yours gets moving and gets to you soon.
That’s encouraging!! Except for the chip hold part on mine. I’ll show you my ford pass tracking that was activated Sunday. It shows it so close to the track. How are they gonna put the chip while it’s at the lot. All this is so strange
Ford Bronco West Coast delivery delays DA74F91C-48FC-49CB-9795-C8039E32B512

SkiRig

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

How did you become aware that Ford Pass was activated?

awall987

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'05 LJ, '23 2dr BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Has your vehicle left the flat rock location yet? Mine is there as well with no movement. Someone there did activate my ford pass so i can see it’s there still (but cs says I’m on a chip hold which discourages me)
So mine was built 12/13 and finally shipped 1/20, I was never on a chip hold. I just checked with Ford chat and they said it is in Riverdale, IL. She said no rail car # showing yet, but last week they gave me a rail car # that only gives an old status. At least it's on the move, no progress is the worst part.

Sponsored

Bad Andy

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 BMW 335I Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just got off the chat with Ford. Mine is finally on the rails. My Bronco was built 1/26/23 and shipped 1/28/23.

Today it was at a transfer junction in Dolton, IL (Indiana Harbor Belt RR Company). I don't have a rail car number yet, but have an email out to my dealer who may or may not provide one for me. I am not expecting much from the dealer. They are nice, but I think I know more about the Bronco and the ordering process that my salesperson does.

Deb68nc

Outer Banks
First Name
Debra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So mine was built 12/13 and finally shipped 1/20, I was never on a chip hold. I just checked with Ford chat and they said it is in Riverdale, IL. She said no rail car # showing yet, but last week they gave me a rail car # that only gives an old status. At least it's on the move, no progress is the worst part.
My dealer just called me and gave me good news. He said mine is in transit which is shocking cause my tracker shows “in production” still. That’s positive though hearing it’s on the way. But seeing is believing 😝. I can see where it is near the railroad since my FordPass shows its location. I’ll follow it along the way…
Ford Bronco West Coast delivery delays 7A38461F-FCBA-4AC5-8401-6B7AA27E3B07

HPR Fangirl

Wildtrak
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge, Honda Odyssey, 1969 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Union Pacific tracker says “place at industry” as of this morning. Getting so close. Now I am hoping it doesn’t get stuck in the rail yard.

Deb68nc

Outer Banks
First Name
Debra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

How did you become aware that Ford Pass was activated?
Sunday night at 11:30 pm i get all these Home Screen notifications that my ford pass was activated. So i go in the app to see what’s going on and i watched the vehicle move from one part of the lot to the other side near where they load the vehicles on the rail car. I can still see where it’s at. I assume the person moving my vehicle activated my FordPass and it then pinged me. I can track its movement to me as it travels with the train.

SkiRig

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sunday night at 11:30 pm i get all these Home Screen notifications that my ford pass was activated. So i go in the app to see what’s going on and i watched the vehicle move from one part of the lot to the other side near where they load the vehicles on the rail car. I can still see where it’s at. I assume the person moving my vehicle activated my FordPass and it then pinged me. I can track its movement to me as it travels with the train.
That's great! This is the most accurate tracking you're going to get.

Sponsored

Oski96

Outer Banks
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm with you. 45 days to "ship", and the rail car number TTGX991876 (received almost 2 weeks ago) has no current shipping information on any of the rail phone numbers. Since my dealer is less than enthusiastic about giving me tracking updates, I'm just hanging on until the United Road Logistics app updates from inactive to something else. In the meantime I think I'm on my 8th set of delivery dates. No information is better than unreliable and inconsistent information. *shakes fists at the gods*
According to Ford Chat, mine was delivered to Ramp 84, Port Richmond last night. So for future reference and hopefully avoidance of frustration, you can get a rail car number that doesn't apparently track correctly at all, as mine never did. However, I'm ecstatic that it made it across the US in about 10 days. Now I just wait for United Road to get my Bronco out of the inactive screen and out for delivery to the dealer. Almost there!

Larsf

Badlands
First Name
Law
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sequoia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just to provide another data point: my 2023 was built 11/14/22, then chip hold, and then "built" 12/3/22. It took 1 mo to get onto a train and arrived in Richmond CA 1/20/23. It was delivered to the dealer in SF Bay area on 1/30/23. The Bronco was delivered with 50mi on it. The dealer relayed that with the chip/part shortage, the trucks can drive around to collect parts and some for sample testing... To the dealer's credit, he told me that once I had my build date, that it would take 3mos to delivery. He wasnt that far off. Hopefully Ford will improve on this timeline... Good luck to everyone.

SkiRig

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

According to Ford Chat, mine was delivered to Ramp 84, Port Richmond last night. So for future reference and hopefully avoidance of frustration, you can get a rail car number that doesn't apparently track correctly at all, as mine never did. However, I'm ecstatic that it made it across the US in about 10 days. Now I just wait for United Road to get my Bronco out of the inactive screen and out for delivery to the dealer. Almost there!
My railcar number never worked either. It took about 55 days after being built to get one, and it proved useless the entire way here. Now it is finally at the Port of Portland awaiting transport to the dealer.

By the way, there are about 5 or 6 Broncos at the Port of Portland awaiting delivery to Damerow Ford in Portland in case anyone else is waiting on their rig.

BeauTheBronco22

Outer Banks
First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Chevy Tahoe, '85 JEEP CJ-7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

IT'S HERE!!! MINE IS FINALLY AT THE DEALER!!! 🥳 Got the email from my dealer yesterday late afternoon and just saw it now. He said 5 truckloads came yesterday. It will be ready tomorrow but can you believe my husband won't be home until Saturday evening so I have to WAIT even longer until SUNDAY so we can purchase it together! That will be 1 year exactly from order date, and 2 years exactly from my first order date (which I had canceled) I want to go see it tomorrow anyway. I need to see this unicorn vehicle with my own eyes!🤩
Sponsored