Wet Okole site lists 2021 Bronco

wilmerfjohnson

First Edition
First Name
Wilmer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion, 2009 Mariner, 2000 Taurus, 1996 Bronco, 1994 F-150, 1988 F-150, 1984 Bronco II, 1978 F-350, 1974 VW Thing
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I was on Wet Okole's site to order seat covers for my Mom's new Escape, and noticed that the drop downs have an option for Ford > Bronco > 2021.. There is also an option for 2019, 18, 17 Bronco - but it is interesting that they have the 2021 option. Maybe I can order seat covers before I can place a reservation for the vehicle they fit?
Sponsored

ExJPR

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jp rubi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
IF the "Marine Grade" vinyl seats are a true thing, no need for me. Have had them (Okole's) for the past 2 decades and like them but hopefully won't need.

Aragonite

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Ranger 4x4, 1988 Toyota Pickup 4x4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

IF the "Marine Grade" vinyl seats are a true thing, no need for me. Have had them (Okole's) for the past 2 decades and like them but hopefully won't need.
What about vinyl for durability and a wet okole on top so you don't stick to the seats?

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Wonder if the heated/cooled seats will be limited to a certain material

Sponsored

ExJPR

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jp rubi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What about vinyl for durability and a wet okole on top so you don't stick to the seats?
Not a bad idea but if they look good and I can save some $$$ here, I will.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What does marine grade really mean? Are they OK to get wet and dirty on a regular basis? I've used the wet okoles for years because they stand up to my wet and dirty labs constant abuse and barely look worn. Might still go with the covers anyway even if the seats are great just to better protect them.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What does marine grade really mean? Are they OK to get wet and dirty on a regular basis? I've used the wet okoles for years because they stand up to my wet and dirty labs constant abuse and barely look worn. Might still go with the covers anyway even if the seats are great just to better protect them.
Typically marine grade means waterproof, mold and mildew-resistant and UV-protected
Sponsored