Sponsored

What’s involved in moving an order to another dealer?

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Background: 8/4/21 reservation. Went in on Saturday 8/7 to place order with dealer. They say they’ve been trying to place my order since 8/9. I have no confirmed email from Ford or WBDO from the dealer. There was an apparent software issue in the ordering system but I’ve read here (and the other forum) that some folks who’ve reserved and ordered after me have had their orders confirmed. Getting crickets from my dealer so I’m about ready to move my order elsewhere. But I don’t want to lose my reservation stamp.
Any idea how this works to change?
Sponsored

LockedBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Background: 8/4/21 reservation. Went in on Saturday 8/7 to place order with dealer. They say they’ve been trying to place my order since 8/9. I have no confirmed email from Ford or WBDO from the dealer. There was an apparent software issue in the ordering system but I’ve read here (and the other forum) that some folks who’ve reserved and ordered after me have had their orders confirmed. Getting crickets from my dealer so I’m about ready to move my order elsewhere. But I don’t want to lose my reservation stamp.
Any idea how this works to change?
Ford wouldn't let me change my dealer I had to cancel my order and then reserve at new dealer. But reservations are closed.
Did you call Ford?

OP
OP
Snowdogyyz

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford wouldn't let me change my dealer I had to cancel my order and then reserve at new dealer. But reservations are closed.
Did you call Ford?
I haven’t yet but may this afternoon. My issue is my order has never been confirmed. So I guess I don’t really have an order to cancel!

OP
OP
Snowdogyyz

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Chatted with Ford. Saying I can’t move my “order” until it’s confirmed. Well that is the problem!
Sponsored