Sponsored

What age spectrum do we have here reserving / ordering these sweet Broncos ?

Age Poll

• Total voters

lrtexasman

Black Diamond
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL traded for 23 Tundra waiting on BD Order
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
50 and have been waiting five years to buy something “I” wanted. Kept trying to force a full size truck but I have an older crew cab tundra with 80k on it and it’s a pain to drive around town. So never felt like I’d be gaining much getting another full size . The midsize trucks have crap for back seats with the exception of the Gladiator, but I hated driving it on every test drive. I didn’t care for the wander, complete lack of torque and driving it wore me out after 20 minutes with all the steering wheel corrections. Bought my wife a couple cars and the kids a couple cars. Now I get mine. Going with a well optioned (2.7, mid package) Carbon Grey Big Bend and will add Katzkin leather seats.

Ford Bronco What age spectrum do we have here reserving / ordering these sweet Broncos ? 74255937-F95B-444F-9664-640542532B15

Ford Bronco What age spectrum do we have here reserving / ordering these sweet Broncos ? F5DB5D49-95BA-4855-95CC-EB7D353C6FD1
Sponsored

Last edited:

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

49, so close to 50 I almost clicked that group. LOL
Reserved Black Diamond 2 door, but I really want more info before I nail it down to that, but the BD had the bumpers and rock skids standard. Add in the squatch package , of course.

Sponsored

Deleted member 3063

60 and this will be the last new one
2.7 BD with the Sasquatch package
LOL, that's what I said when I was 60 and bought the Raptor then a motorcycle then a motorhome. I did sell the 4 wheelers for some reason. Mom and dad were still wheeling into their 70s.

DustyD

Base
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

39 w/ two kids, 11 and 16 (who will NOT be taking the Bronco out LOL). I’m going for the four door (model undecided) to take everyone on as many adventures as possible before they are out of the house.

Sponsored

BroncoRevital

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, past; 94 FB, 86 FB, 84 Bronco2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just turned 40 here (fuck). I’m still debating if I’m getting the first year or second year Bronco.

I want to wait but it’s going to kill me seeing them on the road and not having one.

Wierguy

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KTM 500
32, first Ford. Ordered a Base 2dr, and going to look for a manual Sasquatch build to mod and build for exploring CO. Can’t wait.

Then&Now

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Infiniti Q60
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
50s here. Looking @ 2dr Badlands, Antimatter Blue, manual. (White top if avail. Otherwise will have it wrapped in white). This will be my second Ford ever. 1st was a 64 1/2 Mustang 289 I had in high school, ( early 80s ). Currently drive a Infiniti Q60 3.7 coupe w under 27k miles after 6+ yrs. LOVE current car, but have been looking for the Bronco to come back more years than I can remember!
1st impression on the Bronco is a homerun. ONLY disappointment is having to opt for the smaller 2.3 to get the manual... sigh

rkj__

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra, Countryman, RZR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
60 and this will be the last new one
2.7 BD with the Sasquatch package

No hardcore wheeling planned just lots of travel and pulling a SxS to far off places
If the MAX tow rating for the Bronco is 3,500 lb as they have indicated, the Sasquatch package will certainly reduce that figure. I hope you have a light aluminum trailer!
Sponsored