Sponsored

What colors do you wish to see for the Bronco in the future?

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know it's early and things are gonna change. But between now and rollout, Ford needs to figure out whether cyber orange is really gonna look orange. In the latest bunch of hands-on review videos, the reviewers all say they're looking at a cyber orange color, but in the hot sun, it sure looks like, at best, orangey yellow to me. Or, as we used to say when I was waiting for the bus as a kid, "cheese box" yellow. I really think they either need one color that is definitively what it says it is, and not trying to be both at once, or two colors that are distinctively different from each other and fit the shade of color the buyer wants.
Sponsored

VGK_Fan

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi S5 Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know it's early and things are gonna change. But between now and rollout, Ford needs to figure out whether cyber orange is really gonna look orange. In the latest bunch of hands-on review videos, the reviewers all say they're looking at a cyber orange color, but in the hot sun, it sure looks like, at best, orangey yellow to me. Or, as we used to say when I was waiting for the bus as a kid, "cheese box" yellow. I really think they either need one color that is definitively what it says it is, and not trying to be both at once, or two colors that are distinctively different from each other and fit the shade of color the buyer wants.
This. I would prefer a flatter, more "orange" orange and I know there are a lot of yellow fans out there, too.

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This. I would prefer a flatter, more "orange" orange and I know there are a lot of yellow fans out there, too.
Agreed. Toyota used a very orange color called magma for the FJs, as well as a yellow, in different model years. You'd never mistake one for the other. In the Bronco prototypes, I do a double take every time, looking hard to see if it looks more orange or yellow.

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What would you guys like to see?
Fluorescent or day-glow colors, I'm partial to orange.

High visibility = safety , both on and off road. I don't want anyone to have an excuse for colliding with me if they can see my vehicle from miles away.

I'm pretty sure I'll just have to get white and wrap or paint to get what I want though.

Sponsored

Deleted member 2346

a true ORANGE... not burnt orange or yellow orange. Just a vibrant orange with a little flake in it. The orange on the GT500 is too peach too.
Ledfoot Grey
Grabber Blue

paxfish

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 fx4 eco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yellow like my first one 40 years ago.

I am considering wrapping an orange pearl Bronco to a) protect it and b) get my yeller.

oESOeyo.jpg

Staticclism

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
230k mile 1996 Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm biased towards a numbered limited edition Mystichrome to match my mustang.
A gal in my high school was given of those Mystichrome Cobras brand new for her birthday and had wrapped it around a telephone pole before its first oil change. I felt so bad for that car.

nomnom

Base
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Basequatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am usually not a fan of matte paint, but I think this car would look good in some matte khaki with wrinkle black bumpers/fenders.

Sponsored

Norsman

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I like the more subdued colors as it doesn't stand out as much and is easier to stealth off road and camp. However, with the current color selection I think I might go with Area 51 or Cactus Grey.

stufarmer

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' F450 4wd 6.7 KR - 17 F150 4wd 5.0 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Whimbelton White ..

Br67

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'd like to see magma red or burgundy velvet with White top, grill, etc.
Ford Bronco What colors do you wish to see for the Bronco in the future? magma red
Ford Bronco What colors do you wish to see for the Bronco in the future? burgundy velvet
Sponsored